How to look manlier ?

I currently weigh 51kg for 178cm tall, and am 22. I recently met with a friend of mine from higschool, and he looks much manlier than me. Shit, even some 16 years Old i know look older than me.

Is it because im half black?

It's mostly about having high test, a manly bone structure and big hands/wrists

>How to look manlier
>178cm
you already failed

grow a stubble

Nigga it's coz u weigh 51kg

Bump

you fucking weight 51kg there's no way to look manly when you weight this little

star lifting and eating faggot

Is that real chest hair?

You bet.

put on muscle, have facial hair, stand up straight

for 5 months do this:

squat 5x5
block high pulls or block power shrugs 6x3
dumbbell standing ohp 5x5
1x20 leg raises
1x20 neck curls with a plate on ur forehead
throw in curls at the end if you like.

these lifts will build shoulders, the upper back, your erectors and legs. you'll look manly. neck work is especially important.

do this workout schedule twice a week. you NEED to gain at least 20-25 lbs over the next 5 months. drink whole milk, eat pasta drenched in butter, lots of eggs etc.

>51kg
>any height

SHOO SHOO HUNGRY SKELLY

>51kg for 178cm
>not manly
>Is it because im half black?
no it's because the other half is skeleton

> 51kg for 178cm
You're a skeleton man. Start lifting and eat more.

recently my ex had been telling me I'm much more manly than I use to be. weight lifting is important but if you really want to become manly you have to eat a shitload and gain weight. think about dads and Lumberjacks and other incredibly masculine males what do they all have in common? they all weigh a lot. being really ripped can make you gorgeous but if you're looking to be manly you have to be big you got to be thick.

>tfw tall
>big jaw
>big ribcage
>big shoulders
>big ankles/feet
>small wrists/hands

Eat big, lift big. That's it

Seriously? There are people who have none of those traits and you're complaining about "muh small hands and wrists"

Is there a way for bigger hands? I have girly hands, I'm starting some woodworking but some exercises or something could help for sure.

Getting fatter and grip strength made my hands a bit fatter.

>51kg for 178cm tall, and am 22

I'm 24 and I can lift your entire body over my head after 2 months lifting

I bought one Flex in my entire live and it was precisely this one

I'm 167cm, 19 yo and could throw OP around like a little child. Can't even imagine how that makes him feel.