/sips/

Gonna be one hell of a first sip this morning boys

Classmates looked at me weird, and the teacher even stopped for a brief second when I popped open a can of sips during lecture.

Lets get this thread going

Just had my first sip two days ago, and I gotta say I can already see humanity in the rearview mirror!

Jetro?

I can't be the only one tired of this meme.

They were sip mirin', fampai. Many such cases.

Its not a meme its actually just a really great drink.

Do u shop at ikea

Feed the addiction.

K.

I DROPPED MY SIP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

taste matters

who wouldnt senpai

>furniture not 100% from ikea
>making it

Enjoy the caffeine addiction, degenerates.

Ill stick to water.

someone explain this meme... i dont get why ppl keep posting this. EXPLAIN SO I CAN LAFFF TOOO U FUCKS!

>tired
Sounds like somebody could use a sip.

*sips fedora*

its not a meme u faggot. its simply an energy drink with caffeine that tastes GOAT.

i never bought energy drinks because i dont like their taste but white monster is very different from the 'usual'

I'm getting tired of sips, brehs

I feel like I've experienced all there is to experience.

Convince me why I should keep sippn

Just stop sipping for two days and you'll be right back to sippin

Sipposting

I'll give it a try, breh

Move on to bang, roughly twice the amount of caffeine.

>tfw the nearest costco is a 3 1/2 hour drive

I would get at least 3 cases.

i want to buy into this meme but I want to make sure that it wasn't some monster(tm) viral marketing strategy first

can anyone confirm origin?

I´m in the same boat.
Tried monster white today and it was really good, but i dont want to drink it if it is really unhealthy and shit.

Im not paying 2.50 for a shitty ass drink
I can buy a liter flavored carbonated water at Walmart for 60¢ each

It's not shilling and it's not unhealthy. The very idea that a multinational corporation is taking the time to shill on Veeky Forums is ridiculous for several reasons, and anyone who tells you sips are unhealthy probably thinks it's loaded with tons of sugar, caffeine, and other scary scary chemicals.

Sip away boys.

Just take a break bro and come back

>The very idea that a multinational corporation is taking the time to shill on Veeky Forums is ridiculous

>Reddits front page is not all commercials
>memes is not a effective market strategy

I literately cant tell if this is a memercial or nah

Is Muscle Milk a meme? Started drinking one for breakfast to stave off food to lose weight and feels good with protein.

Viral marketing

It's just Monster shilling.

Lurk more

t. shill

Fuck man you cracked the code

Sips?

This is sad.

And they are all wrong, kill yourself faggot

>shaming me for questioning

yeah this is a market strategy for sure
can you just kys? is this even legal?

Anyone else sipping celsius?

200mg caffeine in a 355ml (12oz) can
about 4 calories per can

At this point I'm afraid to start sippening, what happens when I become addicted?

EVERY SINGLE MORNING I SIP THIS SHIT 2 GUUD

CAN YOU HEAR ME? 2 GUUD!

Monster Corp. makes money

>is this even legal?
No. It would not be legal. That's one of the most obvious reasons why it's clearly not a """marketing strategy"""".

I'm not shaming you for questioning. I'm shaming you for asking a question when you could easily deduce the answer yourself or find it by lurking more. There's a general policy of encouraging newfags to not shit up the board with unnecessary or ill-considered questions.

>legal

S-I-P-B-O-Y-S
See me in the gym with it tatted on my pecs

>shilling
Why in the fuck do newfags think it's shilling? How does anyone come to that conclusion? Even if you're so new that you're not familiar with the general tone of discourse on Veeky Forums, there are plenty of other reasons why it should be obvious that monster isn't actually shilling here: copyright exposure (Spongebob, Simpsons, Seinfeld, personality rights like Arnold and Trump), the fact that this meme exists nowhere else on the internet (not even Reddit or BB), the total lack of coordination across other platforms (again, not even Reddit or BB), the lack of repeated phrases (like CTR's "nuclear codes" pasta).

It's not shilling. It's a fucking meme. And the only way you're going to realize this is if you try that first sip of Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra,™ fortified with mood-boosting B vitamins and available at your local 7-Eleven for the low low price of 2 for $4.

[SPONSORED CONTENT]

>trying to convince me its not marketing

why would you do this? what are you afraid of?

Literally marketing

I want that on a shirt

i dont ever give a fuck anymore

~ S I P S ~

Reported for shilling

Pretty sure B-Vitamins are bullshit and taking 200%+ everyday will fuck you up.

>implying i only want to drink one can

if i drank it for the caffeine i'd just take caffeine tabs.

Reported for shilling

thank mr skeltal

>clicking all the posts

You do realise this entire thing is a viral marketing plan devised by some spotty autist intern at Monster

Hello walmart employee

why monster instead of any other drink or mix?

this is false, sips are 140 mg per serving

with 2 servings per can.

damn never made this connection

Isn't this drink basically a girls drink? Like Coke Zero.

I just have a black coffee before the gym because I'm not an autist who posts pictures of him holding an energy drink on a Taiwanese manga trading wholesalers

Same here, coffee sips best sips

Rockstar tastes much better.

No, it's 140 mg per can. Every can has "total caffeine content" on the label, and they say 140 mg. It's specifically to avoid giving the impression that it's 140 mg per serving, so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Yeah bro, when someone tells you you're wrong about something, that strongly implies that you're actually right. Especially when you're speculating blindly about their intentions. Fuck man. That's bulletproof.

S I P B O Y S

You monster fags are the worst. Where are my frostbros at?

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

>130 calories
>34g carbs
>34g sugar

in a fucking drink. no thanks.

I have black coffee and a banana pre-gym, but I'll usually have a sip (Rockstar Pure Zero masterrace) in the afternoon to keep me going through the day. I'm in sales and have a massive caffeine addiction. Hey at least it's not meth!

That's not a sip. This is a sip.

COME AT ME BRO

> not doing whatever it takes

that is one of the dumbest things i have read in my life. at least research before you make a claim like that.

I don't sip, but i consume well over 200% of the daily limit because lots of vegetables are loaded with vit b.

We are here always do not worry

Nice trips. Try some sips.

You piss away the excess anyways.

S I P B O Y S

Sipping in Calculus III lecture. Making them brain gainz.

Calc iii ?

That's like 3rd f*cking grade math.

>you got me to click it.

Ay bruv, just had a test on triple integrals. We are reviewing infinite and Taylor series.

thank mr skeltal

almost ready for actual math classes

man what the fuck is the taylor series about?

can you lay man it for me

i'm doing a 4th year Compsci paper and i've literally never heard of it before it came up yesterday

nigger who is doing calculus in the 3rd grade

Basically you are taking an infinite sum of a function. They fucking suck, you need to take 1st 2nd 3rd and even 4th derivates of a point.

Can't wait, only a Freshman. Linear algebra bout to fuck me

Itt: sip boys confirmed geniuses

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

wtf, just buy some caffine tabs

>corporate sips

>he's never tried that first sip

Oh look another scholar from /pol/ has deigned to provide us with some insight on this meme that he just discovered

its isnt a meme, never was and never will, fucking marketing shills gtfo

>you must be new here xDD :D

Of course Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™ isn't a meme. It's a delicious and refreshing preworkout beverage with the perfect amount of caffeine and 200% DV of four mood-boosting B vitamins. Best of all, it has zero sugar and zero calories. Maybe YOU should try That First Sip™ today!

This is incorrect