How has girls attitude to you change after you went from fit to big

How has the attitude to girls changed after you went from fit to big? I am currently 6'2 at 180lbs, been lifting for 3 years and have some definition but I am not big and rarely get attention from girls.

Has getting changed gotten you more attention or made it easier to get laid? Discuss!

>6'2" 180
>3 fucking years
Hahahahahaha

Whats funny? Wasted alot of time not knowing what I was doing (and even now don't really know)

I began to give less of a shit about what women thought.

Being strong is its own reward. Women love muscles because they aren't physically strong.

I guess I get more looks from women. But I'm still a novice.

I'm in decent shape, defintly stonger and better looking than normies, no where near fit standards though. I'll reply to this post with body pic.

No difference in the attention I receive. I still have to give them a serving of game to get their interest. Once we are naked they usually tell me I look great naked. I was wearing a fitting shirt to the office the other day and caught a new QT mirin hard.

Fuark. Curious to see your gains. No homo

Here ya go bromigo

when will this fucking board realize lifting weights for a couple months barely makes you bigger than some 16 yr old on the highschool football team

fix your personality

They've gotten more handsy.

I feel molested. It's great.

Either youre not 6'2, or youre not 180. Especially not with that much bodyfat. Pic related actually is 6'2 180.

I'd recommend getting a sales job to help with this.

I'm not OP, I'm not 6'2 but I am 180

Fuarrk. Looking good. Will look better once you cut. Mirin size though.

what would you guess my BF% at though?

Yeah, but those fighters almost never have any legs. It's hilarious.

>making fun of someone who has been trying/dedicated for 3 years

I remember being 13

Thanks bro, really ppreciate that. I'm cutting now, light cut, but I'm afraid because of my shitty chest insertions.

Heres mine

Dont be brah. If you have size no one is gonna notice. Id trade places with you in a heart beat in terms of body.

different guy, 15ish i reckon.

if he hasn't trained legs that's even quite big

pic is ocb at 6'2" 190 and i think he trained 2 years in this? with legs too

My fear has vanished and I have you to thank for that.

thnx brah

On another topic, some weeks I do bro split, some weeks I do 5x5 with accessories. I usually figure which part of the razzle dazzle I'll be running by how active i'll be outside of the gym. If i'm going to be super active out of the gym i'll do bro-split, if I'm working a lot i'll do 5x5. LoL

Is this sub 10 bf?

I want to know this too

around 10% on dot

Glad i could help someone out.

And fuarkk i do 5x5 too but my hip abductors are weak as fuk. Gotta work on those to get a decent squat.

Nah he's 1 bf :^]

Most likely if not 10 on the dot

Faggots

K

Stfu if you are not going to positively contribute.

what you just said actually provides more evidence in support of the post that you replied to
just so you know

That guy looks small af. What you think of my pic above?

is this natty? o.O

a good rule of thumb is that if they are bigger, more cut, look better than you than they are DEFINITELY JUICING

Obviously no. Just look at his traps and delts

> how have girls' attitudes towards you changed since you got big?

I haven't really noticed and honestly don't give a shit. That's why they like me.

You will get more attention from women above 27-28.

and pic related is 6'2" 183

really stimulates those neurons, doesn't it?

oh and that fighter you posted is 170, not 180 just for the record. And 5% higher bf than the guy i posted

really makes the noggin joggin that weight is a shit indicator of size without accompanied bf%

Why above 27-28? I am 24, tryna get attention from women my age.

none of these guys is 6'2"

225lb at actually 6'2 still looks dyel

Their attitude has improved because my confidence has improved.
Getting Mired a lot from afar. Girls maintaining eye contact and smiling.
Getting numbers.
Ultimately the look helps, but the confidence is key.
Don't listen to any liftfag who tells you not to approach girls in the gym.
Fuck them, approach. If if you crash and burn keep doing it. Make acquaintances with the gym regulars. All the guys. Then you fill more comfortable because you have people saying hi and giving you nods. Ups your social value and makes you more approachable by girls.
Repeat-Do not listen to liftfags who tell you not to approach girls in gym.
Just make light combo for five seconds and repeat around. Best to talk over the shoulder and rock like your leaving any second. Makes them more comfortable with you cause your not creeping, your just making passing convo.
The point is being seen talking to grills. Other grills notice.
Don't make excuses for yourself. Excercise and develop that social muscle.

