Is it worth it?

Is it worth it?
My jaw constantly clicks whenever I move it, I get constant headaches from it, and I also have a recessed chin. Should I do it Veeky Forums? Money is not a problem, my only concern is having to wear braces for a couple months beforehand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post a pic of it lad

Why wouldn't you

you're concerned about braces but not the 3-6 month recovery time? Or the fact that they occasionally fuck up.

that's odd.

you sure it's not slightly dislocated? I got awful headaches and a horrible crunching sound when it was slightly out of place

Just remember that your shit genes will just get passed on, so getting a surgery might fix it for you but your children will suffer.

You might see where I'm going with this.. (kys)

>My jaw constantly clicks whenever I move it
my left side of the jaw does that, when I move it in some ways, it doesn't click when chewing for example.
I'm not a jawlet so I don't think that is necessary related.
Do you have any more info?

this guy looks retarded in both pictures imo.

most jaw problems stem from development issues, like breathing through mouth instead of nose - basically lazy parenting more than genetics that why parents with nice jaws can end up with kids with fucked pathetic jaws because it's not genetic.

get braces that expand your arch
it's not genetic retard
look up mike mew

Just get this. Literally just saw it on my tl

No way this is real lmao

What is dat

He still needs some work done. But I would take the guy on the right much more serious in a business scenario than the guy on the left.

Its legit
They sell for almost 50$

OP here and thats what I was thinking as well. I mean 70% of this is because I have TMJ and my headaches are really fucking annoying but the surgery will make me look more respectable which is pretty nice.

Does this shit really work?

This kind of effect can be achieved by simply changing the lens on your camera.

remember your kids will still get the ugly jaw

just my own experience
>doing mma
>get a small hit to the side of my jaw, I really mean a small hit
>hear a small pop
>think nothing of it
>start getting headaches a few days after
>talking hurts
>a horrible crunching sound whenever I move my jaw
>go to doctor a week after the bump
>jaw doesn't look dislocated so doctor just gives me pain medication
>week goes by
>horrible pain continues, jaw finally looks dislocated
>go to doc, sends me to dentist
>dentist hammers my jaw in place
>jaw still cracks slightly to this day and have an increased chance of it dislocating again
I wouldn't wish the pain and the sound it made on my worst enemy. The weirdest part was it was a small tap that caused the original slight dislocation that then worsened over time.

or you just take two different niggers

There is no way lmao
How'd she go from fuckable to a tard

Sucks for them

Does jawzrsize work?

thats just the magic of lenses my dude

not genetic
fucking youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

>My jaw constantly clicks whenever I move it, I get constant headaches from it

been living with this for a decade, now have headaches daily as an adult

told my parents when I was 12 my jaw was clicking and they just told me it was normal

fucking cunts

Fuck. My jaw have been clicking all the time since I was like 13, could this be the cause of recent headaches I've been having?
I have asked all the goddamn dentists I've had and they all said it was nothing to worry about