Do any of you guys do drugs?

Do any of you guys do drugs?

How does it fit in with your healthy eating/exercise?

Pic related- I do Coke 2-3 times a month and MDMA twice a year

I enjoy fentanyl every now and then. Recently picked up some fent analogues recently too

Do you buy it online?

Oh and I also tried 2cb for the first time recently- hallucinogenics are not for me..

My friend gets all of our mandy online, get coke from street guys

MDMA once a month

I've tried lots of stuff (ketamine, LSD, weed) but MDMA is king

If you think waiting only one month between rolls and doing so for a few years will not fuck your brain up .. you're probably wrong.

Yeah I feel generally quite anxious, tired and sometimes sad now.

But I think that's more to do with my life in general and not the MDMA. Grades are fine so idk I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

i do DMT regularly and it works wonders for autismo like me. never noticed any difference in exercise and apetite.

Is there any cheap drug that supresses appetite?

caffeine and chewing gum

I just drink weed, man. Simple guy.

/FBI/ general

Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds
> take 2 or 3 seeds
> crush them
> put it in a hot cup-- "tea"
> drink
It's really cheap as well.

I rolled and did coke, meth, and other stims at intervals varying in frequency from weekly to once every few months, for the past six years or so.

The only real difference I notice now is that I constantly feel like my brain is "foggy," like I have trouble remembering things sometimes just have these derp moments where I can't think of a word I was going to say or why I walked into a room.

I also often feel depressed but I can't tell if that's from the drug abuse or the circumstances of my life.

That's literally what I have everyday. I'm scared now, nsa pls

Mushrooms once a year. Mdma 1-4 times a year. Weed whenever i feel like it.

Wonder if I can find those in Yuroop. How cheap are we talking?

Amphetamine, ultimate cutting tool

Modafinil. About 1$ per pill online and easy as fuck to buy.

My tolerance to it builds up pretty quick so i usually take 200mg/day 2 days in a row then have a 3 day reset

>2017
>still doing drugs
Bitch please, have you guys not figured out that drugs totally suck? The negatives totally outweigh the positives in this case. If you dont have enough hobbies that make you happy you should probably find some.

Mushrooms, acid, mdma once or twice a year. Smoke/eat weed pretty often though, like 4 or 5 times a week.

I'm sorry you don't have friends to experience fulfilling psychedelic trips with

Nursefag here, nigger how the fuck did you get fentanyl?

I know competative bodybuilders who party all the time, they NEVER drink but they do coke, MDMA and ket often and still manage to have a good physique

Depends on the drug, plus circumstance and frequency

Everything is online, mr. nursefag, but I do have a dealer. The stuff is probably mixed with random fillers though, but w/e.

>doing drugs

undeducated losers with less than 40k/y

I tried ecstasy for the first time a month ago and I FUCKING LOVE IT. I can't wait for 2 months to pass so I can do it again in its full pleasure. Will trying coke reset my tolerance? Aka will I have to wait again

used to do drugs weekly. then everything started giving me bad trips, to the point i think it awaken my depression. now i'm always low on serotonin

>not doing drugs

uneducated losers with less than 40k/y

>never experienced trip that makes you question reality

> projecting

no

You may feel fine, but another side effect of doing MDMA too much/too often is you build a tolerance. It's possible to reach a point where MDMA will have minimal effect on you, essentially losing the "magic". It happened to a few friends, it's a shame.

obviously it didn't work. if you still post here bud

I've smoked a lot of weed throughout my life, but decided to cut down on it and only smoke for special occasions with my friends. Might have a hedonistic weed-week in the summer as well.

If I have a bag at home I can't keep my hands off it, and it harms my discipline. I get lazy, rationalize not going to the gym and skip meals. Social life also suffers.

Done MDMA and ecstacy a couple of times. It's great fun, and I'll happily do it again if the opportunity arises. Also tried some heavy opiates years ago. They're great, but ultimately meaningless drug.

Absolutely love psychadelics. Only tried shrooms and LSD so far, and it'll likely remain that way for another couple of years before my curiosity gets the best of me and I get my hands on DMT. I tend to trip once or twice every month, with longer breaks after really big doses.

