Parents won't let me lift

I want to lift but my parents said lifting weights is for stupid people. I tried to tell them even working professionals in white collar jobs lifts and lifting is a healthy exercise but they said im making things up.

Help. Also im 18 but that doesn't mean anything in the face of Chinese parents

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSglftsQgoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fact that they are your parents shouldn't mean anything to you why would you need permission to workout?

Move to China and lift, cunt.

Youre parents are the real retards. What parents dont encourage their kids to have a hobby?

Hello Chang, Muhammad here.

Tell parents, "LIFTING GOOD!" It work for me.

Lift anyway. Shoo shoo gains goblin.

Man up you little bitch. Ur country is world class in weight lifting so show them some pics of the achievements u could get

My country is Australia. Faggot

No it isn't Chang

Okay mr. Nobody from the internet.

Mr Actual Australian to you, cunt

I have the same legal rights as any other Australian. You're no more Australian than i am. Cunt

I love how you'll stand up to stranger in the internet but not your own parents

Fuck off Jackie Chan

Then secretly lift and put a comma before your cunt, not a full stop. Okay, cunt?

You tell 'em ting tong

Parents are the hardest people to stand up to.
Go choke on some fries, burger cunt

dude you are being so fucking stupid and petty, go back to /pol/

das lacist

And what do you think your parents would do if you started lifting? What's stopping you other than their opinion?

CHING CHONG PING PONG HUOOOO SHO-JONG

>Parents are the hardest people to stand up to.

Standing up to anyone is tough when you're a 4' chinklet

Not possible. They will be asking where i am. And suppose i do get away with it they will find out I've been lifting once i put on size. You might think ey'll be impressed but knowing them they'll likely throw a fit for having their son lie to them. Cunt
Shut up
They'll just tive me a bunch of shit and ruin my mood. I dont want to have to face their bullshit.
China is taking over the world you burger cunt. Better start learning chinese and swallowing the cum of your Chinese landlord & employers. Luckily for me i already look chinese.
Im 184cm. That's a little over 6'0ft. U so mad. Shitcunt

>chinese

why bother lifting you 5'3'' subhuman with recessed maxilla lmao

What's their problem with it, cunt? What's stopping you from doing it anyway? Still live at home?

China's not taking over shit.

>160cm
Stop projecting matey. Also please use he glorious metric system you stupid fucking burger.
>recessed maxilla
Im not sure what you mean. I know what you mean but your choice of words just shows what a poofter cunt you probably are irl

ITT: triggered cumskins projecting their insecurities
How can you even compete?
>pic related

>They'll just tive me a bunch of shit and ruin my mood. I dont want to have to face their bullshit.

You'll never be successful if you listen to the naysayers. If you want to lift just do it and eventually they might stop giving you shit about it when they realize their nagging has no effect on you.

Lift away bro. Tell your parents your coworkers will respect you more if you're swole and it will make you more likely to advance.

If you live in America your parents are holding you back from being the best version of yourself. Get rid of them. If the dont support you why should you support them. Good luck.

Arnold? How are you doing?

>China is taking over the world
Wrong.

Get the fuck out of my country you piece of shit, no one wants you here.

We need to stop sending aid to africa they're breeding too much.

Please don't shit in my street

Nice Glasses, Hideo Kojima.

why do you lift Chang? To compensate for your small pee pee?

Listen to your parents and kys

Hi Melbourne

There right. Theres a reason meatheads are known as stupid.

Lifting weights makes you retarded. Fact.

Go work on a building site. 9 hour workouts all day erryday, get you some man strength.

Nah m8 Sydney, best city in Australia.

Dont listen to the start unbrain washing yourself. Lift become b
much larger than you father beat him in hand to hand combat. Watch them submit to youre advanced skills. Im about to hit triceps on my chest day after i send this. Good luck. Do not fall behind.

Because they see lifting and improving your body as a pleb pursuit. They think having a nice body is pointless in the grand scheme of things which i understand but im not an old fuck so i can still have that nice body.
Sure money > body but it's better to have both. Not to mention Australia is incredibly narcissistic and vain and people would respect you more if you're buff hence making connections which eventually leads to making money. So what the fuck why wont they listen they're literally ruining my future with their bullshit outdated confuscian point of view. The irony.
And what happens if they give me too much shit? Move out at 18 over not being able to lift? Rent a place at 18? At sydney rental prices? Maybe if i were a female and i sucked dick for a living.
I tried they just have those outdated views. Read above.
Where's your armani sunglasses faggot?
Why do you eat shit food? Oh it's because you're a burger
>The shame of having their son work as a labourer
ill get disowned.

suberbower by 2020 :DDD

I'd tell you to eat shit, but by induction you already do that.

Just tell your parents you are increasing blood flow for your brain and enhancing nervous system health.

NO JOKE WHITTU PIGGU

Get the fuck out of my country.

No wonder traps are becoming popular. How else do you find peace when your ding dong look like transition girl.

quality of life in a country and birth rates are inversely related actually- by 2100, i'd assume african birth rates will decrease even further, just as birth rates in the western world dropped with modernization

Sooner or later you'll have to decide if you're your person or theirs, mate. You'll have to do it someday cunt and it wont be easy whenever you do it.

