whole milk in coffee is Veeky Forums related

Drink your coffee black you fucking faggot

ok yes but it takes too long to cool down m8

>NOT USING HALF AND HALF

>test boost
>milk is full of estrogens
Sorry laddie

>mom science

Heavy cream master race - get on my level.

British so I drink tea. All the fucking tea! Whole milk all the way. Non of that honey and lemon shit.

Whole milk in tea.

Yes... What the fuck are you doing? Putting in skimmed milk with two sugars and then being a little faggot?
Tea, whole milk, drink the fucking thing. Man it's like you like being a bitch.

>implying sips aren't Veeky Forums related

Americans don't put milk in tea.

>whole milk
>test boost

What is this, the 1600s? Milk is fucking gross. The only thing it's boosting is the contents of my stomach onto the keyboard.

Jesus Christ kid what are you doing

Americans can't make a decent cup of tea. Fucking Lipton! That shit sucks. Spent a lot of time in the US. Every time a cup of weak looking Lipton piss with some honey and lemon. "Excuse me, can we have some milk?"... Non dairy creamer... The fuck is this shit? America sort your tea game out.

Drink Tea black you fucking mongoloid.

Yeah I would if I was a fucking retard. Let me guess you're American and think Lipton is the shit... If you're British, then just kill yourself.

Chai with milk and ginger is the only reason worth drinking

>not drinking concentrated coffee extract or espresso
it's as if you dont care about efficiency

AGREED

>twitter memes

cmon m8

Put butter in it

You say whole milk like there are other kinds of milk worth drinking.

>milk
Heavy cream > half and half >>>> milk

It's pretty awful. Mostly. I'll admit. I'm not a big tea drinker tho so... Whatever, but when I want one I want a good one like you say. Grocery stores sell speciality tea in bags or loose. It's a luxury you have to enjoy at home.

if you need your morning coffee, regardless of any conceivable variation you prefer, you are mentally weak and doubtfully making it

Most of society is mentally weak then? Good to know.

You haven't realized this? Yes. the vast majority of people are weak willed, slack jawed, limp wristed losers. That's why more than 9% of wealth is in less than 10% of hands.

I have acne so i've been avoiding dairy

We kind of got out of the tea game around December 16, 1773.