Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uiw1q7TNBSI&t=0s
instagram.com/p/BQGK0SqFkP2/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rbSmhW7Z17g
youtu.be/d0BNwyrEDiA
strongerbyscience.com/hamstrings-the-most-overrated-muscle-for-squat-2-0/
strongerbyscience.com/sitting-back-squat-much-ado-little/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got a hernia (upper abs). Doc said no deads or squats until surgery. Surgery wait list is ~2 years because Canada.

What do I do with my life now :(

push it back it and squat

Double overhand deads again today lads
Pretty decent session, worked up to a single of 180kg+30kg of chains, 200kg (no chains), and then 190kg x5

Tfw I have an umbilical hernia. Just got it too. Fucking smolov jr squats.

Trappy come back and save plg

why did she leave?

go pay for some private practice to do it

>she
A delusional Huecunt is not a she

Wolf just pressed 275
youtube.com/watch?v=Uiw1q7TNBSI&t=0s

Any #momentum builders want to post the programming that's been given so far? Looks like you're just blasting out a ton of reps which I'm kind of in the mood for right meow. I did last year's PM and got hurt but this one looks significantly less injurious.

So? Chase can probably do that for 5 now
instagram.com/p/BQGK0SqFkP2/

I ran sheiko and made no gains, did I run it wrong or something.

I did different phases of it then tested my ones and nothing went up.

nah, shit genetics probably

>he doesnt know
>inb4 sean with tra.. errr... rafaello trip responds

Im running an american style periodization routine and making significant gains though.

Bench is up 10kg
DL + squat up 15kg
8 week period

Move to a first world country and get it done within a week. I love America

Probably weren't ready for it or ran it wrong

Frog did shekio and is up 22.7 kg on squat 15.9 kg on deads and 11.4 kg on bench in a 13 week period

Frog is on anabolic steroids and has e-statted in the past.

What do you folks think about Izzy's programs? I'm thinking of switching from % to RPE. What're the pros and cons?

Do you want the rep testing and max testing weeks as well or just the actually experimental training weeks

Proof of either of these things?
Inb4 the pic blushoes made for the roiding part

If you're a beginner training completly off RPE isn't a good idea. Id say to continue with your programming and actually rate all your sets rpe to learn how to use rpe correctly

I think i may have ran it wrong, i was told to do three months and then test maxes to increase the weight.

By the third week it felt really easy and could probably have upped the weight but according to random user i was meant to do that in the testing phase.

In discord he has admitted to lying about his numbers
As well as he showed trappy that his 130kg bench was photo manipulated

He has broken every subjr world record and he doesn't even compete
So natural

Considering he said cutting was too much is a 100% doubt of roids if he was roiding Hed easily cut down to 74 and barely lose strength or burn out

Im in the disc and he memed about the bench with a pic then showed it was fake thats not estating lmao hes never done that

He has not lol hes no where close to the dl or bench?

Yea frog incensed when it felt easy and it worked well people just tend to think to Ridgidly

Sure, whatever ya got. Thanks.

That form

increased* reee

I'll post a few screens hots from my emails in a few minutes

Word, I'm just cleaning and beating my dick, take your time

FUNNY HOW EVERY TIME SOMEONE SAYS FROG IS ROIDING AN ANONYMOUS POSTER WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT FROG SHOWS US AND ARGUES IT

I would say I'm more intermediate. My maxes are 275 on Bench
395 on squat with wraps, 365 Raw
And I almost hit 500 on DL but my max is 475

Im frogs friend ? And i like to watch his youtube lmao
And he literally posts what i said in here on plg not a surprise i know this

Okay Kermit

>that slight dip in the start of the movement

Tfw iwnb kermit

I'm lazy so I'll just post the training weeks no testing.
Week 1

>image.jpg
Okay Kermit

Week 2

Cheers, I know my 1RMs and 10ish RMs anyway

>no one but kermit posts on his phone
Ok sean

Week 3
This is the week we are on now and it's a repeat of week 1. I'm assuming next week will repeat week 2.

If you're not Kermit then prove it and post a picture of yourself or we will all know its you Kermit you roiding fuck

Does he have you doing the one abs/rows/conditioning day as well?