For the past 4 years or so I've been taking different drugs fairly regularly. In order of most regular to least regular it's weed, MDMA, cocaine, ecstasy, mushrooms, ketamin, opium tea.
Weed I used to smoke every day but recently I haven't been pleased with how unmotivated I become once I've had a couple of joints so I've cut down.

MDMA I take at parties mostly but have been known to take it during the day. Either before, the day after a party, or just in general for a weekend activity. I probably take it 4-6 times a month.

Coke I'm not that fond of but people always have some available. Kind of touch and go down where I am so sometimes it's great; one line and you're buzzed all night but sometimes it just gives me a pinging headache and that's not great. Probably 2-3 times a month. Usually I mix drugs anyway it's not often I take just one.

E's are pretty good but make me chew my face off if I've been drinking so no more drinking and druggin at the same time.

LSD I've only tried recently but done it 4 times in the past 2 months. Great laugh bt I went shopping once on it and that was hard, also went clubbing and it's fucking hard to pick up girls when they're stripy.

Ket is shit, makes everything a bit weird despite the cool trip.

Mushrooms. Oh damn. GOAT drug. Took them a few times, it's hard to get them in the south of England past December but these are amazing. Best drug imo

Opium tea is meh. Made my eyebrows go numb that's it.

I have quite a demanding job and I'm good at it, I'm also 6'2 and in pretty good shape, drugs have never affected my gains. As long as you're not a moron and eat your gains will come as normal.

>Nursefag here, nigger how the fuck did you get fentanyl?
R u retarded? Most heroin has fentanyl in it these days. You can also order it super easily and for cheap on the dark net.

>If I have a bag at home I can't keep my hands off it, and it harms my discipline. I get lazy, rationalize not going to the gym and skip meals. Social life also suffers
I'm the same way.

I haven't smoked in almost 6 months now cause I can't control my use when I do use. It's either I smoke every chance I get and have no self control, or I never smoke at all.

I used to smoke weed regularly and felt like it made me lazy and burned out my brain a lil. Did coke 3 times and I don't feel that anymore so I'm done with drugs forever now

I cant function normally since i stopped using amfethamine half a year ago, it was the only thing that kept me sane for so long.

But there is no chance i can make any gains in life with that poison in me

fucking degenerates

What I did was share a bag with a couple of friends and have one of them stash it who doesn't have the same problem. Then we'll just smoke together every once in a while when the chance arises. The novelty doesn't wear off, and it's more fun with friends anyways.

Whew

I do pseudoepedrine, cheap, and basically makes me feel less autistic

have wicked anxiety from abusing MDMA for many years

it's just a constant worried feeling, almost like a knot in the stomach that is never going to go away

i've stopped everything forever because i have serotonin disorder now

"Fucking degenerate"

I swed and do drugs on vacations/events like a responsible person. Doesn't affect my workouts or lifestyle. If it doesn't get in the way of responsibilities or affect your health i.e. addiction you're good. Get fucked up.

I take sips almost daily.

you fucking loser

nice

When was it you realised something was off?
Not up for feeling like that tbqh senpai

It goes away eventually, it did for me after a few years- I abused mdma for maybe 2 years before stopping but im fine now

I lost a ton of weight on moda, just don't go nuts on it like I did I had weird itchy skin for a year

I know but I'm hooked on sips. Serious addiction. Don't do drugs kids.

List of drugs I have done

>Weed
>Shrooms
>LSD
>Xanax
>Percocet
>Codeine
>Cocaine
>DMT
>Salvia
>Various painkillers
>Ecstasy and Molly

Had a bad trip on shrooms when I was 14 and it fucked me up for a while. Really bad anxiety and I basically stayed inside my house for 2-3 months. I experimented later on and had nothing but good experiences - I was also more well rounded so that helped me stay in control. Micro-doses of LSD have been my favorite. It's like the benefits of smoking weed with no downsides. I get more alert, awake, and feel smarter in general.

I don't do any drugs now except for smoking weed 2-3 times a week. I go on binges where I smoke constantly but then I usually quit for a few weeks. I try not to keep more than 1 gram at a time to prevent abuse.

