Wow, Just fuck my shit up

Wow, Just fuck my shit up,

why's this cratering? I've been ignoring it since the ICO and never invested

just curious

literal useless coin

buyback protection funds are empty, so coin price is plummeting

Once the buyback got used up the bottom fell out, but other than that idk.

Was it the Blackmoon the ICO shilled here with that girl picture?

yes

he also shilled bitdice, also way below ico price

yeah getting heavily rekt here

wanted to flip this, put 1 btc in

and now it is 50% of that

never even went above ico

They don't release their funds until Jan 2018... at this point just hold and wait for the spike that comes then. Should be another spike when they start paying out to token holders too.

I sold 3 days ago with loss.
I might buy back more later, this shit is going to tank even further.

$1 per token was way to much .

didnt this one have that scam where someone got ahold of the head tards email and sent out a fake address?

Dont risk what you cant lose. I can happily sit on this for a few years.

then why do a fucking ico 6 months prior

makes no sense to me

especially with all the heavy selling going on

yeah me too, I am not fucking selling with a loss

not a hair on my head who thinks about eating a loss which according to the trade log a lot of people are doing

This had some really convincing memes around the ICO sale. What happened Biz? High quality meme’s are generally a good buy signal for me, how did this fail?

my guess is that some whales are manipulating the price hard

Who knows. I think a lot of these ICOs don't realize how impatient the market is and get caught by surprise when people don't just hold and wait for all the promises to come true.

I've considered dumping it, but its not a big enough part of my portfolio to stress over so I'm going to wait it out until they launch their first fund at least. I suspect I'll at least see a "hey gaiz, remember this fucker?" sort of spike around then lol

Why do you think companies do ICOs? To get funding for their project. They couldn't give less fucks how much the token is worth, and how many retarded NEETs commit sudoku after losing their money.

>paying one dollar for an ECR20token

>High quality meme’s are generally a good buy signal for me

Whew

fuck glad i used the buyback but just fuckmyshitup senpai every alt is risky as shit right now

yeah. fuck bmc.

Russian funding scam

If you take a look at the token model, its completely retarded. You bssically buy enough of the token to "work' for them, or u can "lend" the token out to people who want to work for them and they pay u a part of their commission.

Its retarded and itll never be any real use.