/Keto General

Why aren't you sick fucks eating a ketogenic diet?

It's like you want to be fat instead of eat fat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
cell.com/cell-metabolism/abstract/S1550-4131(15)00350-2
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/104/2/324
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5/75/25 C/F/P ratio hits the spot with a nice steak dinner with some spinach and some almond butter for dessert

>Fell out of ketosis because of sugar free ricola

You lied to me, pharmacist. 4 carbs a lozenge and I had 19 of them.

But I am, just started recently. I've found lots of conflicting evidence over whether or not it's good/bad for you. Gonna do it anyways + intermittent fasting. Weight loss here i come.

>accidentilly zoes kitchen
>a fucking stick with steak on it has 15 fucking carbs in it and 450 calories
>didnt plug them into meme machine

I ate 4 of them.... just for dinner

FUCK MY LIFE

Do you find that most people saying it's bad for you seem like psychopath looking vegans?

What's a safe ketone level? I'm around 50 mg/dL. Idk if that's too high or too low or just right ...

Strangely enough it was other dudes on Veeky Forums. But they provided no evidence other than

>wanting heart failure
>wanting brain to starve

So i disregarded. That said I'll obviously stop if provided with evidence that keto is harmful.

FDA and CDC covering up for the carbohydrate corporate lobby imo

Tried keto for a month. Had fun, lost weight. Maybe I'll try it again next time I don't need my brain to work for some while.

Was my first day today, I'm not used to so much fat, meals feel like nuclear bombs.

great bait my man

It improves brain function after a transition period from what I've read. Maybe you didn't stick to it long enough.

What are you eating? Spinach, collars greens, celery, nuts, eggs, steak, salmon, fatty chicken like thighs and wings, cheese, butter, almond butter. Its basically what I would eat anyway but without quinoa or bread so it actually feels like I'm eating less

Not bait, overly sarcastic maybe. I just wasn't too keen on that side effect.

Could well be; it was affecting my work so I couldn't continue any longer. Also missus was starting to complain about the smell.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Yeah, that's pretty much it, and bacon.

>It's like you want to be fat instead of eat fat
Great false dichotomy

cell.com/cell-metabolism/abstract/S1550-4131(15)00350-2
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/104/2/324
>Body fat loss slowed during the KD and coincided with increased protein utilization and loss of fat-free mass

>False dichotomy
>joke

That study tested obese people first of all and second the study was less than two weeks long... Obviously calorie restriction helps lose weight

Idk what you're trying to prove but keto has many health benefits from more trusted sources than that study with more diverse samples than just obese people

Planned my day around going to BWW for dinner and having 12 traditional Chipotle BBQ wings...

This diet is 2 hard 4 me senpai

I rarely eat fat. If I'm doing anaerobic exercise for months I increase my carbohydrates.

I've tried keto, i always end up feeling like shit and just end up binge eating on carbs, it's not sustainable for me I do better having a balanced diet.

If it works for you then god speed.

Because I'm not fat

I miss carbs man but I rough it by feeling full. It sucks but hey I didn't get fat overnight

I did this for 6 months. Lost weight FAST. But unless you have a lot of free time it's hard to keep up. You'll have a hard time eating out. You'll never be able to just grab a snack because fucking EVERYTHING has carbs/sugar in it. You will have to make lots of meat and veggies. Then you can have a spoonful of coconut oil. It's hards to live like this when you work a lot and have hobbies. I used to work nights and I would hit up Whataburger. I would just get a double bacon burger with no bun.

At the end of the day it's a diet fad. If you don't do it forever, the weight will come back when you start eating bread again.