>mfw gym was full of teens, women and minorities today

You can if you want but it's not in the program

I'll probably give it a shot in another week or two, in a sort of bullshit bodybuilding block right now, thanks man

Np

Implying I haven't posted my face already

>WHAT ARE WE TRAINING

>danger
>paul's room

Who /deadsandfronts/ today?

subscribe to my Youtube pls! :3c

youtube.com/sallet for epic videos!

Just realized I forgot the actual first week. This goes first then the other 3

sick

shouldnt front squat for too many reps per set, something to do with upper back tiring holding the front rack which will cause the rest of the chain to fold

Totally agree, it was absolute hell but he asked for Project Momentum and that's what's on PM

>athletes in the USAPL are nat-

Its Thursday.

ahhh got ya

its train 4 times in 8 days, the days dont always match up, i have a life as well

>being friends with kermit

why are powerlifters always ugly

Except they're not

Take a look at Isley

How often do you guys switch up your routine?

Just when bored or when you stall.

every 3 weeks the lifts change in mine, reps and sets stay the same

Join the discord

>every general on Veeky Forums is going to shit
why? /mu/'s /metal/ is full of elitist neckbeards, /pol/'s general are full of redditors, and here we have very little lift posting and tons of drama about misgendering a transexual. wew

Stop doing more than 3 reps

Except we don't...? This general is good now Rafael killed himself

By lifts you mean you swap out stuff like conventional deadlift for pause deadlifts, but the format stays the same?

there is a main lift and a secondary lift, both are variations of the competition lift, both of them and all the assistance changes every 3 weeks, and will be focused on where im weak in the lift

eg for my weakness out the hole im currently doing box squats with a safety bar on max effort days, next cycle will be anderson squats then ill probably change to a deadlift as my main focus to get some heavy work in, probably rack pulls to work on grip

I don't understand why you're deadlifting with chains. Srs question what's the reason?

Join the discord

Join the discord

Yea it's not a huge dip but I would say that lift doesn't count.

i dont know what that is, no

chains overload the top portion of the lift, a good way to get volume with a full rom but work grip and upper back, doing rack pulls or block pulls are good but straight weight isnt always the answer

Its why plg is dead

Norse fat is in it

Huh?

i dont do group chats

i do lifting

done 10x2 box squats
now doing 6-10 sets of doubles with concentric only good mornings

Everyone is in it
Every trip except u and bench bro

We do talk about lifting

don't join it

we use it to call you stupid >:^}

Do you do the box squats Westside style aka sitting really far back no real knee travel? Or do you do them like a pause squat and just use the box to pause

call me what you like

I'm 40kg stronger in the low bar squat than high bar (170kg vs 210) but low bar always fucks my back. Not like a tweak either, like I'll try to train low bar one day with light weights and wake up the next day feeling like my hips are out of place. Not sure what to do ;-;

>not getting the joke

i do a box squat

the 'westside style' you refer to is lifters mimicking their free squat, they sit back because thats what they do in the suit, you should be able to remove the box and it not look any different

a proper low bar squat fully utilising the posterior chain has minimal knee travel with or without gear, with or without a box, not everyone has the mobility or leverages for it though

fake natty

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rbSmhW7Z17g

For all my niggas hurtin

youtu.be/d0BNwyrEDiA

it gets better

>proper low bar squat properly utilizes the posterior chain and has minimal knee travel
Not sure if I agree there. High bar or low bar is going to be a quad dominant movement. I think low bar will use more low back but idk if it changes much. The best raw squatters tend to allow more knee travel and squat more upright.
strongerbyscience.com/hamstrings-the-most-overrated-muscle-for-squat-2-0/

i didnt mention hamstrings

and you cant say "the best raw squatters do x"

ive seen so many big squats and technique varies wildly, dont make blanket statements, i used to do that and quite rightly got ridiculed for it

nuckols literally just shared this how funny

his point is it doesnt matter, (and high bar showed more lumbar torque) but powerlifters are probably better off sitting back as it will allow them to restrict depth easier

Shit sorry that was the wrong article.
Meant to show that there's no big difference between sitting back aka how you describe low bar and sitting down. I'll agree I shouldn't have said the best raw squatters but I stand by that most tend to have a more vertical squat

Kek didn't see you linked that as well