Veeky Forums I need your help. How can I get this girl back from her junkie bf

Veeky Forums I need your help. How can I get this girl back from her junkie bf

>be with girl for 2 months
>spend almost every day together
>shes hot as fuck, is my first gf
>find out she was cheating on her ugly italian drug dealing boyfriend with me the entire time
>says it was to get him jealous
>claims hes extremely nice and still loves him
>friends know of him and tell me hes a complete loser thats high on heroin all the time
>says she loves both of us, but wants to go back to him because he "deserves" another chance and they were together for 2 years already
>fuck that, how can she pick a fat hairy junkie over someone that lifts and has aesthetics? I know im better than him in every single way I don't know how she can even consider going back to him.

what do I do fit? the last thing I want is lose the girl I thought I loved to some beta loser who doesn't even lift

do I just continue to blast the fuck out of tren and mast and win her over with my aesthetics

>better than him in every single way
>he got the girl

Your gf fukd a heroin addict?

Breh.

I know it'll be hard but let her go, if she wants to be with a piece of shit like him. Let her you'll find someone better user.

looks like ur tiny white dick can't compare to superior Mediterranean cock

Breh you dont love her and she is a dumb cunt your mind is just clouded by lust.

Cut off all contact, take a break from girls and learn from the experience. Then start again.

You're dodging a fucking bullet if she's going for a heroin addict, her life will go to shit soon if this is true.

just chill op

If you think she won't do the exact same thing to you in the future then you are a fucking idiot. Never date a chick who cheats and/or has baggage. Tell her to fuck off.

So, you dodged that bullet. Congratz
Why do you want to suffer? Ask yourself that.
There are tons of better girls
>B-but i want this one...
No you dont, grown UP. You dont love her (thanks god)

Unbenounced to her, meet up with the junkie dyel and just beat his fucking ass and tell him to never contact her again. Trust, its fine he cant get law involved since hes a herion addict and an idiot. ALPHA UP MY MAN YOU GOTTA TAKE THE WOMAN OFF HER FEET GODDAMN IT

You have to assert your dominance and/or ruin his life OP. You should probably kick his ass and get him arrested if possible

You got played op. Let it go and wait for her to Snapchat you in a few months

Every time these threads happen OP gets the exact same advice. Because most of us already learned the same or similar shit the hard way.

I always wonder how often they actually listen tho and if its even worth trying.

Is she left or right?

>using steroids
>feels insecure because she recovered from her sloot espiode and went back to original bf
>doesn't see other girls as an option despite MORE THAN ONE girl in pic

lmao stop compensating bud

on the real, don't be jealous. Be happy for her and move the fuck on, because that's the mature and respectful thing to do.

>do I just continue to blast the fuck out of tren and mast and win her over with my aesthetics?

Keep in touch occasionally as friends if you want to fuck/date later if she breaks up with drug dealer, but if you've good personality/looks like you claim and a good job then there's no reason you shouldn't be able to fuck/date other girls. Also don't just be a gym rat, that's fucking shallow and doesn't give you much long-term if that's the only thing you do. Self-educate and build cool shit, channeling your self-motivation into multiple avenues along with the gym is the opposite of being a beta cuck.

> he can't even compete with a heroin addict
Bahahah

Just keep chasing the HIV+ junkies gf.

You should be more worried about getting a clinic than a gf dick features

She is trying to make you jealous.

>Relationship, dating advice, and "mental health" threads belong on /adv/.

This. Bitches be crazy

When people say its impossible to get your ex back, thats false. However, you will not get your ex back immediately. Maybe a year or two, but by then you'll have moved on.

You have to just let then go and move on. Grow as a person and have your paths cross again as "strangers". But again, you will have moved on by then and wouldn't want her anymore because you've grown as a person.

My ex is getting engaged to some balding numale after 5 months of dating. Do I love her? Yes. Do I want her? Yes. But I know my self worth and am not going to stay and beg and watch like a pathetic sack of shit. Maybe their marriage will work out or it might not, but regardless of if I want her back or not, I have to move forward. I don't know what the future holds, I could find someone better or I could be back with her, but neither of those are possible if I don't move on with life. Nobody wants to be with an annoying guy who begs.

Do whatever it is that drives you user. As bitter as I sound, I am going to be the biggest mistake she made. I'm going to improve myself physically, financially, and have a full head of hair.

>I want a gf that clearly cheats just to make her bf jealous
Tell me OP?
Are u a cuck?
these kinda bitches going to cheat on you the moment you dont dance to their tune

>what do I do fit? the last thing I want is lose the girl I thought I loved to some beta loser who doesn't even lift

Easy she left a beta loser who does lift and has aesthetics for an alpha drug dealer who treats he like shit.

