Entrepreneur

>Entrepreneur
>Business is finally taking off
>Business to business deal almost closed, I literally just have to meet again in a few weeks to sign some paperwork
>More profit in one pending deal than I'd make in a year at a regular job
>Family and friends keep asking me when I'm going to hurry up and get a real job
>Every time he sees me Dad says things like "Fed Ex is hiring"

Are wagies just so beaten down by the fear of risk that they can't see the bigger picture?

What industry , faggot.

Import/Export

Seconding this question

Lol good luck competing with the big forwarders on price.

I'm not a freight forwarder.

yes

tfw work for an exporter

Dont worry yourself with normies

>are normies fear-driven
Yes. That is what makes them "normal," or, rather, "normalized" -- they are easily led by their noses *away* from anything *risky* (like engaging in an open & armed revolt against the so-called "authorities"). Fuck them.

Fuck fear.

Fuck people.

Fuck everything.

I would burn the world to ashes and drown its people in their own blood without an iota of remorse if, by doing so, my own perpetual prosperity were ensured... but not out of fear.

Out of pragmatism.

Buy a nice car to make them fuck off.

>>Every time he sees me Dad says things like "Fed Ex is hiring"
This right here fucking kills me. If you are not LARPing, I know this feel, OP.

Clerk?

I dunno how pragmatic burning everything is.

I will on the next deal.

No LARPing. It's a kick in the nuts every time.

>meet again in a few weeks to sign some paperwork

so the deal is not closed. Don't count your chickens..

It shouldn't be too much of a kick in the nuts if you can basically show them that you're making a ton of money

>No LARPing. It's a kick in the nuts every time.
It's not just entrepreneurship, it's anything remotely entrepreneurial. I'm a self-taught developer and while I was building my skillset I was unemployed and focused exclusively on development. If you don't know, software dev is a field with a lot of opportunity for people with formal qualifications—they essentially want people who can do the job and many companies (especially startups) are willing to take a chance on someone with a strong portfolio or who can otherwise demonstrate ability.

So throughout the process I had to listen to things like, "You know, user, a new quickiemart just opened down the street..." which of course pays minimum wage.

Even my internship paid twice that and now I make $80k here in the Midwest for a cake job with a laid back environment and I trade and invest in crypto on the side. (Of course they're all saying things like "so it's fake internet money?" until CNN runs a filler story about how Bitcoin has doubled for the 10th time and then they want me to help them buy in.)

Fucking normies

Exactly why I can't snap back with "look at all this dough".

See above though.

My dad literally just showed me a $12 an hour job listed on craigslist when I went by a bit earlier and acted as though he was throwing me a bone. I fucking hate this shit.

>Are wagies just so beaten down by the fear of risk that they can't see the bigger picture?

Basically. They like to exist in a predictable world of clear rules and borders without uncertainty. Show up to work, do what the boss says, get a coffee break, work more, go home, get paycheck. They're the modern day peasant- tied to the land/job, swearing fealty to their lord/boss, who in turn provides basic comforts to keep them fed and closed.

Instead you've got to be the modern day conquistador, building an empire, one brick at a time (not you literally building it though, enslave some locals and make them do it).

>My dad literally just showed me a $12 an hour job listed on craigslist when I went by a bit earlier and acted as though he was throwing me a bone. I fucking hate this shit.
Make sure you look 'em in the eye and give him a firm handshake, son

fedex is always hiring

>Are wagies just so beaten down by the fear of risk that they can't see the bigger picture?
literally yes. i had a conversation with my sister the other day about what her dreams where and she literally replied "i want a slightly better paying job with a few extra days off"

Do normal people end up rich? Show me a rich, self made, "normal person". You don't end up wealthy by doing what everyone else is doing.
Same with crypto. Crypto can make someone rich because no one else does it.
You are no different. Good for you. Event against your own father you took the chance and are going to make it

well, wagecucks vastly outnumber people who do something differently. if youre lucky you can get decently rich/wealthy by wagecucking, but is then completely dependant on luck.

for example you can end up in high position of a company if you work for it 30-40 years. that requires that the company 1. stays afloat that long, rare these days.. 2. the bosses happen to like you more than the 100 other guys so you get promoted while they not

>I dunno how pragmatic burning everything is.
Nice retort. Simple, dignified, yet with a sting.

>Do normal people end up rich? Show me a rich, self made, "normal person". You don't end up wealthy by doing what everyone else is doing.

To be completely fair, you do see some people becoming relatively well off following pre-set paths. With a high IQ, you could grind your way through a top law school or med school, and after a decade of really solid work pull very high 6 to low 7 figures a year with some luck. I don't know if you call someone in their 50s-60s worth $10 million in NYC really rich though or just well-off. But that's about the limits of the normie "put your head down and grind" mentality.

Wait until you have a bunch of FU money and your family will be lining up to suck your dick.

I played poker semi-professionally for a while.

Family "Thought I had a gambling problem" until I brought home $50,000 cash... and subsequently invested most of it into ETH early this year.

All of a sudden... "My nephew is a genius"

LMFAO

>Edgy

Do you know a Mr Art Vandelay?

Art Corvelay?

Just exports? No imports?

How much income have you earned?

What do you have saved?

Do you live on your own?

Would you like to have a family of your own someday?

I know this is Veeky Forums but there is a tradeoff here and there's definitely perks to taking a traditional route if you play it right. Good luck with your business.