ITT: Making it stories

> be me yesterday at silent disco
> determined to find a one night stand
> start dancing with a group of girls
> one of them is mirin hard
> dance some more
> take my headset off and buy her a drink
> i am only wearing a t-shirt, but shes constantly touching my arms and saying i have a sick body
> ask her if she wanna go back to my place, shes down
> shes constantly mirin and touching my arms
> get back to my place and fuck her hard

Im proud of my self boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMbCYEqdWU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is a silent disco

everybody wears headphones instead of there being a bunch of speakers

youtube.com/watch?v=zMbCYEqdWU8

Actually literally the same place I was yesterday

>so behind, so not up with it

What the fuck? white people baka

It was invented so that when white people dance, you can't tell if their moves are in step with the music.

silent disco is great if you want to throw a party outside but the city doesn't allow loud music at night because of the neighbours

t. white person trying to be hip lmao

It's a bunch of people dancing to some music. Just like any other club. Except you can take your headphones off and actually talk to the girl you want to bang.

>Except you can take your headphones off and actually talk to the girl you want to bang.

Why?

are you autistic?

Why the fuck did you buy her a drink you beta shithead?

why the fuck is that a beta move

That's nice dear

Nice bro ! I dont have a making it story yet but this is cause i am in coccon mode. Waiting the Gains to come before going out and attacking life.
I do have plenty of mires tho so this is a good sign

youre a fucking dumbass. buying a single drink for a female isnt beta

>meet qt cardio bunny
>she mirin'
>start talking
>touch leg
>she shivers
>bring her home
>eat Oreo cookies off her ass
>making it

Also, silent discos sound fucking stupid

So she'll go back to your place and suck your dick? Please don't even respond. We all know you don't fuck.

>Having such shit genetic compass that you have to make an effort to fuck.

As soon as I walk in the club I get a random bitch to suck my Dick just by starring at her

Well it surely ain't no pimp move.

>you never gonna get yo money

>Letting girls swallow your gainz.

Never gonna make it

Because you're trying to laid in exchange for gifts. Girls know this and use guys for free drink all the time. My girlfriend asks for two, one for her and one for me. You don't get laid by doing girls favors you little bitch bois.

I couldn't have described it better

It was one drink, and it was my idea.

>Silent disco

If someone told me let's go get bitches at a silent disco

Eh, my success is 50/50 with buying girls drinks. Sometimes they fuck off right after, but other times we hang out and I go home with them or get their number. It's no big deal to me, I have a good job so I don't lose sleep over the $10 I spend on a drink.

"10$ i spend on a drink" you just went from good lad to total cuck in my eyes desu. i pay like eight times the alcohol tax you do and woulnt pay more than five quid for a drink in a club. then again im a student with no job hence poverty

desu was supposed to be desu. no idea

I went to a silent disco at my college once. Most awkward shit ever. Everyone is dancing out of beat of everyone else bc they are listening to different music. Theres no "energy" eg when beat drops/guitar solo/best part of song/people singing along. Might as well leave and invite friends over and have real music.

>Can I interest you in a beverage m'lady

Even worse

These people have never had sex, and don't know how to interact with other humans.

Chad mode engaged

You don't actually need to spend money on them tho.

Cringe