Singapore won't regulate cryptocurrencies at all

>Singapore won't regulate cryptocurrencies at all
>COSS is based in Singapore
>This madman Rune Evensen will create the first fiat + altcoin exchange (with dividends) in the world.

Easy $1000-5000 investment.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
bigblocksblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/kukcoin-coss-who-pays-more/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are the chances of this happening?

When this will be listed on Bittrex?

105.85 %

COSS is insanely undervalue right now and it shocks me that people are still selling. It's about 1/11th the market cap of Kucoin and has more potential. Expect activity to increase a lot once LINK gets added, which is soon. Also, incoming pasta:

-----
medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
> "Now lets assume that COSS gets to the trading volumes of Binance, another very new exchange, which launched in August and 2 months later already has volumes of approximately $100mm/day. If COSS did the same, that would mean volumes of ~$36.5b volume/year, where $73mm (0.2%) would get distributed to 93mm tokens, which amounts to $0.78/year/token. At the current value of COSS at $0.20 that amounts to a ~400% fee split allocation/year."
>"Assuming that investors drive up the price of the COSS token until it yields a 10% yearly fee split allocation, that would value the COSS token at $7.80, a 39x return from where it currently trades."
This doesn't factor in that only coins held on the COSS exchange (or contracted in a MEW wallet) are counted in the fee split. So when you don't include things like the Etherdelta and HitBTC (etc) wallets, you can probably multiply the above numbers by 2x or more.
-----

I have $12k in this chit. I'm a risk taker and I want a 10x or higher. Rune Evensen is going for one last moonshot before he dies.

>increase a lot once LINK gets added, which is soon

They NEED to get on this shit. The best thing they can do to start getting volume up is being the first exchange to add new coins, or at least give more options for coins with limited listings. I'm not sure what the technical/legal side to it is but they need to kick this shit into overdrive and fast. The window of success on all things is a narrow one, if they delay and delay it's going to hurt them, they need to get the ball rolling ASAP and start fucking listing like maniacs. Also need to improve the UI of their exchange, make it sexy, make people want to trade there. I hope they get their shit together but the more time that passes the less confidence I have. Crossing my fingers that COSS gets everything worked out in the next week or two.

When is LINK getting listed? I swing trade this but I don't want miss being in position before it spikes.

Overvalued as fuck.
next.

Completely agree. I read they hired a UI guy or two to improve it. Making the UI slick would go a long way.

Not sure exactly. I think it was just noted on the slack (or twitter?) that it's one of the next coins to be listed.

I'm getting a ~6.5% annual dividend return at current value and it's still new. This shit is going to be big. FUD somewhere else.

before Sunday

Source? Because that's huge if true.

It will never be listed on any exchange besides COSS itself, because it's a competitor with any other exchange's business. Unless the exchange is some shithole like Yobit.

And good luck getting anyone to actually use COSS with a shitty marketing team. Have you seen some of their "marketing videos"? They're trash. COSS is just POSW 2.0

> It will never be listed on any exchange besides COSS itself, because it's a competitor with any other exchange's business.
It's on HitBTC and Etherdelta. They probably won't list in anywhere else though.

> And good luck getting anyone to actually use COSS with a shitty marketing team. Have you seen some of their "marketing videos"? They're trash. COSS is just POSW 2.0
COSS didn't make those marketing videos. Those were made by holders/fans. COSS doesn't give a shit about marketing until the UI refresh is deployed (outside of their merchant payment gateway, which is doing fairly well). And this will never be POSW unless there's some sort of hit to trust. It's more fair to call it Kucoin 2.0.

one video was made by a user, the other video was uploaded to test the media

next

KUCOIN+COSS comfiest holds

>So $1000 could potentially give me passive income for lyfe?

Yeah. The dividend is paid out of two buckets:
1) The market. 50% of fees are split to coin holders, same as Kucoin.
2) The merchant gateway. 50% of those fees are also passed out to coin holders. This is unique to COSS.

They have like 30-40 merchants right now signed up too (2 above), which is why the dividend is respectable even though the exchange isn't used much. Right now, it pays a lot more than Kucoin from a bang-per-buck standpoint:
bigblocksblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/kukcoin-coss-who-pays-more/

I hold both kucoin and coss close to 50/50, but I'm slowly rolling out of kucoin right now due to the huge difference in market cap.

>>Singapore won't regulate cryptocurrencies at all
why do people not understand this on this board?

thanks for shilling, cant wait to dump my coss on people itt

Anytime. If you would, go ahead and dump now. Got a nice wall up at 0.00031 eth on HitBTC and selling is stalling.

COSS is down to $0.09 from that article's $0.20. So the gain potential here should be at least doubled. Update your pasta.

anyone know if trading limits have been removed?

They have, yes. Either this last Sunday or the one before.

Noted. Thanks.

thanks G