>My country

You're a fucking Chinaman whose family rejects Western culture. You don't belong in the West. If you did, you'll just do whatever the hell you wanted instead of being a whipped son of a tiger mom.

And before you accuse me of something retarded like racism, I'm of Japanese ancestry but born and raised in Canada. I know what it means to grow up in the west, and let me tell you, boy, you're no Westerner. Live free or go back to Asia.

This is the most autistic thread ever desu
>cumskin roleplaying as chang
>triggered cumskins replying

Your country? Do you have a higher priority Australian citizenship or something? Take that shit to /pol/. People would tell you to shut the fuck up if you spout racist shit like this irl, unless you're buff in which case you pretty much own the world wherever you go

>step 1 buy pull up
>step 2 install it

congratulations you can now build your entire body with pulls ups and push ups.

alternate Pull ups day,push ups day and sprint day

Do really high volume with pull ups and push ups for one hour

work your way up to a 1000 push ups per hour.You can tell where I am going with this

Eat at a surplus while doing this you get godly gains.Godspeed chinaman

>And what happens if they give me too much shit? Move out at 18 over not being able to lift? Rent a place at 18? At sydney rental prices?
At that point i guess you'd have to stop, but i'd atleast try to start lifting to push the limits and see how far you can go before or if they decide to try and stop you. And if it comes to that maybe you can sneak in some bodyweight exercises in your room.

Be gym buddies and make a sitcom about it.

>post with chinese name
>chinese parents

hi guys, just your typical strayan coming through for some bantz :^)

So if i were to embrace my chinaman i would reject everything you said because no chinaman would listen to a japanese ;^)

So fuck you im Australian

It's a start, for sure.

Just play it off as meditative martial arts training or something.
Then when you get to 體育館, 就開始舉重。對一個外國人來說。

>move out at 18

No you faggot, having independent interests is what being a man is. You'd know this if you weren't barely out of your formative years.

Don't discuss it with them at all. If they bother you, tell them its because you're u willing to buy a broad and fit women like fit men.

Lift in your own time, don't go "mooom I want you to buy me barbells". If you don't have a job and can't afford a gym at 18, its time to shoplift bleach.

Also whining back to haters makes you a pathetic fucking gook, welcome to Veeky Forums zergrace whose only quality is quantity. Mad because bad. Prove me wrong in the gym you skelly faggot before I Nanking you

google translate it. It means 'China eat shit'. It's not my name. U so mad im handling bants. U mad im born here? U mad i grew up here 99% of my life? U mad i went to school here? U mad i sing the australian national anthem every week during primary school.

Yeh u mad

>legal adult
>asking his parents permission to exercise
>actually giving a fuck if they say yes or no
>still living with parents
I know this is Veeky Forums but this is fucking autistic even for here

do you muzz?

>Not to mention Australia is incredibly narcissistic and vain and people would respect you more if you're buff

This is human nature, people respect fit people more whereever you are, it's not Australian culture

Also why do you still live with your parents if you're 18? Also why does it matter if they dont like it if you lift?

This whole thread is cancer

Typical Asian family, breh.

Can't handle ur parents bants tho can u f a m

Australian* :^)

Op, just lift. It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is for permission.

My boyfriend lifts and he is asian and smart
say you are going running or you will do a different sports just don't mention lifting?

Im not a terrorist
I think i should also learn chinese. I might as well take advantage of my chinese face. Might be good for career reasons. Esp in this day and age.
They dont bant. They just have the final say.
T. Not living in Sydney
I never thought about this. But asking for forgiveness would mean i would have to stop lifting. Which is an inevitability. I think i should just accept my skelly status until i can move out.

My parents will fucking regret this when they're old and lonely at 70
I used to do swimming & tennis. They obviously wont let me do contact sports.

Everyone, the problem is when i lift i will eventually get bigger. That's the problem because they will realise ive been lying to them the whole time

How did your boyfriend convince his parents?

>Im 184cm. That's a little over 6'0ft.
>6' chink

HAPA CONFIRMED

I'll give you the living with your parents isn't that abnormal. But actually asking your parents if you can fucking exercise let alone genuinely giving a shit what their answer is to that question is just flat out retarded.

Just lift anyway, gains take longer than you think.

>not lifting in secret

I'd kill myself if my dad was a yellow fever cuck desu. Luckily, this isnt the case ;^). Also, Koreans are taller than me. You mad now brah.
They're still taking care of me. I dont have to contribute to the bills pr grocery. Im atill living under their house
I dont know, it's just do i want to keep this a secret? It's a huge pain in the ass. I was hoping someone could give me some advice in some ways for me to convince them to allow me to lift rather doing it secretly.

>So fuck you im Australian

Not if you're tied to your mother's apron strings. You're 18 and too scared of your parents to even lift. How emasculated is that? You're no Westerner. You're a fearful, cultural slave, just like the offspring of all Chinamen.

>I think i should just accept my skelly status until i can move out.
no you fucking faggot u shouldnt I was in a similar situation as you I filled up heavybacks and used them for curls and weighted pulls ups then for chest and tries I did push ups or dips on the kitchen counter or tricep dips. and I ate a fucking shit ton.

