3rd worlders and niggers who post on Veeky Forums geniunely piss me off

3rd worlders and niggers who post on Veeky Forums geniunely piss me off.

Why don’t they make an attempt to speak proper English?

Other urls found in this thread:

charts.woobull.com/bitcoin-nvt-ratio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a key indicator that we are in a bubble.

Dears sir,,,

Enouf of ur cry. U wan make gainz 2day? by espers on yobit exchange hony

Kisses xxx

How many languages do you speak, burger?

whote guy here
i speak like pajeet because it too hard to type sentence properly

ayy hol up bruh this is a anonymous board how da fuck u kno nigga?

This also shows that we just entered Bubble territory: charts.woobull.com/bitcoin-nvt-ratio/

Not to mention the double top we just made on the total crypto market cap.

if theres one board that needs to ban all african, middle eastern, and indian ip ranges, it's this one.

I reckon that if you ain't speakin american, you ain't a true patriot.

>forgetting Latin America

HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

go back to pol you low iq inbred

yeah, probably a better idea to just have a whitelist

Sometimes they can be annoying but not nearly as bad as 12 y/o frog posters. Every single post by them is a worthless shitpost. It's like the start of David for a retard.

The people with the worst grammar and spelling are always burgers.

pajeet pajeet you shit on a street

Where I'm looking from US looks like a third world country.

spare me your view from the shitting street.

>doesn't understand what a third world country is

this

Man I am so embarrassed by my fellow Americans. Yesterday, a fellow burger was making fun of a guys blockfolio post for having his clock set to “military time”.

Another was making fun of Hong Kong, saying it was a shit hole chink town..:

Nigga, Hong Kong makes NYC look like a fucking garbage dump. Hong Kong puts on fucking light show choreographed between all their state of the art high rise buildings.

My god, look at our train system compared to those around the world. Burgers are always talking short about India but god damnit WE HAVE THE SAME TYPES OF SHITTY TRAINS.

Oh and at my home in Los Angeles, somebody Literally SHITS on my sidewalk every morning.

Worst place on the planet. Everything you've seen is just American propaganda. They treat everyone like a slave and shoot each other for fun. Go somewhere in europe. They like diversity.

What about a white 1st world Argentinian viking because thats what i am

>gook detected.
it's safe to assume whoever is pooping on your sidewalk is telling you to go back to ching chong china. bing bong bing bong. you die now.

its bad enough that brown people exist and breathe the same air that I do

but to have them shitting up the interwebs (A WHITE INVENTION!) is too much. we should build some contamination network where they can fling poop at each other and only allow white people on the real internet.

Americans totally bought the “Greatest Country in the World” Meme

america was the greatest country in the world
until the jews convinced them to free the niggers
now the place is like a fucking zoo with these gorillas roaming around everywhere
shame really, it would be an awesome place without the nigs and all the beaner trash

Nigga I’m whiter than they come, blonde with blue eyes, I literally cannot be any whiter.

yes sirs

Exactly. Who would ever want to go there when there are so many other better countries to go to?

open your eyes when you type to me.

>Being this mad

I'm glad that I triggered your autism. It's time you go back to your safe space in reddit, burger.

>so many other better countries to go to

like what?
europe is being flooded with niggers and muslims too
eastern europe is shitskin free but the slavs are subhuman trash as well
SEA is full with monkeys as well... less agressive monkeys, but still animals
tell me where I can find a white ethnostate and Ill unironically move there next week

east asia

Nice larp Sandeep. Now back to work sir.

Bwahaha...just copy-paste your own dumb self 20mil times and have an orgy, multiply like rabbits, ask to be recognized ad a country - problem solved

id put the usa somewhere between 50th and 100th