>doing drugs
Enjoy ur no gains

Why don't you try meth and an hero yourself while you are at it

In the netherlands they are pike 5 eur for 12 seeds. Personally i hate the effect, really nauseous.

>shrooms
>14
How did you think that was a good idea?

Can you guys do drugs and lift the next few days?

I always get a huge rush of anxiety and stomach pain the days after doing coke, but i also drink with it.

Would i be better of just taking MDMA with no booze.

I smoke weed daily, especially before workouts (Helps my stamina personally.)

Once in awhile i do mushrooms or lsd (Never had an experience on mushrooms, lsd helps me out of creative slumps)

Coke is such a retro drug

it was actually a few days after a pretty good new years eve

i didn't have any kind of work or schooling, or any other kinds of responsibilities for nearly a month

i should have been relaxed as fuck
but i wasn't
and no matter what i did, i never stopped feeling restless or anxious

i hope so senpai
this is pure hell
i'm seeing therapists and everything, it's not helping at all

Thoughts on "weed is for degenerates and bad for your gains"?

After running into legal trouble while drunk and high I have decided that there is no benefit in me mixing drugs, and I wouldn't do any unless it was for some event and I was drunk

dropping acid every month,Its heaven
>smoked weed for 7 years ,stopped 8 or so months ago just got boring
>cocain makes me a fucking beast
>codein gets me dream visions
>mdma gets me to fuck fat chicks
>ex makes me to fuck latinas
...I love em all

>Doing m 4 times a month
>Not a moron

Enjoy your permanent brain damage, kid

Drugs I enjoy listed in terms of preference

>Mushrooms
>Acid
>Alcohol
>DMT
>Weed

Drugs that I tried and did not enjoy
>Coke
>Nicotine

Drugs I quit because not fun anymore
>Weed
>MDMA

Drug advice
>Do psycs with a girl and you'll fall in love, maybe bad or good
>MDMA loses its magic fast, do very sporadically and only for events with good friends
>MDMA is super damaging if you abuse it, two month increments and stay under .2
>Coke is a shit drug, people only like it because they are addicted. It'll control you
>Alcohol makes you do dumb shit, keep it under control
>Weed is awesoke, but don't use it to procastinate because you'll procadtinate 24/7
>Nicotine is for low trash faggots
>Test your drugs
>Psycs are best purchased on DARKNET

Coke is a more social drug than MDMA, you can take it in a bar or club and not be of your tits to people but feel great.

I do it like 3-4 times a year, it is good but i can see how people get addicted.

I vape on and off. Once every year and a half I have some kind tobacco.

'Nobody listen to this person, you will trip like you are on LSD but with a bad body feeling/stomach ache.

fucking cookie cutters

i really dont get how people can be so reckless when it comes to mdma. If you just do a simple google search for dosage most websites will tell you to space your trips apart by about three months time.
I've done mdma twice, and i absolutely have a blast rolling. but i did my research first. I have no dip after rolling, only a pleasant afterglow, so working out would not be a problem, but last time was a planned off day, so i wouldn't have to worry about it rolling. and the first time was at a festival. Funny thing is the day/days after the trip, i don't get cravings for junk food. just healthy vitamin rich food. It has also made me drink a lot less alcohol.

I smoke weed pretty regularly. I've taken MDMA a handful of times but I stopped because I can't stand the "comedown" period after, where I feel mildly depressed and realize all the fun I had the night before was artificial.

I quite enjoy taking acid but I just dont like how it keeps you awake for 12+ hours - I like to go to sleep before 8am. I know the solution is to start tripping in the morning but so far haven't had the opportunity.

Overall, I enjoy weed the most. I like how it has a short duration, helps my appetite, and still lets me get my 8 hours of sleep. I can smoke weed after work and still keep my regular diet and sleep schedule. My only qualm with acid is it fucks my sleep schedule and I don't eat for an entire day. I don't really like uppers for the same reason + they make me feel like shit when they wear off.

I do drugs regularly, but I've never done stims.
Lost 30 pounds in 3 months.

