If you could go back in time to the day you started lifting and give yourself one piece of lifting advice...

If you could go back in time to the day you started lifting and give yourself one piece of lifting advice, what would it be?

>Don't skip any gym days for this girl. She's going to break up with you in a few months
I could have gotten a few extra months of noob gains

Lean bulk and hop on gear

Do cardio too

Eat more faggot

don't get injured

just bulk stop tying to cut first

Stop doing crossfit, start climbing and kickboxing. Nobody cares about your body, pay attention to girls, not yourself

>pay attention to girls, not yourself
awful advice

>focus on girls instead of improving yourself

just stop posting

stop

Start juicing earlier

do steroids.

EAT MOREEE

Sun-Ken Rock any good or did you just want to use that image? I'm looking for supportive workout entertainment.

Start olympic lifting the very first day.

I could've been at the European championships by this point.

read starting strength

Not OP, that's what I'm wondering tho
Does anyone have the image set for this anime I've seen so many times?

Don't skip breakfast you fucking nerd. even if it's 8:30 and you're late eat something.

Focus on bench more and eat less.

>don't fuck up at your job and you can afford all the home gym shit you want

Kys fag

>I'm so empty and unaccomplished my whole life revolves around putting my penis in women
wew lad

Obviously you haven't ascended

>ascended
meaning what, lost my virginity? come on dude don't even start. most people on Veeky Forums probably aren't virgins. you know not everything is obsessed with getting pussy right? go read a book or pick up a hobby dude. you're only setting yourself up for disappointment. what are you, 18? 19?

Well, diet to begin with. Get your macros and calories and shit all together to begin with. After that, it would be form, and dont worry about barbell work so much.

>pay attention to girls, not yourself

im 12 and what is this: the post.

What happened to you, Veeky Forums?

Ignore the squat meme

No matter how big you get, she will never love you back.

train bench more so you won't be benching 90lbs after 5 months

5 sets of 10, 4 times a week

also buy a fucking squat rack you still haven't gotten one and now you're insecure about your babby legs because you only squat as much as you can ohp

also buy protein powder and creatine

Ascended

>having moved past the base human need of female approval and partnership

Pick up heavier things.

Don't drop the soap in the shower

Quitting will be one of the worst mistakes you make.

also eat more you fucking manlet, you're gonna lose 13lbs from a fucking cold and you're going to lose motivation and you'll stop being enamored with lifting and it'll just become part of your routine and then you'll realize you love nothing and no one in this world and then you'll die alone probably

its all about the face

brutal.

>many keks..... thanks.