that first sip of the day for any non-retards over the age of 18

> that first sip of the day for any non-retards over the age of 18

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/how-much-caffeine-in-coffee/
caffeineinformer.com/monster-zero-ultra-energy-drink
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get the fuck of our board, grandshit. 1 monster has the same caffeine as 4 cups of coffee. Kill you'reself

so you're setting yourself up for severe depression and lack of energy any day you can't drink a monster by creating a baseline addiction of more caffeine than any human should drink in a day in one serving, congrats.

My MONSTER days are like 100 years of your boring life. I rather live 1 year as a lion then 100 years as a sheep.

Seriously. Fucking monsters are a meme. anyone who fell for it is literally autistic.

> drinking coffee every day doesnt do that

I dont even sip and you're an idiot. It takes 48 hours off to reset caffeine tolerance and several days to build it. If someone has 2 monsters a week there will be no issue.

You know you just said that you want to live 1 year as a lion and afterwards 100 years as a sheep?

Best combo - thats the mental power of sips

This. Monster is shilling on autistic meme boards and it's fucking working. I can't believe all these teens buying into their marketing campaign. I mean what the fuck. Are these idiots impotent 70 y/o with zero energy? Say good bye to your teeth if you are drink that piss

> coffee
> brown teeth
> sips
> colgate shine

okay but first of all if you're on Veeky Forums and only go to the gym twice a week, unless you're jon skywalker/zyzz level physique, kill yourself.

second, the autists posting "first sip of the day" imply that they're drinking this chemical garbage daily.

Yes, monster cares about a fraction of a low traffic fitness site.

if by colgate shine you mean chemical corrosion, then yes.

>Not using caffeine powder to maker water into an energy drink

I lift 4 times a week, cardio once, climbing once. Used to be 90kg lean but got ill for a year.

gave up coffee and most caffeine. That shit has been wrecking my prostate.

Dentine is the whitest shine you'll ever know.

Bullshit.

330mg of caffeine in a cup of coffee.
240mg of caffeine in a can of Monster.

And coffee tastes good, while Monster tastes of diabetes and puberty.

Adults drink coffee. Children drink soda.

What the fuck coffees are you having holy hell

okay congrats on working out i'm sure your mom is proud...

doesn't make my point any less valid that the "first sip of the day" tards are drinking this chemical garbage at least once a day and killing themselves.

STARIN AT THE WALLS

>330mg of caffeine in a cup of coffee

Im 27 and a home owner, but im sure my mother is proud regardless. Monster might be a teenage chav drink but getting angry over one of the more entertaining memes on Veeky Forums in a while is just pointless.

That's a Starbucks Grande Americano, first result when I googled it. Coffee I make at home has a lot more caffeine than that though, because SB uses 100% Arabica beans, whereas I like a Robusta blend, and Robusta beans pack way more punch. Also because I like strong coffee and use more beans per cup.

a typical coffee has about 80mg to 150mg of caffeine

See

Truly there is nothing better than home-picked calendula and lime blossom tea with two teaspoons of honey from the neighbour and a slice of lemon to start your day.

Loling @ how mad OP is about what other lifters drink for an energy source. Worry about yourself brah. Chill and have a sip.

I have had 300mg caffeine tablets and plenty of large Starbucks americanos and the former hits far harder.

>drinking stuff to stay awake(which you are supposed to do naturally)
>2017

people still falling for this meme ?

Going to the gym early morning, or after work is tiring and its what all humans who aren't neets or students do. Plus you want to work out hard.

If you brew it like a bitch and drink from a thimble, maybe.

"this amount varies between different coffee drinks, and can range from almost zero to over 500 mg"

authoritynutrition.com/how-much-caffeine-in-coffee/

i'm not angry i'm laughing my ass off for the most part and having a good time, i enjoy some lively debate with a mixed bag of autists.

>not being able to stay awake for work + workout on your own
yeah, sure, try explaining why this doesn't make you a pussy

Its not about staying awake, its about being charged and alert. You dont hit the gym at 7 in the morning ready to throw it around. Its about making certain workouts great rather than just perfunctory.

Where's the sip content b o y z?
Who here /sipsitupanotch/?

/whoheresipstocardiacarrestforthefreeadrenalineshots?/

>that first sip

ITT RedBull shills trying to divide the /sip/ master race.

Hey shills, how does it feel that people have woken up to the truth? Why don't you get a real career, faggots

>tfw thinking black coffee is redbull
>tfw currently typing this from my laptop while at my career where I make more than your parents combined

Most sips have 140mg of caffeine per can

caffeineinformer.com/monster-zero-ultra-energy-drink

RED BULL SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Anyone serious about their fitness would avoid 12 teaspoons of sugar you fucking dyel.

Shut the fuck up, red piss drinker. This is a MONSTER SIP board.

