Woman at the gym

Is there a fucking bigger meme on earth?
I've been going 4 times a week since more than two years to a busy gym at it is the same pattern every time:

>new girl
>wears tightest pants of her 6 year old sister and more make-up than even a british whore would put on her face
>walks on the treadmill for 5 minutes
>then looks for the most chaddish looking chad and asks him for "advice"
>does nothing but flirt for the rest of the time

I wish I was joking but this is what almost every girl at my gym does with very rare exceptions (I would say about 10% of the girls actually work out and don't think it's a nightclub)
Did I just get unlucky with my sample size? Or is this how things are? What are your experiences?

You sound fat

I have never seen that before. At my gym it's probably 40% women and all of them are actually working out. I think you're just memeing on Veeky Forums for fun.

You sound like a woman

>being mad about women acting like women

Dude, this is how women are, they look for the best looking guy and that's it. What's the point of this thread brah. Get more swole until you start to get more attention of these sloots and ignore them

I am pretty "swole" but due to my short height and unfortunate facial features they'll never give me attention
But that's not the point of the thread

some women do workout but there are some that do as you said. I've seen both

All the women at my gym work out.
Now the efficacy of their routines is another matter

I wish more guns would have a strict policy in no makeup, no slutwear (why do women wear tight pants and a kind of bikini top to show their abs? It's disgusting), and no cellphones. I am a big homo and despise women at the gym. Useless, pointless, time wasting creatures that belong in Curves, not my gym.

>why do women wear tight pants and a kind of bikini top to show their abs

uhh, because its comfortable? People say sexism doesn't exist in 2017 yet here are people demanding what females can and can't wear, like they own them. Get real, virgin.

Another shill thread promoting homosexual behaviour, who could be behind this?

And btw, you are gay, accept it please , so you dont post this blog-like post, no one here cares what you think , we like seeing woman in our gyms, this threads are posted eveyweek or so.

I just have grannys and uggos at my gym, non of the fats have made any progress since last year also.

Men never wear bikini tops. At least not at my gym.

It's disgusting.

Virgin? Lol. I'm married to Grindr.

lmaoing at your life you white knight faggot

90% of women are lazy and retarded so why are you surprised when that's how they train?

I don't see lads going shirtless with just compression shorts in public gyms, do you

>go to new gym
>use power rack every time
>no one, ever, is using it
>one month passes
>someone is using it
>it's a girl
>she's doing heavier OHP than me

Not a meme man, some of them would kick my ass.

The women at my gym are skelly old ladies doing endless cardio, middle age Filipinas trying to bang their PTs or big fat powerlifting dykes who lift 3x what I can.

Have you even been to the gym?

Look at this faggot

>at gym today
>literally only person there
>see qt walk in
>looks over at me, goes to the bathroom, then immediately leaves

W-was it because of me?

>>new girl
>>wears tightest pants of her 6 year old sister and more make-up than even a british whore would put on her face
God bless that and you're retarded for not appreciating a little test boost of a hot bitch in the gym

fuck lost

thanks for making me laugh dude

I don't mind women in the gym. Everytime a hot one comes in literally all the chads swarm her and it leaves the racks and machines open.

Or is it, and you're just projecting

Not an argument

>implying you posted anything that warranted an argument

faggot

I go to the gym with my gf. She goes to yoga classes while I go to the power-rack...and I have to share it with this amazon goddess. She have manly facial features but her form, dedication and seriousness is so attractive, I'm in love. The fact that my gf is near also give her that forbidden fruit thing going on.

The other day, a French guy approached her the other day to "help with her form" and she told him that she'll consider his advice when him, a man twice her weight, would touch a barbell and be able to squat her OHP. He left, defeated. She grabbed my shoulder, got closer, and whispered "does he even lift?".

HNNGGGG.

...then my gf was done with her yoga and I left.