OP dont let the fact that she was your first girl cloud your judgement. she is fucking crazy and you don't want to mess with her. You really think someone that has pulled the shit she has will make a trustworthy GF? move on to another girl, you can do better. Similar thing happend to my bro

KICK HIS ASS! KICK HIS ASS! KICK HIS ASS!

>she cheated on me and then left me
>we dated for 2 months
>I need her back

You're fucking weak. I hope you do try and interfere and her druggy bf stabs you in the fucking gut for being a delusional roider.

do not get emotionally involved with a woman who fucks other men to make her boyfriend feel jealous you dumbfuck

She snaps me every day and wants to be "friends" which seems weird cause every time I've been with her I've either kissed or fucked her so I don't think it's a good idea

Just makes me sad though cause she's actually a really great girl but can't get over this loser for some reason

>great girl
>gets involved with heroin junkies

pick 1 user

Or could it be the fact that you are all young af? She seems to be retarded and you seem to be too soft.

Have you tried basically just crossing your arms and saying something like "deal or no deal"

>be with girl for 2 months

How?

You are such a weak beta. You're letting a girl completely control you. Dump her.

Well to me she was great. Always made me smile and be happy when I saw her. We would go to the gym, she would buy me food, we would cuddle all night and make breakfast together in the morning. Just feels weird going from being alone all your life to spending almost every day with a hot girl and now she's gone. Never argued once in person either

I'm 23 btw. She's 18

>she cheats
>you know she cheats because she's literally cheating with you
>still want to date her because you think she won't cheat on you

babby's first girlfriend or what?

Don't sweat it my dude. My advice to you is cherish the memory and meet other girls.

There are so many girls out there that can make you feel all those things without having an heroin ex bf.

Once a cheat, always a cheat my dude.

Looks like she got over the loser

This, dude. Let it go.

Girls like that arent worth it.

Even if she were worth it, women make their mind up already and the spoken sentences after it are just shallow justificitations so she can delude herself.

Forget her, find another girl and use the experience as a lesson what qualities you should avoid in a woman.

you want to get with a bitch who will cheat on you. If you put a baby inside her you ruined your life a d you'll be the bad guy the kid blames all the time. Move on you fucking dumb ass while you still can. Work out dont think about it any more.

Why should we care? Post this crap on adv you retard. I don't come to Veeky Forums to read some autist beta complain about getting cucked. Reported

not OP, but thank you for this

Never trust a junkie

>drug dealing boyfriend

Gee, I wonder what she sees in him. Try finding a girl who isn't a junkie.

enjoy your aids and hepatitis and whatever else you caught from fucking a bitch who fucks a needle using junkie

>says she loves both of us, but wants to go back to him because he "deserves" another chance and they were together for 2 years already

I will never understand the cucks who give retarded whores like this the light of day

Move on, you fucking idiot. You'll find a hotter (and generally better) chick than her, trust me.

sauce?

She's a whore. You are fucking a whore. Stop it you fucking idiot.

haha looks like my friend inga k.

Stop wasting time on her, dumbass

>Being cucked this hard

You're fucking stupid and let me explain why.

>You like a girl that prefers a Junkie to you
>Either the junkie is objectively better than you, or the girl is stupid
>Which means, you are either stupid for being less appealing than a Junkie, or stupid for liking a woman with horrible tastes in men
Now, I'm going to give you a bit of credit and say it's the latter. You like a woman with horrible tastes in men. That's okay. We've all been there. It's your first gf, after all. Most guys were bad judges of character when they first started.
>Where did it all go wrong?
You didn't notice the warning signs or red flags because you didn't know what you were looking for. Pro-tip, if a woman defies traditional female value structures it's not ideal for a long term relationship. Obviously stuff changes, and women can have a job, but some old rules apply.
Here are some simple red flags to keep you decently competent in your choice of women (if you want a happy long term relationship [ignore my advice if this isn't your goal])
>She sleeps around a lot
>She is flirty in front of you/her BF with other guys
>She dates low quality men
>She is constantly "bored"
>She has no life direction
>Her friends are whores/promiscuous
>She goes out and parties a lot/has ladies nights
>Her family is broken
>Her parents suck/are bad role models
>You don't like her parents

Ask me to elaborate if you have any questions. These general rules should help you eliminate PLENTY of poor choices.

FPBP

Also who the hell wants to win back a female that left you for a junkie. Shit taste is for shit people.

>great girl
>cheating on u for 2 mos with heroin junkie.

fuck her brah. you can do better, we're all gonna make it

it's obvious she is damaged and isn't worth your time, she sounds manipulative

another user here but id like to add
>Gets drunk regularly/thoroughly