Weed is my drug of choice. All day erryday
I do other stuff occasionally. Molly, xanax, whatever. Opiates make me feel horrible so I stay away from them. Took a vyvanse yesterday and went to the gym later. It's good for like the first 3 hours then its bullshit and you want it to end, more endurance in the gym though. I prefer addy regardless

Ciggies

Weed, sometimes too much of it.

why was all the fun artificial? do you not trip with friends that either do drugs themselves, or know that you do? Why is it artificial to let your emotions fly free for a night, and let your social guard down, and just take in all the beauty in the world with some friends or partner.

I occasionally snort a few lines of var or dbol if I'm feeling a bit peckish.

I always do it with friends. I don't know why, I just always get the feeling that when taking MDMA all of the good feelings were artificial, engineered purely by the drug and wouldn't have taken place otherwise.

Once when I took it this wasn't the case; we went to a concert and had tons of fun, and I felt I would have been having a blast even if I was sober.

The other times, I felt great while the drug was working, but afterwards I just didn't really appreciate the experience as a whole. I think MDMA/coke/adderall and drugs of that nature just aren't for me.

I don't drink or smoke BUT I will freebase heroin once in a blue moon if I have intense DOMS after a killer WOD

>Talking about stuff you know nothing about

>tfw took shrooms on 2 separate occasions and experienced no effect whatsoever except drowziness

>live in Vermont
>walk to literally any corner in shithole capital
>ask sketchy looking guy for fentanyl
>profit

Wont the hotness destroy lsa? I know for morning glory, which is practically the same albeit in less concentration, that hot water will destroy it

Obviously dont know how psychedelics work

maybe you´re in the wrong setting when using the drug. I love going to festivals, and live events, and to dance my ass off. so when doing is on mdma, it just enhances the experience. I know the drugs floods your system with serotonin and that's where all empathy and joy comes from, but i don't see it as a false perception of what's going on. It sounds to me like you are having bit of a moral hangover, combined with a slight dip due to serotonin depletion.

How much did you ingest?

Acid once every couple months
Kratom 4-6 times a week.

also; would you suggest the experience as artificial if you were drunk?

Three of my hs classmates are dead from fentanyl

This is what i live for desu

>Not realizing the best drugs are in Silicone Valley

Do i need to tell you the average household income?

It's not my perception that I view as false - it's my words and actions as well as those of my friends who were rolling as well. All the "I love you"s and "I'm so glad we ____"s and all that sappy shit that comes out when you're rolling balls just feels extra fake to me the next day - partly, as you said due to a lack of serotonin, but also because I realize that a massive serotonin dump will just make you say shit that you definitely wouldn't have felt otherwise.

I guess you could say the same about being drunk in certain cases. When you just have a buzz, you're more candid about things you're TRULY feeling (i.e. confess your feelings to a longtime crush).. but for example, if you got completely wasted and fucked a stranger and told her you loved her, that would obviously be an artificial interaction.

I don't like that sentiment the next day. Even if the thought might stem partly from serotonin depletion, it's still valid.

ok i get you. i just dont have that issue where i say stuff i dont mean. But i am also very in touch with my emotions and very open with my friends. I could never imagine going up to a stranger or someone i just met and telling them that i love them.
Or maybe i am just not rolling as hard as you are/were, even though last trip was really intense.

I didn't, I was nervous going into it but all my older friends were doing it and I wanted to fit in. It's a horrible story.

>I could never imagine going up to a stranger or someone i just met and telling them that i love them.

Me neither; I've never done anything of the sort. I'm just saying that the 'love' I feel - that I'm showing to others and that I perceive as being shown to me - just feels artificial when I'm on molly. Or, I should say, it feels artificial when I remember it the next day.

ah well of course in that sense, i suppose it is artificial. I just dont see that as a bad thing in the rear-view mirror. The question is, why do you?

11g first time, 22g second time. Pic related

That's weird. It's unlikely you got served shit shrooms twice. Are you on any medication? I've heard of other people just not being affected by psilocybin.

Try LSD instead, perhaps.

Well for what it's worth, they were pretty close to their expiry date on both occasions; even though I kept em sealed up until I ate them.