TFW you creampie the gym QT

>go through 7th grade to highschool being slightly pudgy
>no fashion sense
>But I'm a pretty alright kid
>no boys talk to me
>focus on school
>graduate HS, go to uni
>get fit between the two
>meet a guy from HS, asks me out on a date
>ask him why he didn't ask me out before
>he has no answer
>walk away
If anything, getting Veeky Forums has made me cynical

Good advice

they're both 6'2" you fucking faggot. 225 at 6'2" only looks dyel when you are high bodyfat fucking retard, I cut down to 190 at 6'3" and have 18" arms lean while my bulk mode with ab outlines still showing is above 240 lbs reee

no,

and no you don't have 18" arms, keep dreaming

yes.

bodyweight doesn't mean shit unless you specify bf% you dyel faggot with sub 16" noodle arms. You look like shit at 225 because you took the SS bluepill and are stuck at 20%

zyzz was 6'1.5" and 220 pre death on dbol at 12-13%

meant to say bloated on roids, not dbol

not even sure about his presumed stack anymore, i'm getting old

also robbie sardinia is a legit 6'2" and so was OCB tbhfamolam, OCB stopped posting after surpassing 195 or so after his subsequent bulk whereas rsardinia went into powerlifting after his 10 years as a fitnessmodel and is now around 205-210 with higher bf% at 6'2"

but hey, it's not like me being 6'3" would make me know more than you, mr. internet lifter that believes in inflated wrestling/mma weights

Fuarrk thanks brah. Do you find girls approaching you more? What are your stats?

if you want to pick up chicks the gym is the last fucking place to go, jesus christ.

coffee shop, library, book store, supermarket...

girls go to the gym for 2 reasons:
>turboslut cockteasers
>want to lose weight

If a girl shows interest in you at the gym it's because she wants to either steal your gains or get attention. Don't believe me? Ask for a bj in the change rooms and watch how quickly they say fuck off.

Now ask any dude miring you and he will always say yes. Because guys at the gym want to fuck, but women dont.

i agree men always give head in the showers, its gym code, but you def can date girls from the gym

in my experience, it's g o o d

a dedicated gym routine says a lot about person, most turbosluts wouldn't fucking bother, and I don't mean "oh I do pussy extender for 20 mins and go home"

I mean chicks that show up and do a routine 5-6 day a week, that's discipline, that's motivation, that's goal setting.

all good shit you want in a partner, and the fact they have a similar hobby is great.

the same reason you say "book store" because of the implied intellectualism is also present in the gym in regards to life skills.

in my 8 years of gyming I've dated a solicitor (Aus speak for Attorney), a med student, and a couple teachers.

all higher quality than anything I've dragged out of a club, all with better long term prospects, and overall made me a better person.

Dude I'm swolefat by Veeky Forums standards (20% bf) and I get plenty of attention from women about how big my shoulders and arms are. Most of these times I'm fully clothed with normal fitting clothes.

I like looking like I lift in regular attire.

>met girl who was a 10/10 to me
>went on a few dates
>thought it was going great, apparently she didn't
>she ghosted me
>tried talking to her a few times with no response
>one year later
>much bigger, started powerlifting comps
>she likes every instagram pic I post
>has tried contacting me multiple times
>mfw I get to ghost her now

You need to be huge to pick up sloots from the gym prob? Otherwise they will not notice you? Or am I wrong?

Fuarrk man. Those feels. Hope to experience them one day and ghost chicks who ghosted me.

