How do I become a swole nerd?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/5je3p2/for_women_there_is_many_ways_to_be_attractive_for/
stats.idre.ucla.edu/other/mult-pkg/whatstat/what-is-the-difference-between-categorical-ordinal-and-interval-variables/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistical_data_type
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude has a shit chest but man even id fuck this guy jesus

You can only be a swole "nerd xD"

A proper nerd will never have the motivation to get fit, or if he does he'll distance himself from nerd shit

he is tsh from lookism

Is this a thing that's wanted?

I fucking hope so.. I was beginning to hate myself after I seen a pic of a pretty big guy on here that said: I'm here to fix your computer.

Kind of felt like I can't be taken serious because I'm a swole developer.

But, to answer your question, OP, I don't think you can just become a swole "nerd." You're either a nerd, or you're not; if you get jacked, then you become a swole nerd.

>tsh
>from lookism
Literally who

>become ottermode
>wear glasses
this is what normie girls would call "hot nerd"

>shitskin face, eyes, hair, lips

I'm guessing you're an ethnic yourself? Normal people don't find this attractive

i m quite sure many lurkers take this as an "achievement"

i m here to dispoint you, anyone who seeks attention from the internet for the sake of being accepted is childminded retard.

id execute them on sight

step one: getting the swole. Lift and take test e.
step two, becoming a nerd: have shitty childish hobbies and interests.

they do.

keep coping NORDKEK.

girls want tall dark and handsome men with robust facial structure, tall face, low bodyfat, great lower thirds, large skull and great proportions facially.

tsh lookmax'd so fucking much 2bh

>Normal = White
>Non white = abnormal

How did this inbred hick get internet access?

Don't have some farm animals to fuck somewhere?

don't take your angst derived from an inability to get white women out on me, ethnics.

why does he think that animal on his head looks good?

do you get out of your house, /pol/? 'white' girls are getting multi-culturized all over the world

you have issues

kek post face need a laugh

>this is not attractive
JUST

>REEEEE MUH MUSTARD RAYS
Only shit whites give a fuck about white superiority

White people who actually have something to be proud about don't have to be white supremacists.

>A proper nerd will never have the motivation to get fit
Youd be surprised about how many engineering, math and science students get Veeky Forums

>implying this isn't a board of nerds that got autistically obsessed with lifting and nutrition

I'm not a white supremacist. Whites are more attractive though, this is undeniable.

show me a non white girl even close to pic related

On closer inspection that beard is pretty shit.

>dark
Women don't really care if your dark or not, they just want all the other features you mentioned, especially the good lower third.

For example Jakob Chychrun is 16yo in this pic plus he's 6'2" and he mogs 99% percent of this board.

But yeah, tsh has definitely god-tier looks 2bh.

Taste is subjective, faggot

wait, using glasses and a faggot haircut makes you nerd?

in my time knowing programming or making your own electronics was the minimum to be considered smart

i personally agree with you and i'm the person that originally posted the reply saying i'd fuck him (no homo). but that wasn't what people are grilling this guy for. he's saying he isn't attractive simply because he's brown despite all his other objectively (common throughout most cultures) attractive features.

next you'll start telling me "tall guys are more attractive" is subjective

You're jealous you stupid faggot the butthurt can be seen from hubble

>be born a 9+ facial aesthetics
>have a 8+ genetics
>have a PHD i STEM

IE pietro boselli

This is actually one of my big goals in life. I want to become incredibly successful in every way, career, fitness, friends, everything.

Then I want to show the world that I'm a fucking weaboo degenerate, and prove that degenerates can become gods. There is no need to sell your soul and become a "normie."

ngl halfie kids are so fucking ugly

Pic related is lookism user who's name is Zyrros.

He made a post on incels explaining this pretty well.

reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/5je3p2/for_women_there_is_many_ways_to_be_attractive_for/

Also I don't why keeps visiting that sub when he's not an incel.

he looks like shitskin garth

He would look a lot better with shorter hair.

