Is 5'9" a respectable height? I know the average is 5'8", but I still feel short as fuck when I go out in public

Is 5'9" a respectable height? I know the average is 5'8", but I still feel short as fuck when I go out in public.

Other urls found in this thread:

disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-chart.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you going to do with the answer you receive here? Are you placing your perception and confidence on the opinion of this imageboard?

If I was 5'9 I wouldn't go outside.

This is a troll right

If I'm not tall enough I might look into getting height surgery or just wearing shoe lifts full time. If 5'9" is fine I won't worry about it, even though I feel like a turbomanlet when with other people.

5'8 is not average unless you are from united states of manlets. here in europe 6'2 is about average. hell, even my 13 yo sister is 5'10

>5'8"
>Average

Yeah, if you live in Korea or the United States of Manlets

Europe isn't a fucking country. Serbs are manlets while Turks tend to be 6ft 3 Heraclean beasts

>5'8
>average
The fuck?

6'2?
Lol, I'm 6'1 and the shortest male in my family
I got called short at school all the time
Everyone feels way taller than me
The real average is more like 6'4 in healthy white areas

>average is 5'8"
I'm 5'10 and that's "average" here

to accurately describe acceptable heights you must use the mode of the heights around you. you won't look good if your 5'8 and the mode is 5'11 even if the average is 5'7

you'll only look better than the midget that is bringing down the average

> this desu
If you're from somewhere, like California, then you're pretty good. I'm a 5'11 manlet in California, but I feel like a giant over here. There are a lot of short non-Whites, so it's all feelsgood from here.

Anyone under 6'2" is a manlet

uhh, tallest are croats and dutch, turks are all manlets

Topkek

disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-chart.shtml

OK ya sure, eurofags

6'4"?
Lol, I'm 6'3" and the shortest male in my family
The real average is more like 6'6" in healthy aryan areas

you should actually read my post faggot
I'm from Michigan

jokes on you, I'm actually 6'3" and taller than 90% of men in one of the tallest european countries in the world. Veeky Forums is full of delusional manleys that measure themselves wrong and think they're a few inches taller than they actually are

(You)

Me too, where?

Canton here

>be me 5'10
>go to some group fitness thing because friend said there were a bunch of qts
>doing tire flips with a group of girls
>I actually squat unlike most guys who go to group fitness so tire flips are easy
>wow user you are really strong you lift that tire like it is nothing
>feeling up my arms
>y-yea but I am really bad at cardio you are probably in better shape than me
>oh? ok then user
>doesn't talk to me again
What should I have said?

ha nice, ypsi

6'6"?
Lol, I'm 6'5" and the shortest male in my family
The real average is more like 6'8" in healthy African areas.

Oh you're a fucking nigger or you go to Eastern

>while Turks tend to be 6ft 3 Heraclean beasts
Kek, good one m8

top kek

>Serbs are manlets
are the tallest nation on average, that is not self-reported like the dutch, but actually measured. and by the look of them, serbs are fucking big. all the serbs I know from uni in sweden, are basketballer height.

I want to get impregnated by him, so I can bear him serbian overlord children

You did well. She was trying to steal your gains by consuming your semen, thereby stealing your life energy.

You really dodged a bullet there m8

>>wow user you are really strong you lift that tire like it is nothing
>thanks I lift a lot, you look great too dyel
unironically or go home

collegeboy, but those are the demographics

6'8"?
Lol, I'm 6'7" and the shortest boy in my family
I got called short at communist indoctrination camp all the time
The real average is more like 6'10" in healthy Chinese eugenics breeding grounds

The average is 5'10, you stupid piece of shit manlet. And that's with retarded faggots like you inflating your height 2 inches to every girl. The ACTUAL non manlet cutoff for white america is 6'

Not from America nobody gives a shit about your 3rd world shithole. Kill yourself manlet.

ITT amerimanlets trying to justify their manlet height

bbbrrrbrbrrrBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPfffff

My hot 2nd cousin goes there. Maybe your fucked her

I'm a 6'0" american. Get your shit out of here retard.

yeah probably

yes it is short

Im 5^11 and i feel short

to be perfectly realistic 6'4 is the manlet cutoff height, not even joking.

>I'm a 6'0" american

KEK

I guess the gurkha gets a pass?

yes but only because they are badass, unlike american manlets who only think they are

6'0 in europe is something like 5'9 is in usa

>the Mexican is the tallest
Lol ironic

Are you fucking retarded? 6'0" is 6'0" anywhere in the world. Simple as that. Not surprised you dumbass yuropeans with small brians would think that way though.

>Mexico
>Nato
I know you're trolling, but people might believe you

do you even know how mexican flag looks like? keep your mouth shut if you dont know what youre talking about

That's not Mexico you fucking retard. Jesus christ is everyone on Veeky Forums this stupid?

