Well, Veeky Forums?

Well, Veeky Forums?

You can pass these, can't you?

No, but I can squat almost three times my bodyweight.

Easily. Except sit and reach. Why is that bullshit included? That is way more about proportions

which goes to show what is actually important and what is autistic

Yes, easily.
Are those seriously the requirements?
Anybody who's not over 30% bodyfat could easily train to do them within ~3 months.

to keep out manlets

that seems pretty low but then again it's american "special forces" and not something impressive.

post your country's chart or gtfo

Wanna see something even worse?

Here's the rest of the chart, including my state police and local PD

>Anybody who's not over 30% bodyfat could easily train to do them within ~3 months.
I think the point is to weed out people who won't or didn't devote those 3 months

i don't know if i can shoot enough dogs for atf

See what I don't get about these is: why are women held to a lesser standard? Isn't that literally a double standard? I think they should only have one standard.

50s to run 300m (0.19 miles). What the fuck, how fat are these fucking recruits

Probably complete all of them now, but I can't pass the drug test because I enjoy smoking weed.

Give me 3 months to get clean from that and I'll blow those numbers out of the water because I'll be training for them too.

Dont even do cardio and can still run a mile in 7 minutes the rest are easy as hell.

>I know 7 min is slow but the entry requirements for these are shit if all it takes is a couple weeks training to get to it.

>54 pushups in 1 min is easy as hell
I wouldn't agree

Yeah secret service is the only one I wouldn't pass because of this. 56 sit-ups would be easy, but at my weight I can pump push-ups until i reach 40 and then I'd go too slow for the minute limit.

Equality is more important than national security, drumpfkin

I pass all of them easily execpt for that 1.5 mile run which I would only make the standard for CIA maybe ATF,Marshals and FBI if I practiced a bit.

I can easlily run a 300m SPRING in 40s
Especially since they use so much METERS in the US

That's just to weed out the shit on the first day.

That's some good satire, friend. I like how you use equality to justify non-equality.

Seriously though can anyone defend these double standards?

>3 chinups
>per minute

it's fine that their requirements are 30% lower if they'll be paid 30% less

>300 meter sprint
>52.4-51.1 seconds
>per one minute
>52.4-51.1 seconds
>per one minute
?????????????????????

>15 min 1.5m
Holy shit that's garbage

Its police not special forces idiot, most of these dudes are doing desk jobs.

It's weird that they have different standards for gender, I've had to help a friend here in Canada train for months since the cop strength/cardio requirements for her were the same as the mens'.

yes

I could easily pass the physical tests for the SS. The only issue is I don't think manlets are allowed to protect politicians

Easily
>women only have to do 1 pushup per 6 seconds

How does this make any sense? Women can just be straight up weaker by a third and it's okay? On what planet?

hiring quotas

none of them would pass the male reqs

>Everything reasonable standard.
>Chin ups 9-10

everything except the chinups