All I had was an old pull up bar,2x10 kg backpacks,my rooms floor and furniture and I put in 8 kgs of legit mass in 3 month.

Stop being a whiny cunt and holding yourself back

its literally exercise, ffs just go do it they aren't going to know. My god you zipperheads are such pussies when it comes to dealing with your parents

Just try and find as much evidence as you can about why lifting weights is actually good for your health and present it to them.

>His ancestors violently migrated to aus and wiped out the local population and gave birth to his sorry ass.
>that makes him australian.

>convince them

Exactly why?

Will dadgook be there to approve the pussy you inseminate? When you wipe your ass? When you settle for a meaningless job to grind for the rest of your life?

Just go to a gym and exercise. It will take a year for you to get to a decent noticeable musculature. Not zyzz. That build takes multiple years and roids.

Quit making excuses you whiny fuck.

Thanks for the inspiration i just figured out an idea. I will do tennis and then ill use that as a foothold to get into lifting because it will get them normalise the idea of physical activity. It's like subtle brainwashing
Australians doesnt have a race. It's a nationality. I think you meant anglo-celtics
Im not a westerner. Im Australian. Dont use that term

youtube.com/watch?v=wSglftsQgoc

You don't need gym equipment to get newbie gains.

>Austrakians doesnt have a race.
i hate this argument, it's used all the time in the US. that doesn't mean our countries don't have cultures, cultures you should adopt instead of strictly adhering to yours. blend. don't toss aside your culture but adopt the new one, it's life, grow and move on. multiple posts were made saying you need to grow up and do what you want, you're 18 for god's sake man. but this is a troll post anyways. you're a foreigner in a country overtly claiming over and over that you are "australian" simply to spark this conversation to begin with. well here's your (you).

>Im not a westerner. Im Australian. Dont use that term
OP, that only works if you claim to be American.
We welcome just about anyone who want's to be American.
Everywhere else does not really like that.

Your parents are going to give you a bunch of shit for something regardless of whether you lift or not. You just have that type of parent. Sucks to be you.

But anyway, might as well lift and tell them straight up you're going to the gym. They'll eventually get used to it and back off or you'll eventually get used to their shit and not care. Either way, just go.

>we welcome everyone who wants to American
....uh you sure about that one?

>It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is for permission.

The Chinese aren't big on forgiveness. Stop projecting your Christian values.

Yes. You have to actually be useful to society, have enough income not to immediately end up on wellfare, not have a fuckload of diseases, and we welcome you regardless of race.

not trying to get /pol/ right now but come april 1st visa approval is getting slowed down to almost a hault, and as it is right now the requirement for income on a work visa has been astronomically increased since trump has taken office. I work in a software development company and a lot of my coworkers have been told they need a salary increase of 12k to be able to renew (which would put their salary well over the average for their job). Don't kid yourself we are just as bad if not worse than anyone else.

Ive been lifting for 4 years and I love it but Your parents are correct. Lifting is a poor man's hobby.

> now but come april 1st visa approval is getting slowed down to almost a hault
Because Obamas imagination policies were shit. Its unfortunate but I doubt it will be permanent.

> I work in a software development company and a lot of my coworkers have been told they need a salary increase of 12k to be able to renew
No more hiring foreigners for far below the average american wage. Boo Hoo.
I work in tech to. This is a good thing.

>Don't kid yourself we are just as bad if not worse than anyone else.
The fact that you think this proves to me you have not been anywhere else.

The fact that we don't discriminate against hard working foreigners who want to to become American and deserve to be here is one of our strengths.

The fact that we don't welcome unskilled laborers who just want to leech off the welfare system is another one of our strengths. But you seem to think that makes us worse the Nazi Germany.

>>The shame of having their son work as a labourer
>ill get disowned.

So... then... there love for you is conditional, so you give a fuck why? If my parents or woman's love for me was conditional, I'd remove them from my life.

If they'd see you as "shamefuuuuu" and "dishonor" for choosing a blue collar job to the point of disowning, then they should be the people ashamed.

Go learn what unconditional love is, spread it, and give it to your woman and children.

Where did I say we are Nazi Germany? I'm simply saying we will no longer be welcoming these supposed hard working immigrants because what company is going to shell out 130k to hire some shitskin when they can hire an American for the actual normal salary?

If you are a Doctor and you move to China, Even if you speak fluent Chinese, Even if your wife and kids are Chinese, even if you have lived and worked there for 20+ years, you will always be a westerner.

If you come to America from China, same situation, you will be considered American.

If you come from Mexico illegally with with a high school education and don't work legally, don't pay taxes, take advantage of public services (hospitals can not refuse you), and "Just want a better life in America" you have to go back.

OP the fact is if you keep waiting for permipermission to succeed you never will it's time to go make yourself succeed on your own steam if you don't you will regret it forever

This chinaman had more wealth and fame than your father could ever dream to be, yet his everyday schedule revolved around exercise. He contradicts your fathers every philosophy.

If Confucius say exercise for poor and stupid, then Confucius has some explaining to do.