Which is better for me?

which is better for me?

Water and milk

Just drink water

What's the difference?

Its the same thing, they just promote both so dum fuks buy more of their shit

They are literally made with different sweeteners and taste nothing alike.

Diet Coke - for women
Coke Zero - for men

they have the same sweetener, aspartame

coke zero tastes more acidic, diet coke is sweeter

It's just different concentrations of the same shit. Retard.

>bad sips

None.

Pepsi max.

I didnt know sweetener made something taste acidic, hmmmmm, maybe it didnt! Maybe you are dumb as shit and dont know what you are talking about! Maybe they actually use ONE different ingredient and that is the acid they use?

> so dum fuks buy more of their shit
You mean so people buy more of each? Because that makes Coke Zero® sense. The real reason is because "Diet" sounds feminine. That's why the can is the same colour as Trump's suits. Black and red looks powerful. They do have a different recipe though.

Also
>I have never seen a thin person drink diet coke

They are absolutely 100% not the same thing.
They are both zero calorie, but with different formulas. I can't STAND diet coke, but I will drink a coke zero on occasion. Completely different taste.

>this ham sandwich with 90% mayo and 10% ham is the exact same as this ham sandwich with 5% mayo and 95% ham

People don't even remember that the reason Diet Coke tastes different than coke zero is because Coca Cola changed the formula when they released Diet coke because they wanted a "new" taste.

we literally could have had Coke Zero 30 years ago if they hadn't wanted to try a different flavor.

There's no point in drinking diet coke. it's the inferior flavor for inferior people.

You're not alone brother

Diet Coke for those extra caffeine gains

My nigger

>milk

no!!!

Diet coke i poison. Coke Zero is heaven.

yo nobody cares

peasant