To an extent it really is

"tall guys are more attractive" is not an objective statement

anybody over 7 feet is more of a freak than a hunk

pietro boselli

you're gonna make it senpai

I'm a nerd and trying to be swole
am I going to make it

well yeah it's not objective in the most literal sense of the word

but when 99%+ of the population prefers the same thing, it's pretty dang close

nerd bear mode

checked

Then they're just normies

>tfw kinda want to do that but I'm bald so I'm fucked from the start

>Letting someone that clearly have never gotten laid nor is ever going to reproduce irk you this much.
Stop my sides are going to explode.

don't be so defeatist

get a good wig and move states where no one knows its a wig

>how to become a swole nerd
step 1: max INT
step 2: max STR
step 3: kill yourself because you've developed social anxiety from low CHR

Whats your conventional deadlift PR?

rule #1 dont ever be indian.

Well, since your already ottermode/futbol star/hipster you should have enough exp. points to be swolenerd after taking 500 more pictures of yourself. Assuming each picture is worth 3 exp. points. Just a few more levels to go buddy

this girl is a whore who fucked big sean while she was married, and is flat as a board

I don't know
I do 2 plate for 3x 5 rep

I havent left my flat for 48 hour I'm studying for exams

I'm with you user, fuck all these shit skinned pejeets

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

THE REAL LONG CON HERE

except women are not attracted to physical characteristics above all others (like men are).

they genuinely value security, kindness, loyalty and masculinity above physical attributes. I know this is a meme, but it's true, a lot of these women fucking their way through the breadline of attractive males are realizing these guys are nothing beyond their good looks and offer them very little for a stable relationship and definitely could not raise children.

pretty sure that your need to shit on 'ethnics' reflects your own insecurities. The only reason you need to rationalize that you fit in at the top of the hierarchy is because you can't rely on self-confidence alone to feel good about yourself. The minute you're willing to open your mind to the idea of equitably regarding non-white races, that's the same moment you'll recognize that you're perfectly fucking fine so long as you continue to value the act of self-improvement.

tl;dr go back to /pol/ nordKEK

holy fuck I need his guide to grooming

pic is me

>escapism

>Normal people
TIL 16% of a population defines the norm
nice dispersion bud do you even statistics :^)

Well to be fair he was probably talking about western countries (where whites are the majority), since everywhere else there are different cultures and to a certain extent different beauty standards.
Considering we're on a western website with a mostly western userbase it's safe to assume that that's what he meant.

lower bodyfat percentage, get lean, be born with angular genetics (if not get jaw surgery or jaw/chin implants), get a cool haircut that fits your face,

>pejeets

Ah, the vaunted intelligence of the /pol/fag

I've got 21% bf and atm slowly cutting (212#->198# in the past 4 months, started SL5x5 in the last 2 weeks), so I can definitely work on facial definition.

Got any ideas for hairstyle/cut?

Thanks!

lol what the fuck, this post is retarded. has this dipshit read absofuckinglutely anything about attraction? men can change a TON of things to be more attractive, physically attractive face and height are definitely big, but having game and being of high value in many aspects is what really gets the panties dropping. in fact in some ways I'd say women have it harder. if you have a shitty asymmetrical face as a woman, there's a very small amount you can do to become more physically attractive, that's why fashion and makeup are MASSIVE industries for women. do we see women reading self improvement books? lol fuck no. much more than men, women's value is derived from their looks and that's it. a "good personality" is just a bonus when 90% of the attraction is from a pretty face and nice ass.

holy fuck using overwatch as a fucking example

I remember in a Kaiser Foundation poll something like 68% of white americans they interacted almost entirely with other white americans. Given that Veeky Forums and 4ch in general are filled with NEETs and insecure keyboard warriors, it's probably an even more poorly calibrated demographic in terms of interracial exposure.

Also worth noting that use of "normal" implies a strong mode of a scale that is NOT nominal. Race is a nominal quality, which goes to show that user's use of
>Normal people
is him being tardmode. He's not even a smart or well-meaning autist like the rest of us, he's also dumb as shit.

