/Underdog Altcoins/

Low marketcap. High tech. Huge expected ROIs. Released working product required (no empty promises!).

I start:

>Bitbay
>24m marketcap
>PoS 3.0 Currency
>Trustless Contracting Platform
>Anonymous P2P Public/Private Marketplaces
>Top notch wallet security (anti-keylogger, multi sig, key in image encryption, joint accounts, Tor+ Proxy support etc)
>soon to have the first decentralized peg in the world
>medium.com/@tradersnow/how-i-sold-5-acres-of-land-using-bitbays-trustless-smart-contracts-28f18b83125 working and proven

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jez_San
funfair.io/product-update-funfairs-chief-technology-officer-jeremy-longley/
medium.com/@daytradernik/picking-out-microcaps-101-2215a5782691.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coinonatx/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitquark/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/virtacoinplus/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boostcoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin-plus/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/osmiumcoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/powercoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/1337coin/
pastebin.com/TPKZSyvq.
pastebin.ca/3894516.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

safex

Nice OP, I hold 400 dollar in Bitbay
I have faith in this coin like no other, solid concept, not a pajeet shitcoin people use to gamble with

See you on the moon

This. Python is the world's fastest growing programming language right now in first world countries

PS there is an autistic FUDer in Veeky Forums that seeks out bitbay threads ignore him if he finds this thread

PPS try to hold until Q1 2018, don't try to sell for 20% gainz, the moon mission starts after the web wallet and mobile wallet have been released

My submission: FunFair. It's not really a sleeper but it's a contender for the 100m->500m cup. Full product launch in Q1. Jez San is the lead dev.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jez_San

And they just snatched a new COO, David Greyling, from William Hill PLC. Anyone who knows anything about online gambling knows this is a big deal.

IMO they're not a huge 100xer or anything but it's an easy way to 5x your investment in less than 6 months if you have the stones to ignore all of the Veeky Forums hype and dump cycles.

what a joke, this shitcoin is off the fucking rails. It's currently "CPU only" except there are a handful of GPU miners gaming the fuck out of it. It went from $1 to like $0.40 because of this bullshit. They still haven't 'fixed' the problem and most of the old miners have left in droves
>deal with it that's how this works
there is no public GPU miner and virtually everything released by the dev is buggy as fuck. I honestly can't believe this is on an exchange.

Right now it's just a couple of chinks dumping on anyone dumb enough to put up a buy order

forgot to include this:
funfair.io/product-update-funfairs-chief-technology-officer-jeremy-longley/

SNGLEs is up to something. FWIW.

Fuck this, just start Mining Bitcoinereum while you still can!

how 'bout XBY?

RLC

TKR

Neblio. Low market cap (going up though), low coin supply, 10% staking rewards annually, developers have met every deadline ahead of schedule, trading will start on HitBTC soon. It's performed insanely well on Cryptopia, once it gets on a real exchange with some volume, I expect another huge surge.

was thinking of buying but its already pumped up

>released product required
Safex has literally no product. It is just a shiny website.

Smart guy. Bitbay has a bright future. Literally no one does what Bitbay does. See you on the moon indeed.

Shit performance and experimental. Not a good idea to write a phython blockchain. All you need is a python API and you're good.

I heard good things about Funfair too. Sadly it is an ETH token, and as ETH is slow and bloated (right now a node is 350gb and it keeps getting bigger), I won't buy tokens. Any token is not free and hence not safe. Although you can still make money by trading them while you still can. Good luck to you.

Fuck you too. Mining (PoW) is the cancer of crypto. It literally is waste of ressources and creates centralization + slow ass tx processing. PoS is the future. Go play elsewhere brainlet.

Stacking is nice but 10% it is too much. I hope it is temporary. Stacking creates inflation but also must create an incentive. Inflation is bad so you must keep it the lowest possible. For instance blackcoin (the inventor of PoS 3.0) keeps it at 1% (you receive in practice like 3/5% because not everybody stacks).

Btw you can all checkout bitbay on bitbay.market. To not confound with bitbay.net because it is another things not related to the cryptocurrency Bitbay.

you don't get more underdog than this baby

Substratum will change a lot of things if it’s succesful

its competitor is shift though, I like that sub is doing though

XAS, very low marketcap, good tech, had more volume than NEO on chinese trading exchanges, and it's recovering from the chinese FUD.

