Islamic prayer ritual reduces back pain and increases joint elasticity, study finds

Who is /performing praying ritual for reduced back pain/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw I realize seated good mornings are basically islamic prayers with a barbell
all akbr

They should do a study of how radical Islam dramatically shortens a person's lifespan.

Raping white children really improves your sexual confidence, wow! Is islam the real /fitpill/?

>Who is /performing praying ritual for reduced back pain/ here?
It's part of my daily stretching routine for back pain.
I ironically say allah ackbar sometimes when doing it

Probably another p-hacked horseshit study with a misleading headline. Statistics are just bullshit these days.

you know what has even better health benefits? reclaiming the holy land, DEUS VULT!

praying 5x a day , legs getting stronger , dont use hands anymore to stand up.

Always wondered, what documentary is this form?

Kek, I knew I couldn't be the only one.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs

do people get paid for studies as long as they fit the narrative?
>walking an hour every day in a holocaust museum is good for your heart,study finds.
>mixed pairs live longer, study finds.
>not participating in politics makes you happier, study finds.

>100 ruppees
Shit. Pocket change. Poor kid.

Medical doctors often HAVE to publish every so often, and are shit at statistics so don't know what is and isn't a valid conclusion. And to further compound that journalists are shit at reading academic studies and usually have a vested interest in sensationalising stuff.

Good thinking skills btw. The narrative does precede the analysis. The issue is often with selection, so look for people who walk around a museum but compare them to people who are just sedantry. Oh wow, minimal exercise and social life improve heart health! Another issue is not taking into account mutlivariable or multicategory shit. It is not totally unkown for peeps to build multivariable models to make something significant: as you add variables R2 goes up as more variance can be explained by different sources. Then they look at the coefficient for one thing and by bad reasoning claim it's also significant.

>people tend to groundlessly discard research that doesn't agree with their opinion, study finds.

Prayer must be done in the name of Allah. Doing it for any other reason is haram

Inshallah brother

>stretching your hamstrings and quads 5 times a day reduces back pain

Wow who would have thought

Its really astounding to see conclusions made by MDs at times. My undergraduate is in econ, so i had to take a few stats courses - interpretation and identifying errors in data collection were the most intuitive part for me.

Its reflective of the largest issue with med school, imo. Students have to memorize tons of shit instead of learning how to be a good doctor. Now that we can look everything up in ten seconds it doesn't make sense. We're producing doctors who don't know how to think.

>Students have to memorize tons of shit instead of learning how to be a good doctor.
I know what you mean. I like some aspects of the US education since there's a little more exposure compared to some places with pre-med. I did work in a medical school in the UK as an undergrad and by and large the student response to stats was double blind being the solution to almost anything. Much smhing.

Its not like muslims live long enough to enjoy the benefits.
They either blow themselves up or get bombed to fuck by ameritards

As my father says, any society that treats women like trash is very likely to be full of faggots.

>Veeky Forums is 50% threads bitching about women, 30% "no homo" stuff, and 20% lifting.

allahu sheiko

Veeky Forums bullies me all the time in cbt and qtddtot threads because I'm a grill. I don't even ask shit advice, I just want to progress and get strong like you all do. I've come to the conclusion this board is half DYEL who are insecure and lash out, and half fags being degenerate fags

Are you fat?

Thanks man.

wtf i'm #CruzMissile now

Fucking government, have to use a proxy.

Well yeah, it's a bit like Yoga isn't it?

But you could also say "blowing yourself up reduces the burden from financial obligations".

You're not going to do it unless you're retarded are you?