Ive never sipped before. Today im gonna sip for the first time. Just to see what its like, just the one time...

Ive never sipped before. Today im gonna sip for the first time. Just to see what its like, just the one time. Im not gonna get hooked i promise

You dont do the sip. The sip does you.

>just the one time. Im not gonna get hooked I promise

I told myself that too,now I find myself in sip dens abusing the stuff

sips, not even once

Unironically said this my first sip, now I have 5 sips a week

Op here

Here it is boys. That first sippy. But im nervous cuz i just brushed my teeth and i dont want it to taste funny

>sip dens

kekekekek

No visible calluses on hand.
On Veeky Forums

I said this last week when I had my first one. That didn't happen.

Wait I thought It was a stupid meme, do people actually drink this before workout?

I had my first sip today, at first I didn't understand. Now I do. Not even meming.

it has caffeine.

what is there not understand? unless u have DMAA/DMHA, pre workouts are mainly about caffeine.

Monster fags are the worst. Where are the frostbros at?

Of course, Sipz is top tier fitness drink. It's zero calories and more refreshing than coffee. A lot of people claim it has increased the size of their dick from all of the vitamins they get in it. For me personally, once I started sippin, my grades went through the roof. Dare I say it is a cure all?

130 Calories

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

lmao @ these marketing samefags

>dude zero calories 1!11!

>butt-devastated red bull shill detected

I almost bought one today, I will not get addicted bruh

thank mr skeltal ::sips::

What are you afraid of?

so what if you get addicted, it is 0 calories
I've replaced my water with /sips/

too many gains

I can't believe it. Monster released a drink that gives you pure, raw ENERGY with zero sugar calories? Wow... I bought my first MONSTER yesterday and had a sip pre-workout... I reached new PRs on all my lifts immediately. Am I even still natty? Haha! Amazing... And the best thing? It's really affordable too. Thanks Monster!

I managed to keep my sips to once a week during my heaviest workday and it's honestly more effective than my c4 pre workout for a energy boost. Don't abuse the sips bro you'll get diminished returns.