MASSIVE dump incoming

MASSIVE dump incoming

enjoy holding those bags for a couple of years before it breaks 30 cents again

maybe the biggest scam biz has ever seen

i would cum if this touched 15c
would put 50% of my savings in

Watch the normies pump this up for ChainLink gold

Sure sure. Just like that whale on slack threatening to dump a million if no news. I've invested an amount I'm willing to lose. No plans to pull out at a loss now.

kys.

that guy actually did sell 1M haha

Same here. I'd sell my car and buy a bus pass.

This.

Technology hasnt changed still the most promising Coin out there. The only problem is the lack of communication, news and that rory is overweight.

he likes pizza and he's not fat, just fluffy

already dumped this dead piece of shit coin.

Its like when you fucking a bad bitch and bitchniggas be hating. Telling you how much of gold digger and hoe she is. All you worried about is busting a nut. Bitchniggas going home crying and mastrubating themselves to sleep. Is how i see it mayne. Alls im saying.

dump it all, I'm gonna buy it.

Rory is the worst.

sell me more cheap coins pls

Dumped it just an hour ago for a Modum desu

fudders are back, that means its time to buy

Please dump you fucking idiot I'm begging you.

32 million dollar reply

what a great company.

is it true CL isnt ready so Confido is pulling out?

Stop being a bunch of manipulative lying cunts. It's not funny and you're not going to gain anything from it. There are people who listen to fud but it doesn't affect the price much. If you really don't like this coin, go find one you like and talk about why it's so great rather than knocking this one. Cruel soulless bastards.

CL doesn't have the node network live yet despite it being completed.

The network will be out before Confido releases an alpha though. It's safe to blame Rory though.

ok so no reason to worry about CL "not being ready"?

and that goes for every coin or investment of any type.

I saw this asked on telegram some days ago, the answer ways they are still "definitely intent on using CL"

link is a scam, they needed money to run their company because they had no funding

they don't plan on using link at all
it's pretty evident from their actions, never mentioning link in their presentations, the lack of announcements, mass banning of slack members

link is their way of funding, they create artificial value so they can suck money out of us while their target is actual companies to implement their oracle solution

Investor into Confido here. Can confirm this is NOT the case. Confido is still on schedule and I'll be using it on my store so Veeky Forums can buy sex toys privately with multiple cryptocurrency.

6/10 FUD not bad

>Registered in the Cayman Islands
>Terms on website state they can do anything they want with the funds raised

sauce?

Hey, if Sergey needs to hire a couple hookers and get some blow to get shit done, I'm okay with it.

I sold my LINK bags yesterday. Seeing the Confido team saying LINK isn't ready yet made me feel better about selling. I don't have the confidence in LINK anymore at this stage, especially when they are not even ready for projects to use their product. The Confido alpha will be released in Q4, but the full launch is most likely in Q1/Q2 2018. Hopefully LINK is ready by then, but for the time being I think it's overvalued.

I've met Rory, I know Rory.
Back in high school Rory was placed in the developmentally challenged class, he liked to be called the Rorestar. WE called him a faggot.

Thanks op just sold 200 million