I got jumped by 6 guys a few weeks ago. They fucked up my back and neck...

I got jumped by 6 guys a few weeks ago. They fucked up my back and neck. I haven't been able to work out or play rugby since. I went to practice last night, was just doing jogs and catching the ball. That little bit made my back clinch up. Went to chiropractor again today (I go twice a week now). "It's gonna be 2-3 weeks before you can practice lightly."

I need a motivation thread so I don't lose mine bros.

did anyone of them touch your penis? even by accident? was any part of it sexual? It's not abnormal for men to feel heavily aroused in situations like that.

It actually happened at an orgy, so yes!

Your pic says American but your post say Europoor, I hope you aren't from the U.S. because I'm wondering why at least 2 of those guys haven't been stabbed.

Luckily never had more than 2 at a time but if it's 3 or more someone's gunna get a blade in the gut. last time I got multiple opponents I went for a rugby tackle and carried the cunt all the way to the second tackle and just wailed on the one while the other went to town on my face.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is always carry a knife.

arem't chiropractors the voodoo artists?

LOL in a situation where 6 men immediately jump on you, pulling out a knife is the fastest way to get yourself stabbed. Life isn't a movie. I had a knife. And literally 3 seconds to react. All that would have happened is I would have gotten tackled by a couple dudes and stabbed with my own knife. I was also traveling, so I have no idea who they were.

I usually conceal carry, but as I was at the bars I left it. Smart decision too because I got searched by the cops after it was all over. If I had my gun and was drunk, I would be in jail.

No. He's a PHD. He takes xrays to monitor progress. Does pulse therapy to loosen up the muscles. Has a lady massage me. And I work the foam roller. Can do cryo too if I choose.

6 guys jumping one reeks of pussies, and pussies don't like to get stabbed, after the first one gets a quick shank they back off, if they give you the vibe they are out to kill you might as well give it all you got because 6 are gunan kill you anyway, if they aren't tryna kill you then adding a knife to the equation does nothing.

neat. Is it a PhD in voodoo arts though?

Also it sounds like they arrested the other guys?
Especially if people are around never hesitate to defend yourself to the fullest extent of the law

Why'd they do it?

the time will pass regardless of whether or not you stick with it. You'll either be rehabilitated and getting back to training in 2 to 3 weeks, or the time will pass with you doing nothing but wishing you had stayed more motivated.

Fun?

Why carry a knife when you could carry a gun and end all their lives in less than a minute?

niggers?

Because a gunshot is an immediate signal that alerts them they need to run, and shooting people in the back is called murder.

With a knife in close range with 3+ guys on you, in the confusion you can slit a guys neck, and stab another at least 5 times before the fuckers fully comprehend what is going on. Meaning you get to take out more scum, and the others are less likely to just take off running as fast as possible and get away, they might try to help their friends and won't see you as a long range threat hence won't just book it.

Tripfagging and a shitty tough-guy larp. Fuckin' hell, A+

it's funny you can't read as OP said if he would have had a gun + alcohol he would be in jail.

Stay anonymous pussyboi

>jumped
>rugby
>chiro

Nigga you go to Life U?

No idea what that means/is.

I remember when we played Life and got beat by 55...

Ever played the Renegades?

They are, or at least used to be, one of the best teams in Georgia.

Dunno about their speciality but when I was small child my friends mom went there and she was chiro

Life University is a chiropractic college in the States with a top-ranked Rugby team. It's located in Marietta, Ga--a shit hole suburb of Atlanta.

I go there as a chiropractic student.

I don't play for the school, just for fun.

Cool. I just looked them up, they have a good rugby team. But no, I'm not at Life U.

Outside of chiropractic, Rugby is pretty much all we're known for.

Here's some motivation for ya you gimp fuck.

>xrays to monitor progress

confirmed voodoo doc, unless you have an overt fracture, you wont even see any changes on the radiographs, x-rays to monitor "progress" is also completely unnecessary and exposing you to massive amounts of radiation

>massive amounts of radiation

lmao nigga he's not standing next to gamma rays 24/7. Get over yourself.

Clearly you're not a doctor
>spine at neck is curved wrong way from attack
>middle of spine in back is "C" shaped left to right due to muscle pushing into it where they kicked the shit out of me
>knee is twisted severely but luckily no tear from where I fell on it while fighting
Maybe you should let the experts do their job. I can see clearly in the Xrays where the problems were. It's not even a "I kind of see what you're talking about." It was more, "wtf, am I going to be okay?"

Why are people with no education always the first to run their mouth? I'm not going to respond to you anymore. Only a moron thinks you can't see damage after a fight with an xray.

>implying we're doing xrays every day

nigga x rays dont show muscle you are getting played

go to a physio that knows what he is doing

LOL thanks bro.

>On anonymous image board
>"Not going to respond to you anymore"

>muscles have no effect on the bones they surround
>muscles have no effect on the spine
>muscles have no effect on the knees and elbow
LOL Veeky Forums is so stupid.

You can literally show most of Veeky Forums the science behind all of this and they'll just gobble up more cognitive dissonance and call you retarded. It's a losing battle.

I love that fit is easily the dumbest board on Veeky Forums. But when you wanna talk lifting, there's nowhere else to go on the chan.

>carries a gun
>too much of a fucking retard to not get shitfaced in a place he doesnt know and walks back to hotel alone

>shooting people in the back is called murder.
confirmed no guns

Yes
They are like the final boss of bro science