Girls approach in their own way. They approach by kind of hovering around you. Give you a smile. A girls approach is loitering around you so YOU have the opportunity to break the ice.
Girls approach by eye contact and smiling.
Men still gotta do the work initially.
But if you spend a few weeks talking to all the bro's and ease in to small casual talk with the ladies they will start to come up to you for quick chats and spots because they see it is natural for people to talk to you.
Because your a social guy. Not just a creeper.
Dude, I was a literal autist. I had to study body language and how girls express attraction to do this. I grew up in a small town population fucking 90. No social skills.
Coach Corey Wayne on YouTube is awesome. Watch his video's.
I'm 5'10", 180lbs hovering around 10% BF.
Keep my hair cut neat. Keep groomed at all times. Girls like that.
Dudes strutting around the gym staring, afraid to crack a smile or any facial expression creeps girls out.
If a girl makes eye contact and smiles, that is your cue to say "hi". That's all you have to do. You can take it further, or just wait till next day to develop more convo.
Start small. It is literally practice bro.
Like playing hockey, math, drawing, it's all the same. You have to practice. Fail a lot and learn from your mistakes.
Ultimately you have to suck up your ego and accept rejection.
You dudes can do this. If I could you all can. Trust me.

He rehydrates to somewhere in the mid 180s or low 190s most likely.

>implying they walk around or fight at the weight they cut to

they'd fucking die lmao

Yeah no. Don't listen to liftfags like this. Guy talks about head from a man. Some mentor here.
DEYL?

>

This guy is someone to listen to. Approach girls in the gym. They like the attention. They may want your Veeky Forumscock

not really bro, the biggest guys in my gym probably get the least amount of attention from the gym chicks.

these are roiders obviously

but yeah if you're strong and fit looking of course it helps, it's an obvious ice breaker.

thinking back on it now most of the first interactions with girls at the gym are them coming up to me and saying some shit about "ohh so strong .. can you teach me?"

or some sorta idle bullshit chit chat about routines and can I help her, can I show her how to do a lift, or critique her form.

the solicitor for example is a pretty shy but pretty girl, she never really came out and spoke to me but would always idle at the machine next to me, half facing me while dawdling between sets, and that was no different than just bein at uni or a bar and bein like 'hey'.

these aren't 'gym sluts' though, I mean one probably technically was but she worked hard, trained hard, she was a 'fitness model' aka instagram heres me in my bikini with my ass in most the shot, wore skimpy shit

but she was nice and pretty normal.

find a man

Fuark man, I am semi-autist. I can small talk girls, but can't get dates and if I do I never get past 1 lol.

I wanna get hyuuge partly for myself and partly so that more girls approach me and I have more girls to parctice on. Plus the gym regulars would probably never talk to a dyel hungry skelly that goes regularly bit doesnt put on size.

Thanks brah you really helping a bro out. What you describe sounds like the dream!

oh i would add i just remembered when i was late teens i was also guilty of picking up the receptionist, but I don't really recommend that one it does backfire

For you autistic liftfags that have no game.
Put down the PS4 for the next year and read and watch this shit like your trap poon:
YouTube:
Keys to the VIP and VH1 Pick up artist.
(A lot is cheesy buy you just watch the guys and see what works and what doesn't - you will get the idea.)
Coach Corey Wayne.
I've met Corey Wayne and done a seminar with Cajun on pick up. Fucking life changing. Instead of spending $2000 on shores this year, give it to Derek Cajun for a weekend of lessons.
Forums:
sosuave.com
theattractionforums.com

(a lot of bullshit but the fuckin hints and tips are golden.)

Study this shit for a year and approach girls.

Lift hard, and get lean.

The Pussy will flow bro's.

Thanks user, I'll look up that channel.
How did you start talking to random people? If there's an excuse for it I can talk with anyone no problem, but I don't know how to just go and talk to someone out of the blue (not just girls). From what you tell I'm sure you had the same problem so I'm interested in your story.

No prob bro.

It's the Brotherhood of Iron.

Only a dick at the gym isn't going to talk to you or give advice if you ask.

All the big lifters I know love to give advice. C'mon bro, they have big ego's. They love to feel important.

I'm in the gym and I talk to fatties, old people, teenagers... everyone.

I used to be afraid to make eye contact with people.

You gotta say fuck it eventually and just take the risks.

Taking risks is what men do. It's what successful people do.

No risk no reward.

I don't want people to go through what I went through. I was suicidal in my 20's because I was a week feeble loser making excuses for myself.

Go out there and fucking get it starting right now.