Wtf he looks 30 years old. Handsome though

>race is a nominal quality

learn you some statistics data types kiddo
stats.idre.ucla.edu/other/mult-pkg/whatstat/what-is-the-difference-between-categorical-ordinal-and-interval-variables/

wiki has an expanded list of data types:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistical_data_type

nominal is used interchangeably with categorical in literature.

>babby's first stats class
good lord you're retarded

the LABEL of a variable not holding an intrinsic value doesn't mean one can't be socially perceived as "better" than the other

>lift weights
>eat little
>wear glasses
>take selfies in front of computer
Done.

Wew lads! I'll be honest this pajeet is tickling my special place. I'd do him

RTT+SURGERY=ASCENSION

Wew lad, better check that projection before you diddle your daddies brown erection.

either your head is really small or you're swole as fug

Look bro tier. Would lift and share stories with

>zyzzcel

Guys I legit dropped maybe 1 or 2 bodyfat percentages down and suddenly chicks are talking to me as if I'm not a 6'0manlet with anxiety.
Is this it? Did I make it guys?

Get on my level. I just spent 120 hours filling the pokedex in Sun version while also going to the gym / work.

Nerd here not true. Only difference is I play vidya and read manga and post on a Mongolian basket weaving forum
where normies just watch game of thrones
>Pokemon
>nerd

I do this, and it's great. Im swole and usually dress like a normie, but sometimes I wear shirts with anime waifus on them, everyone gets surprised and I get tons of female attention.

Female engineering students, weebs and cosplayers are used to hang out with skellys, fatties and people with poor physique overall and can't believe there's fit people with high autism powerlevel (they love it)

you can look like him in 6-12mo if you're only skinnyfat

obviously if you're ugly that won't change

T.facelet
If your aim is weeb grills you ain't no model senpai

nice meme

Honestly tho this guy just looks dirty and smelly.

>the LABEL of a variable not holding an intrinsic value doesn't mean one can't be socially perceived as "better" than the other

sure but that means you're making a circular argument, because you're saying

"I treat race as ordinal based on my/my society's assumption that there is differing, ordered value for these labels. I then justify the argument that the white race is better/normal by using data to suggest a median of performance that is only meaningful *if* I can assume that my datatype is ordinal."

This isn't chicken and the egg bud, you don't get to go round the fucking logical merry-go-round and ignore fallacy. Get the fuck back to /pol/

>only get hit on by you counts
Is he flirting with a fucking Muppet?

read heavy books

I make sure that I watch at least 10 anime a season. I normally end up watch at least two live-action shows a season, normally GoT and whatever is new on Netflix. I filled up my Pokedex on both Sun and Moon, I always stay current with the raids on WoW, I meet up for tabletop gaming once a week, I work 4 10 hour days.

Every morning I wake up and work out for at least an hour, then shower and eat and head to my job.

I've been doing this for four months now and I'm starting to get in shape.

Fuck everyone that says that nerds can't make it, I'm going to do this shit.

Also, OP, read the sticky. Don't do any of the diet shit yet, you're not ready for it. Wait until you've been working out like 8-12 months or something before you start changing your diet to build certain muscle groups and gain muscle mass. If you are anything like me, your body is so fucking out of shape that you don't need to go on a diet right away, and going on a diet may actually screw you up a bit.

Also, if you're doing stuff on your own like how I did when I first started out, Youtube is actually a great source. Between listening to Touhou MDD vids, you can look for channels that have great new ways to train muscle groups by doing simple variations on shit like pushups and sit-ups and stuff. I basically just have one giant ab right now, but you can actually see the muscle instead of the two inches of fat that used to cover it. Youtube is great.

And make sure you practice your form!

You aren't a nerd if you can openly talk about your hobbies to normies.

Becoming swole helps but that will only match you with bootlickers with zero real interest in your hobbies.

This is why other nerd kids don't hang out with you.

Who gives a fuck if they have an interest in your hobby? I ramble on about comic shit all the time and I fucking KNOW my friends don't give a damn.

WTF? His umbilical cord isn't knotted.
My boner has never fallen this fast i swear