Yes

You are just unlucky with your samplesize or you don't count all the whales trying to lose weight.

no but i see plenty in compression shorts and those ugly muscle shirts with the sides cut out

I feel bad for you if you've never worn leggings, user. They're almost as comfortable as being naked. Also baggy/loose shirts get in the way and slide around, tighter shirts stay put. I think the sports bra look is just a tight shirt taken to the extreme. Not saying that there aren't people who wear it just to show off, but there is an actual reason to wear tight clothes.

DRIVE OUT THE MENTALLY ILL SODOMITES AND DEGENERATES OF Veeky Forums

Show us a pic.

Sour grapes. Stop bitching and you might lose your virginity.

"H-hey girl I see every mond/wedn/frid/sat, can I take a pic of your ass real quick for my origami forum"

Chill out dickwad. It could be from a social media account or whatever. He's on speaking terms with her apparently.

dont reply to me again.

again

You don't get to decide that fag

(((You)))

germanfag here. at my gym, almost all the woman are on the second floor, running on the treadmills or on the cycles. occasionally, they are in the area for women, doing some machines but that's about it

haven't been to the gym in half a year due to my semester abroad but in the evenings (been there twice since having come back), there are almost no women so no whore-tier bitches at the gym

saw one girl with tight-as-fuck hotpants though. she always looks like she is the shit but she has the face of a fucking criminal

>tfw two days ago a girl goes up to the treadmill with her friend/boyfriend
>tfw I am doing pullups and look up after my set
>tfw she is staring at me, smiles and turns away

at least I feel like I am getting mired

What do you want girls to wear to the gym, a fucking burka? There's nothing better than a girl with a nice ass in yoga pants, those broads will help you blast through some PRs.

Stop being a faggot and enjoy the view.

>it's comfortable to dress in clothes that are so tight and small they look like they're trying to craw inside your asshole

Yeah, it must also be comfortable to set up shop in front of my mirror space and do good mornings this your ass so close to my face I can smell what you ate for dinner yesterday.

>be Australian
>gyms here have women only sections
>pay same membership price as women even though they get 2 gyms
>no bitches ever even use the women only section, instead cluttering up the main gym and acting as OP says minus the flirting, too busy taking instagram selfies.

You sound like an angry fat guy who saw a girl flirt with some fit dude at the gym today and got really angry about it

>women only sections

are you memeing?

Probably

Nope. Hundred percent true mate. Specifically sectioned off areas that are just a smaller version of the cardio and weight lifting areas specifically for women that none of the cunts fucking use because they really only want men to see them.

Go girl section right in the front of the gym at my gym for example.

Can confirm for Germany aswell. But in my gym they at least occasionally use it.

lol, i'm sure you get lots of sex brah
matter of fact you should be even nicer to women. you'll get even more better sex

Saw one of the first chicks that actually look like they lift today at my gym. She came in, trained arms hard af for half an hour and left.

I also saw some chick squat for 40mins with 2.5kg in the only power rack

I'm straight but women belong in the bedroom and not elsewhere

especially not at the gym, bullshitting about

Ok time to wear nothing in the gym

You literally just /threaded yourself

Come on man. I'm in the same boat, we're not attractive motherfuckers. Its life, but you know what? Start talking to women, interacting with them as people. You'll find plenty of women want to be with you, you're just not going to be the guy that is so attractive you're intimidating.

Be well, stay swole. Keep lifting bro. Don't let this shit get to you.

Club lime/pink?

drive out the faggot moralfags of /pol/ more like

>mfw ask to work in
>mfw girls ask me to teach them how to squat whenever I do
>mfw I just want to finish my good mornings and go home and eat/sleep (thanks Boris)

>shitty attempt at humor with a reddit tier joke.

You have to go back.

Ausfag here can confirm most gyms have them and women absolutely do not use them

fuck off leaf

>out OHP'd by a girl

Beta af desu senpai

but why would she want our inferior genetics?

>brown town
>women
>yeah nah m8

>>being mad about women acting like women
they can go fuck around outside then no need to shit up the gym.