Metaverse Foundation Partners with Draper Dragon

...to Establish a Special Investment Fund for Digital Assets

medium.com/@mvs_org/metaverse-foundation-partners-with-draper-dragon-to-establish-a-special-investment-fund-for-digital-523cbea14af5

"The DraperDragon Innovation Fund is a venture capital (VC) fund that focuses on Sino-US cross-border investments in emerging technology industries. It is a member of the global VC fund network Draper Venture Network (DVN), a global collective of VC investors established by famous American venture capitalist Tim Draper. The DVN currently consists of 17 member funds spread across more than 60 cities globally, including the Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ) Fund, which including companies such as Hotmail, Skype, Baidu and Tesla in its portfolio. In the ten years since its inception, the DraperDragon Innovation Fund has provided venture capital to emerging technology companies related to China, maintaining a close relationship with them and successfully cultivating a new generation of emerging technology enterprises. This is aligned with the vision of the Metaverse Foundation."

smart money

what does this mean to chainlink?

Freeze you coins and earn up to 20% a year just for holding.

Ha! Surprise! This is not about chainlink. Hard to believe, isn't it.

It will keep slowly dying, like it did before this

This is an incredibly positive announcement, especially for those who have questioned the legitimacy of this coin, ETP.

Tim Draper, DraperDragon Innovation Fund and Draper Venture Network are as legitimate as they come with regard to their investment reputation.

You really need to take remedial comprehension classes. Take an extra adderall and try reading the information again.

but is metaverse decentralized completely? thought so lol

I read they’re taking this off of Bitfinex soon. This would be more great news lol

>implying corporations want decentralization.

pfft. that's baby shit.

NEO has partnered with QLink for wifi enabled blockchain tech. Get on our level.

Agreed. Freezing.

The Draper Venture Network is very prestigious. You must be an accredited investor to invest in with them. That means that you must have a net worth of over $1 million or consistently have earned income of over $200,000 a year. Your opinion is meaningless in this context.

Thats the goal: We will get on Neo's level

You are not understanding venture capitalism.

>QLink
who?

Eric Gu was a co-founder of antshares. His vision was different and he went on to create the Metaverse Foundation. NEO is NEO, Metaverse is Metaverse.

"The cooperative fund will have capital totaling 5 million ETP. Apart from cross-investments in blockchain projects, the fund will also promote the development of the Metaverse ecosystem."

WILL is the operative word. They WILL have 5 million ETP. Could be private placement, buying them on the open market, or a combination of both. They will have a HUGE vested interest in the value of the coin increasing.

That is where "the fund will also promote the development of the Metaverse ecosystem" comes into play. They will be actively working to increase the value of Metaverse. This will be very important to their accredited investors who expect a ROI higher than they can achieve investing in individual opportunities.

Sounds exciting.
Why is ETP tanking so hard then?

meh, its down 3%, I don't give a fuck. American VC is buying 5 million ETP and will shill for Metaverse, this is a long term hold

What you all don't realise is that Chandler Guo supports ETP.
He owns one of the biggest mining operations in the world.
The hashrate of his mining accounts for around 20% of BTC. With his support ETP will be doing HUGE things.

Yes, Metaverse is in its infancy, yet light years ahead of the "idea-no product" coins. MAMMOTH growth ahead.

Thanks for posting this.

so what you're saying is etp mining is already centralised

forks on forks incoming

what kind of idiots creates a NEW proof of work chain in 2017 anyway?

Oh but we do. Just stop mention ETP on Veeky Forums please, since they ruin everything.

well ETP uses ethereum PoW algo so if this guy has 20% of sha256 hash power it does him no good for mining ETP. He'd have to mine BTC and trade for ETP, or buy a shit ton of GPUs to mine ETP because its asic resistant algo

There are a lot of "normies" who read here, and some who even post here. This is where I first learned about Metaverse.

Metaverse need to fix the damn wallet. freezing coins for 1 year currently it seems to be freezing it for 9 or 10 years, kek

I agree with you on this. I am waiting for the new wallet. I either need the new wallet or another exchange before Bitfinex kicks US citizens off of their platform.

>tanking so hard
>what the hell is a correction? sounds bad
fucking thing was 50 cents a few weeks ago

what's wrong with the current one

And your mum is a hoe

its kinda buggy, but the main problem is the deposit/freeze option, apparently its locking peoples coins longer than it should.

I froze my coins for 1 week, but it was 8 days ago and looks like I still need to wait a few more days for them to unfreeze.

some people froze for 1 year already and the blockheight they unfreeze for is way out of whack for 1 year apparently

I hold 3000 ETPs, when is this finally going to go ACTUALLY moon?

You don't deserve an answer, but since it will bump the thread, I suggest that you learn to communicate with something besides blatant stupidity and ad hominem attacks.

Even if it doesn't moon now, you can be confident that you will look back someday and be able to say that your investment in ETP changed your life.

This is very similar to whale systematic pressure on ANS months ago.
If you can look in the order book you will see that there is pairs of 10,000 ETP buys and sells. This is accumulation on a major scale, as the whales lower their buy in price with each wave of panic sellers.
It's hard to tell when it will happen, but I think we can confirm the if it will.

If fucking only I'd gotten in then. Oh well, I still didn't do too badly.

they said that it has to do with the block between when you freeze and when it's processed, based on their answer I'm not sure that a new wallet will actually fix it.. for not freezing coins the wallet is working fine for me; but I get your point, freezing them give a pretty god return so it would be nice if it functioned how they present it.

all in

Yes, but in terms of influence in the crypto markets, contacts, financing, and ability to discern opportunities, Chandler is huge.
He didn't support NEO, but has supported ETP. Shows how serious it is, Eric's personal reputation and serious growth for the project.
Also having 20% of BTC power means you are legitimately one of the most powerful people in crypto which can sway market sentiment.

i want to all in but this is only on bitfinex need to add more exchanges

They are going live on HitBTC November 1st.

Thanks for the info, awesome news! Was told they will be on HitBTC and another exchange next week! Panic sellers are probably from the US and there is fake sell walls.. which means a whale is accumulating. Get ready guys, this is NEO once again!

Also just checked out Chandler Guo's twitter, a true ETP supporter. He is probably one of the strongest people in China that controls BTC power!

Whenever the market has this bad a turn after news like Chandler, Draper and all the summits they've been to, you can guarantee its something big.
Happened after ANS rebrand, not due to negative sentiment, rather such positive sentiment that whales want more.

Just get this on bittrex or poloniex, hitbtc dont think is good

Well mate it has 4th highest volume in crypto markets so I'd say that's a good thing.

Totally agree with you on that. Can take off anytime soon!

Another exchange annoucement soon next week :) hopefully Bittrex since they met up at money2020!

I am happy it will be on Hitbtc, but Bittrex would be amazing. I am very surprised that it is not on Binance. I am eager to have LRC back on Binance.

maybe it'll take months, but it'll happen, even a buttcoin like DNT got listed on bittrex...