S I P B O Y S

This. We are witnessing the early stages of the sip wars. Stay strong, sip boys.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

>sugar
Bro you gotta lurk before you post if you don't want to look like an ass

>nonsipper detected

sodium overdose... why not just drink a fresh brewed all natural coffee from mother nature instead of a chemical concoction of garbage that's eating your organs from the inside out???

>citation needed

Proof that you autists are drinking almost 400 motherfucking mg of sodium every time you drink a can!!! and you wonder why you have acne.

sip threads are dumb but it's whatever. suppose if everyone were as healthy as me i wouldn't feel so good about myself lol.

black coffee! best when used sparingly. caffeine is like most other drugs, and if you use it too much it starts to lose it's effectiveness. i do one small cup of coffee 4-7 times each week, almost always no more than one per day. and it motivates me to get shit done and work hard :)

black coffee is the bee's knees!

Hey bros don't forget to renew your subscriptions to mom science magazine

Evolution of /sip poster
>notices sip memes
>wow people must really like this stuff
>wait a second this is a-1 shilling
>calls out shills
>attacked from all angles
>realizes it's a meme and nobody actually likes that crap, just the memes
>begins laughing more at the memes
>becomes a /sip poster

>nobody actually likes that crap
Ask me how I know you've never sipped

>american education

Truth be told user, I sipped but didn't really care for it.

But I am now a sip poster cause it's hilarious.

(you)ssssssssss

I dont even like coffee but I can't swallow pills and I don't want to be a shill.

So I drink coffee.

>I'm so mature I drink coffee
>boys drink Monster, men drink coffee

delete ur lyf

How can it have 2 carbs but be 0 calories. 2 carbs would make 8 calories (which rounds up to 10 cals) Are Americans this stupid???

I prefer tea. Always have a cup of breakfast tea with a dash of milk in the morning, and a cup of Earl Grey in the afternoon.

This. Cringing hard at all the autistic 17 year olds desperate to be part of a craze on a Korean carp farming forum.

Black coffee is for men who lift.

Monster white is for skinny faggit larpers. And fat women. It's literLly Coke Zero.

Tea is also acceptable. Tea and coffee are the working person's drinks. This is why niggers prefer grape juice- while tea and coffee are for those who need to get up and go to work, grape drank can be had any time of day.

Yeah but how many grown men do you actually know that drink energy drinks - excluding Asian taxi drivers

A cup of tea is not a suitable pre workout,user. Even here in England that doesn't fly.

The only people drinking these things are 17 year old neets who get their mummies to buy them so they can meme it on a Nepalese biscuit weaving senate.

Insinuating Monster has more caffeine than coffee.

>the working man can't get up and go to work on his own
stay pleb

> current year and not spending £1.50 to drink half a litre of fizzy pop made for fat women trying to watch their weight

Who AeroPress here?

>grind own beans
>.50$ a cup
>done in 15 seconds
>smooth extraction every time
>single serving so you never make too much
>almost as good as espresso without buying a full machine
>can use metal filter to get the same oils a french press has if you want
>clean up takes less than a minute

battlestation thread?

I just take a caffeine pill with water along with some other supplements, I also have narcolepsy so I do need that shit to function.

Why the fuck do you have a dildo by your coffee machine?

ur mom left it over here...
its a grinder

Nice try Squidward, but we all know you like sips

Hey dunce, I'm typing this from my my phone which is tunneled into my laptop, which is tunneled into my desktop, which is tunneled into my bank's server where I keep my hoards of cash - that of which is more than you & your parent's annual income combined.

Wipe those tears off your face and leave the RedBull HQ while you still have a shred of dignity.

You know what they say, "People who don't like sips have never tried one!"

Or they justify not using sips with mom science.

Seriously, Sipz made my dick bigger

I suffered from ED for awhile now.

But since I started sipping, the sips have increased my heart rate & blood flow, curing my erectile dysfunction. Thanks sips!

Hey I like coke zero :(

Its so sad seeing people fight over which source to get their addiction.
All I drink is water, milk and fruit juice. If you need the caffeine jew to get you going, just means you couldnt do without it. You should rely on mental strength, not a cup of magic beans or a tin of propietary chemicals to get you to do something active.

Just saying bros.

>nonsipper detected

>fruit juice
So instead you're addicted to sugar.

finally a reasonable person

>fruit juice

pls make better attempts at trolling

*sips fedora*

Or you just get enough sleep.

>that first sip

fuck that sounds nice

Does the press grind the beans or do you do that separately

inb4

>mental strength
or, you know, fix your life balance and get a proper sleep schedule

barista here, anyone who drinks not black coffee is a pleb same goes for energy drinks

erythritol is a sugar alcohol that technically has carbs but is not digested by the body, it adds sweetness.
Additionally, FDA allows you to say 0 calories if it's less than 5. Things like diet coke, pickles, diet whatever, usually have 0-5 calories but are not required to label it

fuck you, cheap coffee is disgusting without a dash of milk. and no, i won't spend 20$ on coffee

Barista is a gay name for someone who basically knows how to use a kettle