Curious what you think

Are these girls fat?

just ugly

>it's yet another "are these girls fat?" thread

ky my man

Skinny fat

Right is fat, left is chubby but both are clearly enjoying sedentary lifestyles

Yeah
also they are fugly definitely below my standard and I hope no one who is actually fit would lower themselves to more than a hatefuck with these

left one is fat, right one is obese

They are overweight yes. The one on the right is really letting herself go.

She's just enjoying life.

>right
On the fattier end of skinny-fat

>left
Straight up fat

I meant the other way around

Yes

Hedonism is fun, but moderation is key.

Yes they are fat but i still would as would the rest of you.

Only a child would call them both fat for not being skinny 5'4" tween models. >Pic relater

For grown ass women, they both are obviously average with the right one having a bit more fat, but she seem to be in the norm bf% for women

404 ass not found

OP, everyone who replies here with a "no" is a fat fuck himself, like this guy for example

Being fat is not a point of view my man, people are either overweight or not. Its not an opinion its a medical term for measurable condition.

And yes, these girls are overweight.

Yes.

/thread

yes

>Stating facts is having an opinion now
wew

nah,dont really see it as fat.

>bones are for dogs

Yes. Personally I dont mind a bit of chub if a girl works out and has a thicc booty but these girls have nasty popsicle stick legs.
>Wouldn't bang/10

No i literally wouldnt

Fatty detected!

this

Lurk moar

Solid yes. Mostly in the stomach too. Classic freshman 15 situation. Except they look like juniors or seniors.

Just because they look a little better than an average american doesn't mean that in biological terms they don't have a higher body fat than they should. Abdominal obesity increases the possiblity for cardiovascular deceases. They probably drink a lot of alcohol on parties, that is why they look so busted. Alcohol is known to fuck up your fat distribution.

>deceases
*diseases

This. Also, heart disease is a Beta Disease. Pic related.

out of shape would be a better word. they don't carry much fat so much as their body composition is shit. if they had more muscle then that level of fat would be more acceptable

aye, skinny fat

they'd look great at that bf% if they lifted weights

If you have to ask if they're fat, chances are they're fat.

it's a she u autist

Well they clearly don't care about fitness I can tell you that much..

Just two average girls.

Fat as fucking fatass and ugly as shit. Tbh I saw the thumbnail and I was sad because I thought a pair of whales had got stuck on the beach, died and partially decomposed in the sun for like 10-14 days but then I realised it was just some fat bitches and I wasn't sad any more but I felt a little sick.

i am 90% sure you're from tumblr, or something similar, and you are doing this to find the most offensive responses, about which you will complain to your tumblrinas for the next couple days
i've got my eye on you