Where in the body is the flexicept located?

Where in the body is the flexicept located?

Other urls found in this thread:

afrol.com/archive/food_staples.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That tar drenched mop on her head kills it for me

Please Veeky Forums.
I'm so fucking horny.
All I can think about is slamming all 9 into her untill she can barely move and stops fighting back.
I don't want to go to jail for mostly consensual and sometimes tender yet aggressive rape.

All 9 what?

i'd impregnate this subhuman.

pebbles

Centimetres

cakes
all 9 cakes

fuck off croatshit

eggs

It's crazy how resistant to advice you all are. Just try it. If it doesn't work then you can call me autistic or what have you.

kek

dicks

>implying anyone here has any issues taking their shirt off for anyone

I would eat her ass all day.

Dragon dildos...

>IMG_0824.jpg
disgusting

Chicken tendies

preoteins

Ring Wraiths.

Why is it so rare to find normal sized or slim ebonies? Why is it always fatasses, and not in a good sense?

Because in the US black people are generally more poor than the rest of the population and in the US poor people are more likely to be overweight.

Go to France or Nigeria and all the qt3.14s are slim.

cep's

Most of your reference comes from the US which has a obesity epidemic

>her

into her

Blacks dont respond well to high-carb american diet. Makes sense since their ancestor kangs and kweens had to develope some camel-like properties to survive on a desert and eat mostly meat

I want to fuck this nigger.

Please don't tell my daddy.

>go to africa
>everyone eats corn, cassava, plantains, pumpkin, fruits, and 80%+ carbs
>go to america
>black people eat fried chicken, bbq, mcdonalds, etc

> 80%+ carbs
Where did you see that? Afaik the truely primal communities (aka with no influences from outside) eat a lot of fats and those in bigger cities that eat carbs in those amounts get large asses too. Non of those plants you posted are of african origin.

Almonds (activated)

>truly primal communities
>eat a lot of fat

outside of one or two groups like the masaai, where would they get access to high fat foods? the african diet is characterized by roots and grains. cassava/fufu, sweet potato, sorghum, corn, rice, etc

afrol.com/archive/food_staples.htm

pic is fufu, the most iconic food in african cuisine. it's a big ball of cooked cassava and plaintain starch.

SCOOPS C'MON

BRAPPPPPPPPPtTtttt

all 9 planets

dwarfs

Made me pep.

Shmeckles

inches

Fingers

grams protein per serving