How big are you? I posted my pic above in response to mma fighter. Girls dont approach me in gym because I ain't big enough - not putting on size for some reason and can't get past 15" arms no matter how hard I work them.....so gotta change something in my workout program. Hopefully, I can become a beast that I picture in my head.

I read 'how to be a 3% man by Corey Wayne' it was a good book and I want to try out some of his techniques but I am not getting dates :(

But ill look up the channel on youtube.

Also thanks for the links. How do I know whats bullshit and what isnt on the forums you listed?

OK dudes I'm going going to try to answer your stuff I'm working on it.

I'm not big.
5'10". About 180. Around 10% BF
I just keep well groomed and keep open body language.
Girls like lean guys more than huge guys. Huge guys though have a set of niche girls that they can pull.
You gotta work with what you got and develop it.

i am 6 foot at 95kg which is like 210 or someshit in lb

been training almost a decade, played sports since I was like 6.

broad shouldered, natural v-taper in my chest back since I was a kid, these are just genetic blessings I take no credit for them. shoutout to my dad i guess.

usually it happens when I'm doing powercleans with press, putting up 2 and a bit plates does get attention.

or deadlifting 6 plates, which also does get attention.

but yo these girls didn't just see me and be like yo lemme get on that dick my man.

these were chicks i had seen like several times before, they had seen me talk to other people, seen I wasn't some fuckin nutcase, so they put out a feeler.

i know i keep referring to the solicitor but with her I had even heard her talking about me with cardio bunnies in the stretch section before.

what i'm sayin is you build a sort of reputation of knowing what you're doing, being cool n laid back and you get the gazelle breaking its own leg in front of the dozing lion because it wants to get eaten.

don't mistake 'approaching girls' at the gym as meaning PUA "ayo bitch u down to suck n fuck?"

I don't get how alot of people in here claim to run around talking to people while at the gym, do you not listen to headphones while you lift? I always have mine in and find lifting to be much more enjoyable with music and don't want to sacrifice that for the chance just to boost the ego of some gym sloot that gets chatted up by 2-3 different dudes every time she is there lifting.

What works for some guys doesn't work for others. Depends on personality and frame.
Prep or jock or bad boy.
Find out what works for you and run with it.
It's all practice.
What works on one girl won't work on another.
Girls are social masters because they've been practicing since birth.
They speak 8000 words a day and men speak average 2000.
Shoot the pucks, score the goals. Miss a few, oh well you tried.

See this guy has got it.

Build yourself up as being social and approachable.

Not some bad ass motherfucker everyone is scared of.

Yeah was gonna say. I'm 6'1 180 and I'm barely even skinny fat, mostly just skinny.

bro, I train the exact same say, I've never kept a gym partner, always have headphones in when training.

But I still have about 15 acquaintances I say what's up to when I see them, make small talk to before training, etc.

There's being focused, and then there's being autistic and weird. Don't walk that line.

Pls respond
I never see the specifics of this addressed when the advice of "talking to everybody" comes up.

>All the big lifters I know love to give advice. C'mon bro, they have big ego's. They love to feel important.
Distillation of knowledge isn't ego. project harder.

t. big lifter

Ayy I just fucked my ex from the age of 21 (I ghosted her for 5 years cause she was a bitch and dropped me for some drug dealer).

She said I was "amazing" and that I used to be a "shell of a man" lmao. Before I discovered redpill and lifting. Most wild sex ever. All the while I even kept her at arms length i.e. I was getting my dick sucked by other girls (jk just one over a 3 month period, also made out with a hottie from work) and she was fully dedicated to me. She ended up leaving because I wouldn't commit lul. How the fucking tables turn, bitch.

lol jesus, sounds even more epic when I write it out.

I have no problem talking to people at school and have friends and stuff but damnit I think I am having a realization I may look like an autist at my gym because I pretty much keep to myself and just listen to music and only talk to those who talk to me unless I'm asking to work in with someone or asking how many sets/ if they are done with equipment. I catch women glancing at times but never feel like inflating their egos, plus I hate cold approaching. A-am I a gym autist?

you have to be a human being

it's just when you become a supplicating faggot that you start losing

Sorry almost forgot yours. It's the most important question.
Practicing small talk is easy when you commit to it.
I don't wear headphones. I don't care if they do. Most music is degenerate anyways.

