Eric appreciation thread

You meet this guy one day, and ask him for lifting advice.
He recommends fullbody workout 7days a week and gallon of milk everyday.

What the fuck do you do?

I do it.

I Strongly identify with his training style.

I have lifts that I do every day. I share his enthusiasm and love of training.

Truly a silent guru for our people

He fills the void left by the passing of the Ultimate Warrior.

For anyone wondering what he made for me for last 2 weeks.

Disregard calf raises, he thrown them in as an experiment but we agreed to scrap that. Spending that time on stretches and ankle mobility instead because im struggling with that.

What does the tempo mean? How long have you been lifting and what are your lifts (row/DL?)

hes the fucking realest in the game

Its just a guideline to not use to much momentum and control the weight on those hypertrophy sets.
Mind you that every exercise has a "warmup" sets where you do sets of 5 wit very low weight up until you real 5rm.You should use momentum and cheat there when the weights get heavy and get back to strict form withlighter weights.

Im lifting for 5months so im a skinnyfatnoob still,
My diddly is 160kg x1
Squat is 120kgx1
Bench is 80kg x2
Ohp is 55kg x 4 or some shit

Gonna try pulling 160kg for reps today

>back
>back
>back
>pressing
>more back

I like it a lot.

How much seconds you spend in each phase of lift. It goes like this - lowering/pause at bottom/concentric/pause at top.

X means lift as fast as possible

i ignore his advice becasue im genetically cucked by my lumbar and i don't have home gym

>Im lifting for 5months

>be a total fucking noob
>ask a professional genetic freak for advanced routine
why?

Are you doing one of these movements each day for two weeks?

best lifter on youtube easy

EEEAZZZYYY!
Dem trips

That plus Eric's been lifting for 18 years. He wasn't doing the Bulgarian method until like 10 or less years ago.

He can do that shit because he's so used to lifting and eating huge amounts. And compared to d1 wrestling, bulgarian is easier for him.

That guy is in for death

1) he teaches noobs on daily basis
2) i was the one who suggested patreon to him, i wanted to drop 50$ into it anyway, and when i saw he makes program for you i signed the fuck right away
3) he already helped me fuckton on form of my squats and deadlift with assistance exercises, and shit load of direct glutes and hams work, i had sore ass and legs for first month straight, really struggled with glute activation at the beginning
Ss doesnt cover specific exercises that one needs to focus on
4) he honestly deserves it, and he puts a lot of thought and work into this programming, we have weekly skype consultation where he explains sht from his basement, and responds to emails with questions next days.
First writeup of program was 14 pages of text with explaining why hes making me do this shit etc.
NOTE, i stated that i want to build foundation before moving into more advanced programs. And hes helping me do just that.

Those are A B C days. No days off.Except i really need a lot of sleep, gomad helps.

Just came back from gym got 160kgx2 so thats why i wasnt replying.

He's the very definition of /ourguy/

No, he's fucking retarded and delusional as fuck so ignore any advice he gives you.

Fuck off scott herman

Fuck off dyel

fuck off jeff

Mark pls

What did you do for flute activation?

What's the name of his channel?

Metal n' Iron

metal 'n' iron

i train 6 days a week natty and im still increasing my lifts

Fucking finally, a real thread on Fit

fuck off weak beta male

Are you also training everyday on this?

Sunday rest day for extra holy recovery

Is he still affiliated with Chaos&Pain?

Yeah they still give him supps. Did Jamie completely disappear off the radar though?

air guitar + headbang

His last article was only 5 months ago.