Poorfag giveaway, with a twist

Greetings from /wt/
I just topped up my stack a little, I love ARK, and I love watches.
Post your watch and the one I love the most will get 1 ARK

I am not a richfag, so I will only give away 1 ARK. In 30 minutes I will pick the winner
Timestamp or realistic photos only

kek wheres the photo of patrick star's wrist anyone got it?

Ulysse Nardin all time fav.

AbFUP6fPvzBWCyRbFSUP5C3mvRy8qC7KKW

AKhh8M5s63VyhQ1tTbBU1EhXC2hHVjLPcs

Nice bra but I said "your watch"
What do you own?
Pic related is what I'll buy when ARK > $1000

my replica watch

planning on buying one of these as it's the only simple/small (32mm) quartz watch I can find with good finishing at a decent price

I really like the look of the vintage 60's Omega Seamaster DeVille but I want something quartz. This is as close as I've gotten

it's a 10SPY watch as well which is pretty cool
don't really need 1 ARK so I won't post my address

but what do you guys think about this watch?

seen it pop up a few times, it looks rather crisp.
32mm preetty small though, how big (small) are your wrists?

I'm one of those guys with tiny joints in general, makes finding pants that fit off of the shelf fucking impossible. I agree that 32mm is pretty small and I'd be okay with up to ~36mm but anything more than that and IMO it looks bad, even on people with bigger wrists (unless you're fat).

60's watches tended to be 33 to 35mm which I love. I think it's objectively aesthetically more pleasing

I have one of these but on a brown croc strap.
34mm absolutely divine, 7 inch wrists so it looks comfy.
36mm is the golden spot

My omega deville
A little small. So im gonna sell it.
ASnQ574MpTpUdnDZN6XXGFVy9JbXoDDuJh

Flat earth detected

Looks nice. I especially like domed crystals. I wish they made watches that look like this but not 40mm+ which is all they seem to make nowadays. It looks fucking retarded but people nowadays don't even wear watches and when they do they think

Damn, how small is this? Do they make them with hash marks instead of Roman numerals?

Fucking monkeys!
>muh watch
>muh stones

Its 32.5mm or something. Really small. They make them with all sorts of different faces. But they can be hard to find. Too bad its so small, or else it would be the perfect watch. Not expensive either.

Anyways, heres my vic

>Its 32.5mm or something. Really small. They make them with all sorts of different faces. But they can be hard to find. Too bad its so small, or else it would be the perfect watch. Not expensive either.
any model numbers I can look up? That's similar to the watch I was posting above so it may be something I want to look into

My vintage Breitling Navitimer

AKAbkwR15Ec2FShZL3QYYZAye2bWXj2BaL

My Rolex is 31mm. It's right on the border of women's watch but I think it's aesthetically pleasing and prefer it to my larger watches

Check out Casio Edifice series
> solar powered
> atomic watch synchronized
> 3 cool additional dials

Just google
>omega
>deville
>quartz
>vintage
I dont know about the modelnr unfortunatly.

Anyways, heres my friends erroyl

I will keep 1 Ark until it buys me a watch

Nice, that size range is definitely a lot less ostentatious and works especially well if you're somewhat slender and have well-fitting clothes in general

There are unfortunately a shitload, need a reference number to find anything in particular. Already tried googling my butt off and all that really comes up is gold and roman numerals

Soviet military watch designed during the Cold War

Well shit, sorry. I have no idea :( And I dont want to open it

What do you think of Dr Bethune watches?

That stopwatch design looks disturbing

I like my Rolex but I feel a little like it's an old man watch. I quite fancy those thin Piagets that show all the guts

Or maybe Jaeger Lecoultre

>I quite fancy those thin Piagets that show all the guts
wrist fedoras

oh god that is nasty, jesus christ user, I'm so sorry.
runner up 2
runner up 1

winner. Check your balance. The vintage got you over the line, and it seems Veeky Forums isn't really that passionate over watches

Thanks for playing folks, don't forget to board the ARK

wow... someone actually delivers? And no knife fork and spoon up the pooper either to win!

These are cheap, reliable and have a lot of nice features. I've had the same one for years

Poorfag but tasteful fag

Thank you OP!! And best of luck in your endeavors!!

IP changed, but it's me kek, here's the watch on my GF. Thank you again!

Why she so hairy?

post gf full body pic

Wow, OP actually delivered for once.

Based

You can have a feet shot or an ass shot. What's it going to be?

Lets see them hairy toes

face

Enjoy