Shit I do:

Two girls working out next to me. "you gonna be done with that bench soon?" "Yeah user.". "Sweet! Hey are you girls sisters or something." "Blah blah blah".

Convo done for today and you succeeded in your practice mission. Dopamine rush and all girls in gym see your cool and other girls talking to you. I call these girls "double trouble". Girls always giggle to that shit.

Or say dude is using late pull down in front of you and you make eye contact. Ok, so say "Back day huh bro. Fuck nice lats."
He's gonna say thanks. It's not homo, it's the gym and people love compliments. So now that dude you can say hi to and head nod.
I know it sounds gay but you meet the dudes and then at least you feel more comfortable cause you know some people and it builds your (perceived) social value.

Or today. Girl at crossover machine. In the past I would silently hover waiting for it like an autistic web. Fuck that.
"Hey how many sets you got?"
"almost done user"
"Sweet. Leg day huh?"
(she's got the cable on her ankle doing leg kick backs with those yoga pants up her crack just screaming lick my ads user!)
She finishes up and starts to walk away
"all yours user"
"Thanks, nice wheels by the way."
She pauses, figures our what I mean and looks back and giggles.
She's at least 15 years younger than me. Keeps mirin rest of day.
I'll approach with small talk again next time I see her.
Just talk about gym stuff. See, all the dudes and girls seen me talk to her, be bold, and make her giggle. I just got social points.

I just have to repeat you gotta practice like any skill and accept that you will have rejections.

It's a game.

I went from 6'2" 180 to 211 when I was like 23 and girls liked it. "Have you seen user? He got huge! "And rep went up all around. Ripple toe was right about what looks better in clothes. I'd go dancing and chicks loved me compared to some 5' 6" 135lb cuck "competition"

Thanks man. Basically look for small excuses to talk and maybe give compliments, nice.

Really liftfag?? Douche.

Arguing semantics? Either contribute something useful or keep looking like fag you are.

Love you.

Skinny fat wow player to 210, 6"1

Girls are now interest, I am now not. Sport fucking is depressing imo, might just be catholic guilt. Looking for a wife but fuck me all the girls are whores.

I stopped liking girls and switched to men.

28 yoa, 5'9, 76kg, 1.5 years, @ 0.7/0.6/0.6/0.7 of 1/2/3/4,

Fuarkk. So jelly man, one day I will live that life too. Purposely hit on girls that rejected me (remember almost every single one - particularly the ones that were bad) and then gonna reject them in the same way.

> never inflating their egos

is more an indication of your level of insecurity than anything to do with them bro.

that whole line of logic of "I won't even validate them by looking at them" comes from the idea of rejecting before being rejected, which is an extremely insecure mindset.

I dunno if you're the gym autist at yours, but these people are noticable

take yourself less seriously, relax, be human.

Do people actually just walk up to girls at the gym and talk about random shit? They always seem focused on their training than wanting to be approached by guys.

Yeah man. Small talk is situational.
The compliments are an example. Don't overdo it but you'll get the idea.
It's how you present yourself. Don't lean into girls, kind rock on your heels like your going to leave and say stuff over your shoulder. Its hard to explain but it makes it seem less creepy cause your body language says your leaving and not trying to monopolize her time

Yea I think browsing the ch0n + a few bad relationships has ruined my psyche.

This is desirable
homo or not

Man thanks for that. You make it sound so easy. Gives me more confidence that I can do it too (used to be a smooth motherfucker in hs, because I got bullied but I had a silver tongue to get around it) but I have lost that smoothness now (all them rejections likely had something to do with it) so now I dislike talking to people I don't know very much. I guess I gotta work through that now. *sigh*

Fucking hyuuge. Looking like a bear!

>
They will give you body language cues that tell you to approach.

They:
Look at you and make eye contact and smile.
Play with their hair, twirl in fingers when looking at you.
Hang around in your vicinity loitering glancing at you.
Giggle with their friends while glancing at you.
Brush by you and touch you. (If they rub a breast on you, you better go in for the kill because a breast rub is NEVER accidental.)

Shit like that.