Rate my squat?

>Rate my squat?

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

It's pretty fucked.

Protip: Just because you hit ATG doesn't mean it's not fucked.

How do I keep my wrists straight. I swear no matter the bar position my wrists have to bend. Are my forearms to long?

try to keep your forearms vertical. imagine that your forearms are the pillars of the Pantheon and you need to hold the vertical or else Athens will fall to the persian hordes

Devilish. In a bad way.
You are almost straight, feet are too close and not flat (may be the angle).
Take a wider grip.
HIP DRAAAAAAAHVE.

THIS ACTION DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT

This is bad advice, do with your grip what is comfy.

if you're squatting high bar your wrist position doesn't matter. the weight isn't on your wrists at all

With high bar it doesn't really matter, you can try a thumbless grip (suicide grip), just don't hold the bar with your hands. When you do low bar, pull the bar in with your lats

Aren't you supposed to be straight?

Nah, be gay.

I can't keep them straight low or high. Maybe it's mobility I also have tried different grip styles. Idk stupid arms

ass to grass / 10

Just keep them gay instead of straight. Grindr wont complain

>hip drive

How is this a critique when you have no way of knowing this from the picture?

enjoy your shoulder impingement

Kek. I can get them straight and it feels so God damn uncomfortable like someone's ripping shoulders apart

I can do it because I keep the bar almost on my neck, which allow the bar to be closer to the center of the body while squatting.

Because of his position it's very hard to push from the heels, the force will come from the front and doing the drive would put him out of balance.

>not doing ball squats
SHAMEFUL

Your weight is too far back on your heels. Before you innitiate your squat you should hinge at the hip until your weight is over midfoot (you should be pressing your big toe into the floor). When you descend your torso angle should not change and your knees should be in the same position for most of the lift. Your knees can move forward very slightly at depth. If they move more than 2cm you have lost balance and your hips will shoot back on the assent.

Just grip the bar and try to pull your hands outwards.

100% dependent on proportions

do whatever makes the bar go in a straight line over your foot. biomechanically theres only going to be one reasonable way to do it with whatever you got

>hip drive for atg squat
uwotm8? Even in SS it states that it's not a useful cue for high bar squats

6/10

Your elbows are way too forward. Any heavier and you'll upper body will collapse.