Winter war (Finnland vs ZSSR)

Does any one has some propaganda posters from Winter War? If you also have some good, interesting and not fake information about this event I would appreciate it. I’m also open for long articles.

Other urls found in this thread:

kasperstromman.com/2016/09/13/kiitos-neuvostopropaganda-1939-1945/
pritzkermilitary.org/explore/museum/digital-collection/view/oclc/783291292
youtube.com/watch?v=PMa3w8L92Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=_xtI-jb_4lc
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Finnish_propaganda4.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you mean fake information?

I don't think it lasted long enough to result in propaganda beind made.

Also two cool things I recall:
>Finns would find frozen Russian corpses and pose them standing up in certain places to unnerve Russians passing through

>sometimes would set up killzones at frozen lakes and blast the ice out from under Russian men/tanks so they'd slip under and freeze

I'm making project and I don't want later to find out that i provided fake informations becasue some random on Veeky Forums gave me this ;p

There were propaganda posters, my teacher found one in a book but it's hard to find them in internet.

Thanks for the help

There was propaganda, for example Finns claimed they would pay to those who surrender for every weapon they brought, for example 10000 bucks and bonus free migration to any country for a plane. Those who were dumb enough to believe it ended up in pow camps

Soviet propaganda was just really awfully made and obvious lies were passed as something that Finns should believe. Of course Soviet propaganda was stupid as they didn't have a clue in USSR how people outside it lived. The whole war was supposed to rouse the Finnish working class for Soviets and end in 2 weeks.

Almost all of the propaganda (Im assuming you don't mean fliers) people claim to be from the winter war is actually from the continuation war that came 1 year later.
Heres some of that:
kasperstromman.com/2016/09/13/kiitos-neuvostopropaganda-1939-1945/

The only propaganda poster I know of that is from the winter war is this:
pritzkermilitary.org/explore/museum/digital-collection/view/oclc/783291292

Here are 2 pretty good documentaries about the winter war:
youtube.com/watch?v=PMa3w8L92Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=_xtI-jb_4lc

There is a lot of in depth info about the Finnish front on the internet. The only controversial part where somebody might give you fake info is on who started the continuation war. So let me just give you the facts. The first shots were fired 06:05 22.6.41 when the Russians started bombarding the Finnish navy. Before this, during the night, a handful of German bombers who were dropping mines outside Leningrad refueled in Finland, which could be seen as a violation of the peace treaty. Of course the Russians had no knowledge of this and the bombardment of the navy was unjustified, but still, technically, Finns started the continuation war.

Also don't trust this guy he is lying.

Thank you very much

can u please stop saying shit?

This one is from the Continuation War I think

How am I lying?

Thanks, but I need to know what is the meaning and message

paying ur enemy during the war!?

show me ur proof dude

Are you 16??!?!?!!? It literally says:
>Finnish people will generously pay you for weapon you bring
>Revolver: 100 rubles
>Rifle: 150 rubles
>Automatic revolver: 400 rubles
>Machine gun: 1500 rubles
>Tank: 10000 rubles

And the rest is 10 grands for plane and free ticket to any country which I already mentioned. Of course it was a lie you dumbfuck, they would not pay shit yet this poster existed during Winter War

Kek i thought this is post from another guy, but still

I will make a research on this one.

Oh right, because a picture on the internet cant be fake.

pls staph

but i laughed too hard

>butthurt Finn claims that Soviets made up propaganda after war for whatever reason
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Finnish_propaganda4.jpg

it says "Njeminujemyj konjec barona Mannerheima" - Something end of baron Mannerheim
>Automatic revolver: 400 rubles
what the fuck

Oh right, because its in an external site it must be true. Doesn't matter that the source is listed as unknown and no additional info is given.

Also Im not a Finn and there are hundreds, if not thousands of cases of the soviets doing this. Google "Shelling of Mainila" to really understand how deep the soviet propaganda went.

Thx for the translation

It doesn't really says automatic, what it literally says is "quick-firing" but I assumed that it means automatic revolvers. No idea what they actually meant with quick-firing revolver
>effective(in theory) propaganda which would probably make someone who is freezing to death to surrender and bring his weapon
>somehow it was made up by Soviets to accuse(?) Finland

There was something that might be called "quick-firing revolver", its Nagant, since until end of the Civil War, Russia produced 2 versions, one semi-automatic that works like most modern revolvers and those where you have to "cock" (i hope its called like that in English) that thing that hits a round. for privates and NCOs, altrough there is no reason to pay 4x times that much since pre-revolution revolvers were extremely rare. I think just that they didnt knew how to call AVS-36 and Fedorov that were used by some Soviet units

>ZSRR
>Finnland

>technically, the finns started the continuation war
The ruskies didn't cite the finnish allowing german bombers to refuel as the reason why they did the bombardment of finnish ships, so, technically, the russians started the winter war. Allowing german bombers to refuel is not an act of agression, and the ruskies were planning on fucking with the finns anyways.

> where you have to "cock" (i hope its called like that in English) that thing that hits a round.
Basically a single-action revolver?

Yea, like i said, the bombardment was unjustified, but the Finns still broke the Moscow Peace Treaty by helping the Germans fight against the Russians.

Spierdalaj z tym

yeah, thats what i mean