You guys think btc will ever break 6.2k mark this night ?

you guys think btc will ever break 6.2k mark this night ?

not tonight

Not until it recovers from the massive dump it's about to take.

>heh r-right guys?..

Ask yourself why you think Bitcoin is about to go higher. If you can't think of a good reason, then you shouldn't be talking shit.

Ya its going to dump for sure. It hasn't broken out past its upper resistance level yet and has been trading sideways for a while now putting it even further behind what it would need to be to expect it to keep rising.

Its going to correct down to ~$4850 in the next few days. It may try to spike to $6500 first, but the market will get scared and it'll dump.

then sell you pussy

Too soon to call it, imo. Of course if it doesn't break resistance, I'm selling half my stack.

Got my sell order locked in at $6250 sir.

It's not gonna go that high again until the dip below $4000

Tbh, it will probably Go under $3000 before we see it go over $6000 again

It'll try. crypto investors are a bit autistic, and its going to get brave and try to reach for $6500 before the market realizes its way overreaching. I don't think we'll hit $6500, but we'll definitely spike above $6000 before we fall.

The fall comes soon, and it'll come fast though.

But it tested the 5400 low twice

Face it, we may not see 4000s ever again

If you believe in Elliott waves, then testing $5400 And going back up is to be expected.

So? Once it tests it it can't retest it? Tell that to it retesting $6000 now.

It'll fall. It hasn't broken the points it needs to to sustain growth, and its been trading sideways for a while now. Its trying to get higher... but its not going to have the steam to do it and we'll see it correct. My guess is we see $4500, but it depends on what instigates the selloff. If its China selling off en masse because of exchange shutdowns, we could see $4000-4200 easily.

Looking at the chart again, I actually believe you are correct about it going up more, but $6400 is questionable and if it does go that high then you can expect an even more drastic drop than otherwise

Ya $6400 is definitely pushing its limit. Crypto investors seem to like nice round numbers, so they'll try to push it as close to $6500 as possible, but I don't see it reaching it. I'm locked in at $6250 to make sure it executes.

Hahahahahah under $3k? Not likely.

he deduced this from his meme lines

Depends on how the 2x fork is received IMO. If it takes over as the main chain, what do you think is going to happen to the price of BTC when all the miners/main exchanges follow it instead of the old version?

Go back and look at the chart from mid may to the end of July and tell me how unlikely it is

Imo no BTC fork will ever become the new chain even if it has better fundamentals. Newcomers will always pick the coin called "Bitcoin" over some derivative.

Wow I thought you pieces of shit would at least wait until 4-5 before dumping you soft handed faggots

Good thing I had my stop loss on

Fuck you, don't blame us because some faggot is putting up a damn wall, and causing the price to drop.

Meh, I think it will. Maybe not this fork specifically, but we'll see a new fork take over at some point. Its the way every open source project ends up working, and I don't see BTC as being any different. Assuming we'll stick to the same BTC spec forever feels a bit like saying HTML1 will forever be the only HTML spec.

Things change, and forks happen. All that matters is where the market consensus lands, and more importantly where it lands with the big players and service providers, not with the newcomers. BTC will likely retain some value post-fork, but a lot of its market cap will get sucked into the new dominant fork one of these times.

Yeah I guess big players really do hold the cards and make the decisions, but somebody who owns 5000 bitcoin isn't going to move it all to a fork because they're emotionally attached.

If they do all decide to move over they're going to have a very hard time selling that much at the market price.