Any fellow /hools/ here? Joining a firm was the best thing that ever happened to me

Any fellow /hools/ here? Joining a firm was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korona_Kielce
youtube.com/watch?v=wjgMCutu-LY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic Related

Kill yourself

I thought you don't hit people on the ground

yea you got some reason being angry and breaking stuff

your team suck...never won (came close one time in 2007)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korona_Kielce

Crawl into a hole and die.

You stupid fuck

I bet you'd get battered ina one on one fight. Your sort only ever cause trouble when you're in a big group with your poofter mates.

lmao you are the epitome of white trash

Hooligans these days are all faggets that think it's cool because they seen some films glorifying it.

Back in the 70s 80s hooligan was life. You go to a match and you don't know if you're coming home in one piece.

Modern day hooligans are just little boys playing at fighting

Kys

you should come pay us a visit

You can get hype enough to bash heads over fucking footy games but you can't drive the Muslims out of London?

You people are stupid and pathetic. Enjoy your caliphate.

So you and your 14 year old friends can pretend your existence matters.

I was fighting real wars friend when your mum was still getting fucked left right and centre before your pathetic existence drained what little looks and willpower she had left.

Then when I was home I'd go to the football and have to fight my way through hoardes of knuckle dragging retards who don't get enough fulfillment from just beating their wives.

Tell me more!!!

>I was fighting real wars friend when your mum was still getting fucked left right and centre
>redstar belgrade

you are talking about wars to a serb. kek

need proof m80

Hooligans are just dying in western europe, in my country every single big club banned them from their stadiums. Hooliganism used to be pretty big in 80s and 80s now is only a thing in countries like Russia, Poland and those

80s and 90s*

nah the ruskiis are stuck in the 30s

>Grown man getting into fist fights over football matches

I hope you don't talk about that sort of shit irl man because thats pretty embarrassing.

Nah mate I had a dad

It's alpha as FUCK don't let nu-males tell you otherwise

hooligans, i.e. people who are scared of a fair fight so they go in 10v1.
Beta cuck. Never gonna make it.

All British hooligans got BELTED by the Russians at the Euros anyway. Absolutely PATHETIC.

How fucking petty. Fucking losers.
Rugby > fruity footy anyway

What is it with violent soccer fans anyways, do they need to overcompensate the fact that they enjoy a fag sport way too much?

I rly like when the police beat the shit out of you faggets. I was considering joining the gendarmerie so I can beat your fagget asses.
Fucking monkeys.

League >>> all

> Bunch of pissups, officer wankers the laborer squads of aging lads just blowing up some steam and puffing their chests
vs
> Fuking crazy hardmen that actually take shit like knowing how to fight properly over yelling the loudest
wooooooow man i can't believe they lost, holy shit

soccer is gay.

hardcore UK hooligans (like the real dangerous) cant leave the islands, they are watched by the police

That's the point
You should have removed kebab

Nah, they can't leave the islands because their crippling alcohol addiction won't let them.

yeah. I'm surprised it's not spoken about more on here

This.

Pavement dancing at its finest

youtube.com/watch?v=wjgMCutu-LY

As an American, I had to google what the fuck OP was talking about. How the fuck do people get so upset about a game where players literally pretend to fall and be injured every 10 seconds, and they're actively encouraged to do so?

Soccer is for poor fags and literal pussy retards, makes sense they'd want to roam in groups to beat people up afterwards, like a pack of niggers or mudslimes.

What firm you running with you little bitch?

>As an American

entire post disregarded. fuck off yank

>league
Lel who let these northern monkeys in here

Hi Padraig

This. Aren't most of them barred from attending matches?

My whole senpai is from this firm called Gavioes da Fiel.
But i'm not into it, too many low lives, im trying to be a billionaire, fuck fighting in the streets like animals, breh.

I still love football tho

There's a reason shit like this doesn't happen here. One of your fuck buddies would be shot dead on the spot and the rest of you would scatter like roaches.

you're embarrassing yourself breh

Too right. You can shove your football and yawnion up your arse.

>a firm

This.

I tell you something as well, fucking Leicester last year. One of a couple of midlands cities awesome at Cricket and Rugby but shit at football. Then the fucking stars aligned.

Bastards.

kebab was just the tip of the iceberg

Mein Bruder

Pozdrav iz Hrvatske, zivjela estetika

>I'd go to the football and have to fight
Don't go to the fucking football then.

what even is this thread?

reported hard.