Who is actually the cheater/fraud?

People who use steriods?

Or

People who use knee wraps and a belt for squats.

My vote goes for people who use knee wraps. With steroids you actually have the strength with wraps you're basically lying to yourself and other people about how much weight you can lift.

You are one sophisticated bait.
9/10 almost got me.

You aren't wrong, dont forget wrist wraps lmao

This is technically true. But you and I both know steroids is more of a moral thing than considering if a person physically cheated on a lift.

>La Croix

At least belts and wraps don't fuck up your health

Someone sexier popped in my mind.

how are steroids a moral issue? you aren't hurting anyone

Now I'm intrigued, who could possibly be sexier than a Ventru?

You are hurting humanity as a whole because your choices make everyone think human people are naturally better than what they really are

>moral thing
What? I'm from the US (the country with the most anti-steroid jew brainwashing) and I don't see how they are immoral.

I'm sorry to hurt your precious little feelings, maybe we should start making the media only use obese models so you can feel better about those hot pockets you are undoubtedly shoveling into your fat fucking maw right now while your gasp for breath trying to type that.

Christian Lacroix, obviously.
>inb4 who the fuck is that
Don't mind me, just taking a joke too far.

You are strawmanning hard because you know i'm right

You create false expectations on people, roiding and claiming natty is unmoral

Who dis guy be? Can he even mentally force you to do his bidding with vampiric powers of suggestion?

>anti-steroid jew brainwashing
>jew brainwashing
>jew
Plenty of my gym friends here in Israel roid, what the hell are you talking about? I want /pol/ to leave the gym and go back to their Nazi-propaganda-covered basement.

Competition with lifting becomes a race of access to higher quality steroids rather than a test of willpower and pushing the limits of work ethic.

In non competitive environments, like someone lifting for fun or to improve their body, it's perfectly fine though.

I genuinely don't understand the problem with it, if you make a profit by selling people fitness plans and claiming to be natty then sure that is immoral because you are lying. But if you are just a model/actor/regular person who roids who cares if you claim natty? generally I do because of the stigma that normies have against it

Not him but the thing with steroids, at least n strength competitions, is that it is really hard to make sure everyone takes the same shit so everyone has the same chances.
So if you don't control steroids at all, sports will become a
>'who has the best drug'
rather than 'who is strongest'. Much like formula racing. It has become a
>'who has the best car'
rather than
>'who is the best driver'

>better make sure goyim don't get too strong lets make them believe steroids are immoral subliminally through the media

again we were talking about every day people taking roids, weve already established that yes if you are making a profit based on lying about roid usage then that is a shitty thing to do.

There's nothing immoral about taking steroids. There could be immoral behaviors associated with steroid use, but the act itself isn't immoral. Conversely, there is nothing immoral about wearing wraps, But if you claim maxes that were assisted by wraps then you are in fact lying and lying is immoral.

My thing is, a least juicers know that they are on roids, while wrappers truly believe that their assisted maxes are they're actual maxes, they are so delusional they'll come on a European rollerblading chatroom and claim those lifts while actually believing it.

Yes, our main concern is the gain fat Americans make at the gym. After all, the wars of race are determined by who can bench and/or squat more in the battlefield!

/pol/ go home ur drunk.

The whey things are going it might be pertinent as it seems police will be monitoring civil confrontations for weapons.

what about steroid users that use wraps and a belt? Is the 9th circle of hell reserved for them?

their existence is hell enough

>Le steroids are magic meme

Every top competitor has access to the same supplements. Your argument is dumb.

Same person I'm assuming

This is not even close to true and you're literally just making shit up.

>every competitor has access to the same supplements
Source or bullshit
Plus we all know not all steroids work the same or at the same rates. It's seriously going to boil down to whoever can get their hands on the best shit.

>Every top competitor has access to the same supplements. Your argument is dumb.
Oh steroids actually are fucking magic.
They make litterally everything there is to do with physical fitness and athletics 100% better.
They put on muscle mass and improve strength and endurance and everything amazingly with only a tiny as fuck dose.
All for the cost of your natural manhood and even fertility.

But when everyone is doing steroids, then the magical nature of it becomes common place and it is really just a race to get the best shit/who reacts to the best shit in the most favorable ways/who can SURVIVE the ridiculous amounts of gear they have to take to get to the top.

Belts don't cause ED or sterility son.

If ur a fag you definitely should use roids though as ED is a huge health benefit for turdeaters.

Do wraps really add that much weight to your lifts?

While I see your point there's still room for effort to factor in.

You won't win races with the best car if you're a shit driver. Likewise even though roids make it alot easier to make gains you still have to put effort in to make them work for you.

not so subtle, op