>Doesnt understand what is relative
'Murica

Have had exactly this but mentioning my weight loss and shaping up. I reacted more or less the same way.

>tfw he found out my brian is small
Well, at least by European standards

Idk man it's relative to who you're around. I'm the same height.
When I'm with certain friends/groups it's not noticeable but when the majority of the people around me are 6'+ it sucks.
I can still get laid and no one fucks with me so I guess it's not that bad. Mostly mental. Spergs on this board act like it's a big deal but being 6' is pointless when you can't hold a conversation lol
With that being said, if I was an inch or two shorter I would fucking kill myself

agree, if you're not taller than 95% of males you're a manlet tbhfam

Wow your 13 year old sister is definitely the continental standard! Definitely keep posting anecdotal claims you retarded faggot

>this is how they cope when a 13 year old girl is taller than them and will grow even taller

That's above average like you said.
Hell, I'm 5'7, yet girls compliment me on my height all the time.

>5'9"
>Respectable

Never.

>thought I was 5'10" for the last 6 months
>measure myself a few days ago
>5'9.2"
>I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I FUCKING LOST IT

I just learned about the shady eugenics stuff the Chinese are doing. Did you know Yao Ming is a result of these programs.

>"the average height is 5'9 if you include 70 year olds and "whites" so being 5'9 totally isn't short for a collage aged white male guys"
ye keep coping boyo

>respectable height
Depends on where you are. Also it's not something you can fix so why bother?

You have a better chance of raising your IQ (not by a lot but 10 - 15 points are IIRC possible) than increasing your height in a way that doesn't look like total shit.

Stop sweating it.

Gurkhas the most badass of all manlets, and therefore have lanklets respect.

girls usually stop growing around that age though
yeah, yao mings father was 6'7" and mother 6'3", and that's from chinks one generation ago where they were even more malnutritioned

It's respectable enough. At least you can use shoelifts and get away with it. Be glad you're not below 5'7"

>Is 5'9" a respectable height?
Not if you're white.

lol your just basic height
live with it no one is ever going to talk about your height

OP fell for the meme

are you in fucking indonesia

Germany here.
I'm 5'9 and typically among the shortest people in my classes at university. There are a few turbo manlets who are shorter than me, but among the "normal sized" people i'm always the shortest.
Also, yes it is very common for women to be tall here. People claim the average is 5'4? bullshit. it's more like 5'7 - 5'9 for women. The only time i ever tower over a woman is when i stand next to an asian exchange student

user bad cardio means bad at sex, you goofed so hard.

It's a meme......

Manlet detected

If your white then you'd have to be taller. The only reason our average is shorter than Europe is because all of the manlet Mexicans and South Americans here. I swear their average height is 5'6"

I cant believe Americans imported so many shitskins into their country over the last 50 years that they severely dragged down the average height to manlet status

I bet you don't know from what country that flag is.

spoken like a true e-statting 5'7" manlet. many such cases, sad!

You come back with a DHV, neg, and escalate kino.

>Kneepads
Why?

>thought I am 5'8 - 5'9 my whole life
>went to a medical check-up
>5'11
>tell people I'm 6'

Ahahahahahaha

When will you manlets ever learn? WHEN, ghaaaaa WHEN YOU LITTLE KIDS

Can confirm.
6'3" and the only crowd I'm not above average height in is white male university students.

You're someone who managed to misjudge his own length by THREE INCHES.
I don't think you should be talking smack to anyone who isn't a 5'11" manlet like you.

Whatever lets you sleep at night manlet

Do you?

im the guy responded and I'd still say that it's still above average (although not as much as usually), meaning that in a group of young white college males (which are quite a bit taller than the usual group of people) the average male is probably in the high 6' low 6'1" range. There are some weird times when it's suddenly 2-3 of us 6'2"-6'5" guys in one group but most of the time I'm still the tallest, although not by much, making it only noticeable when standing straight on even ground.

In all honestly, no.
It's not impressive, nobody is ever going to say "wow user you're so tall"
The first thing people notice about each other is height, you immediately give a mediocre impression

>be me
>at 14 years old
>dreams of being tall and having a beard

>be me
>26 years old
>5'7 and no beard

I'm married and whatever but I really wanted to be tall.

I dated a girl that was taller than you

Hungary

>always been satisfied with my height (6'2)
>realize im still just above average and actually want to be 6'4

why is it that some people just cant settle for worse

Yes actually, can I have a sandwich.

I'd kill to be 5'9 / 5'10.

Almost same story here. Always wanted a beard, now I'm 24 (and 5'7) with the facial hair growth of the average 14 year old, but beards are a meme so now I don't really want one anyway.
At least I have a bit of chest hair.

This is very true.

I am from the United States of Manlets, but live in the mid-west.

I'm 6'3 and am around average height maybe slightly above. It is not uncommon to see multiple 6'6+ people a day.

Went down to Florida and I was amazed how little and short everyone was.

Crazy.