Testosterone

How do you guys deal with the increase in testosterone from eating, sleeping & exercising?

I have way more energy, thinks about sex and women 24/7 (which is a pain in the ass when working), and i don't fire up as easily when annoyed...

I'm not using any drugs btw.

And I'm considering fucking friends gf, do or do not?

Don't do it you stupid faggot

Dont do it. Faggot move and self control in all apects of life is an important thing.

Do it, cucking your friends asserts your dominance onto them, thus increasing your test levels even higher.

Don't do it OP cutting your friends grass is a dog act.

If you don't someone else will.

You deserve everything that you will get if you Fuck his gf. None of your other friends will trust you and you'll basically be an outcast.

>I'm considering fucking friends gf, do or do not?
If you need strangers to tell you not to fuck a friend's girl then you're already lost. >cutting your friends grass is a dog act.
This

Don't do this, taking responsibility and practicing self control raises testosterone levels

if she's allowed to dress like this with no consequences i'm going to start wearing booty shorts to the gym and just have my massive dong poking out.

sick of these bitches getting away with it.

>massive
>poking

>Fucking a FRIEND gf.
Bruh, worse scum doesn't exist, you are screwing your own pack, are you dumb, psychotic or just without any shred of self esteem?

If they broke up then? Would i have to wait? How long do i have to wait?

Who is this ejaculate immaculate?

lmfao damn you're a great friend
jk you're gonna end up unhappy and die alone

Still never, but if you're gonna do it anyway at least ask your friend first

Wait a few weeks, and coment it to your friend. Silly fights for meaningles shit and reconciliations after a few days are common and heck, why would you risk a friendship for some used up cunt?

Ok, makes sense.

Now, how do i prevent anything like this from happening again?

It's really fucking hard when they're the one who takes initiative.

Defuse, in the less awkward way you can. Then I would shut up if it was subtle, but talk to him if it was some hardcore shit.

I know these feels.

Talk to him about it. One of my friends fucked my ex girlfriend like a year after we broke up and I found out from the girl I was with instead of him. It brought up a bunch of shit that could have been avoided. I still love the guy like a brother, but that shit makes me mad every time I remember it.

I was not like this before elevated test levels....

If she wants to fuck you, fuck her. Their relationship is hardly going to be lasting very long if she's up for other people's dick now is it?

Non of us were. It's the price of actual high test.

Nice balls, Chimpo

Well, I did fuck my friend's ex two years after they broke up, talked to him about it almost immediately. Then again, she behaved like a brat back then so he didn't care at all. Still a risky move.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Does she want to fuck you OP?

If that's what being your friend means, then i wouldn't want to be bros with you. Jesus even dogs have more honor

Focus that energy on something else.

Would it be fine if they were not friends?

BRAAAAAAAPFTTT....STINKY!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :))))))):):)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

haha xD great thread!

I don't feel like my test increases at all, I'm really desperate.
I mean I've got body hair, facial hair but I feel like my social game is falling apart, tips?

you're a piece of shit person OP i hope you fuck around in the wrong relationship and get your ass beat/killed. some of the top reasons for homicide are affairs. im blasting 500mg of testosterona per week and i STILL wouldnt fuck anyone else besides my wife ever. regardless of how good of a body i ever achieve either.
pretty much. kys.

how bout you kill you'reself

Fucking hot. Fucking perfect hot.

Omg

>this afraid of getting kek'd

Don't hit her though.

>I don't feel like my test increases at all, I'm really desperate.
go and see a doctor
> but I feel like my social game is falling apart, tips?
you don't expect to hit 1/2/3/4 without training, so why do you expect your social skills to be good if you don't practice them?

thats actually a real homicide statistic bro look it up but aside from that my wife thinks id put a bullet in her if she kek'd me
>not being afraid of being kekd when youre married and kids.

i mean i understand if you guys are just bf/gf but i have money and assets on the line, are you telling me you wouldnt be afraid of paying your ex child support for 18 years she probably wont use for child support while she fucks other men or with the guy she keks you with? cmon faggot.

u jerk off huh?

I'm around people 70% of the time, I try to make conversation when I can, but it's crippling, also I feel like I have nothing to talk about with people, even my friends now.
Waiting for my 5-htp supps so maybe I can drug myself out of it

tried nofap for 2 weeks, besides looking at girls at the gym twice the time i usually do there was no real change

Trailer is hardly an asset.

hahaha user you're so funny. good one stupid.

lmao more than anything my test lowered
>no more morning wood
>no fap is easy mode
>constantly tired
>muscle growth almost to a halt

thanks Veeky Forums

>>constantly tired
>>muscle growth almost to a halt
sounds like you're overtraining

be the change faggot
and read more nofap shit cuz you're doing it wrong

Don't fuck your friends gf. Fuck someone else or jerk off.

Don't be a little bitch traitor your whole life.

Wait for as long as they were together.

I love how everyone assumes OP can fuck his friends girlfriend.
It's probably his high ego from doing Starting Strength for 5 months reading signals that aren't there.

I say do it OP. It'll be good for your ego when she tells you to fuck off the second you make a move.

am I the only one who feels pretty sceptical about all these stories about having a constant boner, violent outbursts, roid acne and what not from just picking up and putting down barbells that aren't even that heavy?

t. long time natty lifter

We already kissed after the gym closed.

how can i do it wrong if the only thing i need to do is /not/ fap?

Training so hard that you're too tired to have any sort of libido anyway

Don't listen to em OP, I once stole my friends gf and it actually motivated him to go to the gym and become less of a nerdy faggot.

Really you are doing the cuck a service.

because its a /meme/
>2017 still doing nofap

just fuck, don't date

jesus those things will tear you to shreds

*pulls mic closer*
Jamie, see if you could find that one article about how thousands of bees get killed by Wi-Fi every year

>screwing your own pack
TRIBE OF ONE

Don't do it. Take the frustration out in the gym. Fucking your friend's gf will just lead to complicated situations which will kill your buzz, it'll only cause problems. Just go to the gym and think of fucking her when you're stacking on the plates. Think about how pissed you are because you're not getting pussy, and watch your reps get easier and easier.

you mean those guns

There are 3.5 billion holes on earth. Pick another one.

Did you just fucking advice a person to cuck oneself? Man whats fucking wrong with you faggots nowadays

Go for it, if the whore gives up the goods you have liberated a man from evil if not get purged you fucking monstruosity

Shes not the only girl in the world, go and have a wank or something dude and forget about it. Love how youd just ruin a friendship over a little bit of pussy man, nice

Baldley, pls. Didn't you learn anything? It will come back to bite you.

Do it OP, they will find a reason to outcast you for being able to anyway.

The one thing I regret when I stopped going to my liberal friends gatherings was fucking all the girlfriends at once - multicuck - and it would have been rather easy, they were simply gagging for it. Low and behold years later I find out that the girls were cheated on their guys.

>when he squeezed his chest

Fuck your enemy's gf. It'll feel better and you won't be a fucking faggot.

Also, who is this peen queen?

t. faggot pussy

Friendships are meaningless in 2017 anyway

Remember that time your friend fucked your ex

phenibut is great if you havent tried it

~ U S E S P A R I N G L Y ~

>phenibut sleep
Picamilon is nice too but subtle.

I'm not sure that's ever happened. I attract quite a lot of bi lleaning to lesbian people though (not sure how to feel about that).

BRRRRRRAAAAP PPPFFFTP TSSSPFFTTTTTTPPPRRRFFT SQUEEEEeee

Yung Jaime yeah that's the one.*hits blunt* You know in a Lotta ways that's just like us...