Why the fuck is ETH dumping so hard?

Why the fuck is ETH dumping so hard?

>why is shitcoin dumping

It's a piece of shit tbqh desu desu.

>has dropped like $3 in the last week
>literally watching 1000 purchase orders spamming the order book right now
>dumping so hard

k your s

accumulation phase prior to moon mission.

>Buy the dip.
>Make 100% during Devcon pump in 5 days.
It shouldn't be this easy, but it is.

Yeah I mean, I thought the price would go slightly up by now.

It's dropped like $50 in the past 2 weeks. There isn't one other coin that has even reach $50 value and ETH lost that in 2 weeks and shows no sign of recovering. Sure BTC has much bigger drops but it has more of an oscillating pattern before recovering in a few days.
This downtrend with ETH is unmistakable and holding strong even with their special 'devcoin' hypetrain departing station real soon.
Even if ETH doesn't actually 'die', this trend is very disconcerting for holders.

>retracting 'no other coin worth $50' statement

- 0.54% in the last 24
OP is an idiot

are you fucking stupid? it hasn't dumped $50 in two weeks
is this bait?

I think what OP is trying to say is why is Etherium getting cockblocked everytime there is momentum. The answer is all of the ICO's that ravages at Ether each time it increases substantially it has been lingering at sub $300 for the past few months now give or take $20 in between.

Zoom out you impatient idiot. Look at the daily chart for eth. Tell me you don't see an asymmetrical triangle. This shit will get to 1k next year. Screencap this. You will pink wojak screaming why didn't I load up while I had the chance.

I am quite loaded, I trust in ETH, that's why I am asking.

Dumb ass anything looks like it’s dumping when BTC is on the move it. Look at ETH/USD it’s not bad at all.

>so hard
5 usd
Most stable coin in history. Unless it goes directly to 400, eth ain't moving.

>hurr just look at X/USD
By that logic no alt has been dumping at all

ETH moon mission will begin late november/december. Maybe even early 2018. The ETH/BTC pairing needs to bottom out first (0.03)

Why so low?

eth/usd is forming a memetriangle

cuz the reich is coming