Is he natty?

Is he natty?

He admits to getting stem cell injections as well as taking lots of recreational drugs so my guess is probably no

He talked on Joe Rogans podcast about different types of GH he's tried as well

>literally pays for girls
>manlet
>weak jaw
>skipped every legday

with the amount of hollywood AAA celebrities i dont understand why people are obsessed with this guy

The one laughing seems really really pretty but hard to tell

I'm not really jelly of his lifestyle. I don't think I'd find it very fulfilling or fun after a while. I've fucked dozens and dozens of women myself and even that isn't too entertaining after a while.

However, I AM jelly of his money and ability to travel. That must be really nice.

Anyways, he's 5'9 and looks like a child next to normal height people so even if he is roiding he's not doing a very good job with it.

Def jelly of that money, but the dude is a primo example of using a beard to hide a weak jaw.

5'9 is average height

He looks natty, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's not. People like him usually cut corners.

>average

>hasn't worked a day in his life
>travels all over the world doing cool shit
>constantly surrounded by 10/10 women

What is it you don't understand? Ya women are around him because he has money, but a gold digger would much rather bang him to get free vacations than some old fat rich guy. He has so much notoriaty now chicks constantly just throw themselves at him

>5'9
>child
ye sure

I don't understand why is it bad to "hide" a weak jaw. Its not like most of us can do anything else to remedy that. Why not just get the most out of a bad situation?

I work out to "hide" a shitty body, how is that different, except for training taking more effort?

how much do you think he spends a night on girls?

It's not. It's something butthurt Veeky Forums guys say about people with otherwise enviable lives.

>all that money
>all those drugs
>all that travel
>all those women

Yea Im sure he would be really upset over finding out some anonymous imageboard criticizing his chin

>manlet detected

In a country thats populated by 4'10 spics crossing the border by the millions, im sure the average height got dragged down

I think the thing is that his life is enviable, but somewhat detracted from by the fact that he didn't have to work for any of it. There's nothing THAT wrong with it, but there's a certain feeling of success you get after working for a goal, and I think he's deprived of that feeling.

Really? He's one of the few I can actually understand WHY people follow him.

>be the 80'sand 90's
>my dad steals hundreds of millions of dollars
>he sets up dozens of dummy corporations around the world
>he hides all the money the government demanded he pay back
>he sets up additional trust for me and my brother
>I turn 18
>play some poker
>I suck
>my trust gives me millions
>I join big tournaments and sponsor others to play
>my dad gives me money to launder through gambling
>I get seen on WPT with hot girl stroking my 7/10 beard
>interest peaks about me
>I set up a company that spends money on crazy shit
>I post it online
>people live vicariously through me and my rock and roll fucking lifestyle
>how did you make money? I'm constantly asked
>make up story about making tens of millions gambling in secret poker games
>make more money than the best poker players in the world
>can't even place in a tournament
>it's okay, they are SECRET games
>keep laundering family money through new lifestyle company
>also get paid by corporations to shill their shit

>""""enviable""""".

Once he has jizzed, there is no doubt in my mind that a wave of deep depression comes over him.

What has he accomplished in his life? Nothing. He hasn't even made the money which he spends.

No wonder he does so many recreational drugs. The dude is racked by not guilt, but a sense of insecurity and anxiety that is wrought by a life of living off someone elses means.

An enviable life would be becoming a self-made man by age 30 to 35, then spending 5 to 10 years fucking chicks and partying, before spending the last 20 years expanding your career and building a family.

I agree with this, although something i always think about is: if I was in his position, what would I do with the money to cultivate a sense of success?

Protip: not everyone needs to have a "sense of success."

Growing up around rich kids, they don't ALL do drugs and shit because they are secretly depressed. It's because they can, and it's fun, and it's the lifestyle they live in. Some of those uber rich kids are fucked up, but some are just find doing nothing but spending money and partying forever.

Also, though his dad paid for his beginnings. He likely makes millions from companies now a days. So he has made his own money.

You still see that in threads like Veeky Forums hair and such, when anyone posts a moderately decent beard.

Its not like they know anything else about the individual of which to be envious, so all I'm left thinking is that they must be jealous of the beard itself.

Tren

I know not everyone needs to have it, it's entirely possible that he feels fine about everything. I just wonder what his goals are, if any. Like if he wasn't partying all the time, what would he devote his time and energy to?

Imagine if this was what your daughters life ended up being.

>Protip: not everyone needs to have a "sense of success."

Yes you do. It is part of human nature to have a sense of accomplishment, something to be proud of, something that you can show the world that YOU created, that YOU were part of.

>Growing up around rich kids, they don't ALL do drugs and shit because they are secretly depressed
As someone who attended the most expensive private school in the country, I can tell you that the rich kids who did nothing - never worked, never studied, never had to lift a finger in life - LOVED high school when it was about who has fucked the most girls, but now in their early 20s, when respect is earned about your career, are on the verge of being clinically depressed because they have nothing to their name.

Learn how to pick stocks, learn how to value companies and become a venture capitalist, go to business school. Josh Kushner (brother of Jared Kushner, Ivanka's husband) went to Harvard and founded a healthcare company. Although their dad is worth billions, he in his own right is worth a billion as well.

He's also married to Karlie Kross the supermodel. That's a great life if you ask me.

welcome to the real world aka hell

Better than her fucking a fat slob and working her life away in an office with three shitty kids.

>pssstttttttt
>daughters are gonna fuck, might as well fuck a handsome rich man

I guess that's really what it comes down to. He's living a lifestyle that people envy him for, but anybody worth a damn will know that he really doesn't deserve that much/any respect that people seem to give him because this lifestyle isn't the payoff for some grand effort.

I hardly consider being a prostitute without the title a better life choice.

exactly. think about that from the perspective of being a father. if you were a woman, would you want to raise a child with him?

the only woman that would are the gold digging whores, which means he has pretty much guaranteed that his children will grow up as rich spoilt brats who do nothing. His own father's money can only last for so long.

>armchair psychologist
Nope nope nope.
>anecdotal
>define being proud, because he's probably very proud of what hes done
You're dumb. Finish college then come back, freshman.

>You have a baby girl and you think I'm gonna love and cherish her
>you raise her the best way you can, you work your ass hard so you can give her a proper education
>as she grows older you realize she eventually going to stop being your little princess and is going to have a relationship with other man
>you pray to all gods out there your daughter makes the right choice and finds a cool dude
>one day after not talking to your all grown up daughter who is living away from home you turn on your computer to read the news
>you see this picture, your baby girl is serving as a living table to some disgusting rich fucker who is taking turns fucking her and 5 other girls

What a world we live in.

>being proud of spending daddy's money on hookers who would probably laugh at your chinlet if you weren't paying them big bucks to say how much of a big big man you are.

wew lad

>trying to diagnose all humans as a freshman in a state college
HA

i am diagnosing him through reading the classics. Seneca would laugh at this fool