Serious question, is 5'11.5 tall enough to get quality pussy these days?? Every chicks says she wants a foot plus guy

Serious question, is 5'11.5 tall enough to get quality pussy these days?? Every chicks says she wants a foot plus guy

*wants a 6 foot

>is less than 6' good enough for the 6' cutoff?
no

It would be, but the fact you have to ask means that it's not. You personally could be 6'6 and you would be drowning in loneliness.

>be 5'11.5"
>tell everyone that
>they all insist I must be taller than 6'
>just start calling myself 6'

D E V I L I S H

>be 6'1
>always feel like shortest person in the room
ANGELIC

5'10 king of manlets here, yes it's enough.

>implying

I aint implying shit, I'm actually stating its enough. Pic related, the gf.

(Sigh)..... again I shall share.

>be me
>be a TOWERING 5' 8"
>live in a city which is 66% blended Mexican-Anglo
>most hot babes 5' 5" or *shorter*
>be muscled and not Manga dweeb
>pull chicks 15 years younger

>nothing in a long while though.....

Height is all relative.... Remember,,,, women are the ones who buy high heels, wedge shoes, and etc.... they are more worried. Dudes today just get Chucks.

>has no Chucks.

Yes. But depends on the kind of girl you want to catch. Some may prefer taller guys, but it's not always a rule.

t. 5'2 tall femanon

>have to count the .5"

Sorry bro, not tall enough.

She's got no face user. She doesn't even know what 6 foot looks like

Would you ever date a guy that is not an autist but despises clubbing and nightlife in general?

She doesn't like it when I take pictures, unless I give her time to pose. This is a thing for women in general, unlike the lads who act tough/cruazhee if a camera is pointed at them.

"despises nightlife".....

as in you stay in your rented room and play Master Chief Collection or Overwatch ?

>you got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy

Implying women can see past that logic

>mfw 5'11.75" barefoot in the evening

why Veeky Forums?

>5'11
>put on shoes
>6'0
>fix my hair so it stands up
>6'1

Yep. Why not? However, I've (mostly) dated autistic guys, so that would be quite challenging to me, but not impossible, I guess.

People like you are so fucked in the head it's insane. Maybe you live in the middle of no where, but every time I go outside there are guys of all sizes with gfs/families. It's like people you actually see irl are invisible compared to the shit you read online from anonymous strangers. I don't understand

>measuring half inches
Are you 12.75 years old?

What do you tell yourself when you go to sleep at night?

girls can't actually tell the difference between 5'11 and 6'0, can they? i'm quite a bit taller so to me it looks like everyone is short

only in a country like the netherlands could 5'11 be considered short. you should be fine unless the girl happens to have a thing for really tall guys

"goodnight"

Measure your height as soon as you get out of bed after 12 hours of sleep during a solar eclipse for those lower gravity height gains.

>Be 6'1"
>Girl asks height of friend
>He says 5'11 but is realy 5'8
>She asks me
>5'10 i say
>Girl turns to friend
>Friend give me death stare
>Mfw manlets can't compete.

that rounds to 6' and no can tell the difference anyway. just claim 6' from now on and never hesitate

When will they learn

>be me at social dinner with a bunch of people from my uni
>once the dinner ends everyones goes outside
>standing awkwardly away from everyone listening in on everyone's conversations cause im autistic
>hear girl talking to guy, asks him how tall he is
>he says that he is 6'0
>mfw I'm 5'10
>mfw I was taller than him

>tfw 5'11.75"
kingest of manlets

>Chucks
What if I'm not a 15 year old?

Yea I was pretty baller at 5'11". 6'1" now. gg op.

>tell girl I'm 5'11"
>she says "you look tall, you should just say 6 feet"
>mfw i'm really only 5'10.5"

I saw a fat dude with a terrible goatee out at a bar with a qt girl and it made me think of Veeky Forums and /r/incels who insist that women never date guys less attractive to them.

I dunno what's worse, them thinking the internet is real life, or me thinking about the internet when I'm out in the real world.

This is literally me
That's why I wear custom thick soled shoes, tall hair, and always vertical lines on my clothing

I can pass for 6' that way if no one looks too carefully

lol dumbo
its all about beauty and personality
if you're 5'7 and higher you will get "pussy"