Modum

For sure. It’s a high risk high return coin to me.

Wut coin is that

What about these two OP:
>KMD
>STOX

i made a script to automatize this post: medium.com/@daytradernik/picking-out-microcaps-101-2215a5782691. the output of the script is this:

url % change 1h % change 24h % change 7d
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coinonatx/ 2.36 -21.54 -29.14
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitquark/ -39.29 130.42 55.69
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/virtacoinplus/ 12.64 121.69 -62.23
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boostcoin/ 1.8 -9.39 -33.3
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin-plus/ 2.37 -0.41 -29.79
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/osmiumcoin/ -44.76 -42.59 56.1
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/powercoin/ 1.8 0.68 3.66
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/1337coin/ 0.11 -18.73 -10.35

those are supposed to be the good coins. i also gathered some information of the announcement thread activity for each coin, here: pastebin.com/TPKZSyvq. now i'm not sure about which coin to pick. i think i'm going for virtacoin plus because it's really low right now and it seems to be some people working on it. any suggestions? i know next to nothing about crypto, so if this is dumb i'd like to know

the script is here: pastebin.ca/3894516. it's shitty but i hope it's readable

I don't like either of these projects (one is a token, the other is PoW to begin with) although if you think they gonna pump, then good for you if you make ROIs. The thing that one must keep in mind is long term wise most projects will die except the few that actually gets used because they solve problems. Gotta find the best tech and it must be independent & decentralized. If ETH falls, all its tokens fall. PoW based coins are centralized by a few mining pools for instance.

this you buy films and rent films and shit and TI the nigger delivers KFC to you every Tuesday. If you're not in you're a retarded.

I feel like the only person holding UBQ. If anyone else holds this shitcoin please give me a sign.

Overall I think it's decent, low market cap, not a ton of circulating coins, working product, etc.

COLX

Swapped to pivx source code
Pivx devs helping
Cheap masternode returns about 100%
It's like 3 sat right now

This

COSS

Sorry to ask such a blatant question, but as you seem wise I would ask you to shill me some good protocalls that actually have a shot in the long term game. So far I've been considering:

>ARK
>LISK
>STRAT
>NEO

Any of these qualify? Any you would add?

>ark
Ark has interesting ideas but it seems they promise a lot for not much. I mean, what do you believe in? Empty promises or a released product? Also big problem is that it is a fork of Lisk. It's a blockchain written in fucking javascript and has slow ass tx processing.

>lisk
For the same reason of Ark, it is written in javascript hence I don't have much faith in it. Blockchain tech must be very fast and safe, and that's exactly why javascript is shit.

>Stratis
A far better alternative than Ethereum (as it is already PoS based). I just hope they don't get bloated like Ethereum (a node is 350 gb and it keeps getting higher).
If Stratis is fully decentralized and has a functional DAPP framework, then it should be good.

>Neo
It comes from China and promises a bette world. See the joke? I don't trust it. I wouldn't trust any software dealing with YOUR money coming from China.

p.s: checkout Bitbay, Blocket and Skycoin.

Thoughts on LINK?

Pls respond OP

That's what you will be able to do with Blocknet, except blocknet is an independent project not depending on Ethereum (and it problems). Blocknet will even go further as they will create a decentralized exchange using atomic trading. Link is pumped a lot because it is part of the Ethereum hype so you could still make ROIs with it. I just think Blocknet is far more solid (check out its chart, already good ROIs has been made).

Also remember pic related is the head of Ethereum. He literally does dot believe in property rights lol.

This article talked about being able to buy someone's propriety if you have the money for it.
>requirement that the owner sell the property to any third party willing to pay a price equal to the self-assessed value.
Basically, if a rich guy wants to BTFO you from your own fucking property, he would legally be allowed as he would have the money to buy your property.

He answered "but renters experience that risk already" as an attempt of justification.
That's mind blowing how autistic he is.
Only bad payers experience this risk if they rent. And anyway, nobody that rightfully and legally owns his home should fear to get kicked out of it.
Almost scary he is the head of a 30 billion marketcap software.