Your Oneitis

post your oneitis. who is she, Veeky Forums? tell us about her. do you think there's a chance?

>tfw no gf

She's a girl I used to work with we hooked up once 2 yrs ago I became hooked on her immediately now I got a date with her tomorrow night I'm a lot better looking now thanks to the gym.

noticed she came to the gym around the same time and days that I was one week, now I'm sticking to that schedule for what's probably a lost cause.

Broke up 3 months ago, she's dating another guy now. I still never felt so fucking happy with one person before, and I want to tell her how I feel. I already know what the answer is going to be, but it really is hard to maintain a "friendship" with someone when you die inside every time you walk past her, knowing that you'll never be able to hold her hand or hug her or kiss her ever again.

mine left me 4.5 months ago, im almost 21 she turned 20 2 days ago. she started dating this like 27 year old ugly fag within weeks/ a month. havent seen her in 4 months in person. she actually texted me 2 days ago for the first time in months saying she misses me and wants dinner for her bday? she's dating that guy and i think because of that im not gonna do it lol.

i just try to think that there's so many people with oneitis or whatever, but everyone likes these different people so theres gotta be more or something lol. its pretty fucked up feelings right now but maybe it will be all better ocne someone new comes eventually

Girl I work with, we're super close and flirty
She came over one night and we kissed and confessed our feelings for each other, thought we were gonna get together officially since it's like a thing at our work where people think we're dating
Next day she said she doesn't want anything serious, asked if she saw anything in the future for us and she said she doesn't know
We instantly went back to being super flirty and close so I'm just confused

My ex broke up over a year ago and I still miss her. She had a new bf like 2 months after she broke up. She told me later that it was her biggest mistake but I don't see a way back. Now I see her every day at work and can't even look her in the eyes. Pls end me

Went on one date with her. Then she moved back to Colombia. :'(

baseball is a *great* date. you can talk when the action is slow, and impress her with your knowledge of the sport.

>Columbia is the #1 murder country... Or is it Nicaragua ?

It was Honduras but El Salvador is probably worse by now

been with my girl for 3y
met her by mutual friend at a night out restaurant/bar.
got her number before she left and texted her the same night.

I was in love

never give up dudes enjoy life
do thing go out with friends
get drunk have fun

never had one, also haven't been interest in another human being for 5 years. I regret trying to be more sociable at the gym because talking is a chore for me and it makes lifting less enjoyable.

tune it down mike you fucking autismo

Some happa girl. You guys lied to me and said getting over a girl was 5 pussies away but I'll never get over her. She even told me she likes me but she has a boyfriend and clearly doesn't like me more than him or she would've left him. I try not to talk to her much these days.

never met her irl and prob never will

Christina Broccolini

I see too much flaws in people to have a oneitis. I enjoy my gf's company but I'd drop her if something better came up.

How do i stop thinking about her?

My current gf, but we're on a break right now.

She's the shy, quiet, academic type, and we're currently waiting for each other until we can both fix our relationship. I honestly want to go out and fuck other girls, but I'll just wind up thinking about her, so I'm choosing to work on myself instead and have a better future for the two of us.

remember that she's probably going to talk to the curlbro edgelord and be offended by her taste in males

The one that said no to me.

It's a he :(

This one chick that is coming to work in the office this summer.
She was kinda nice to me and all, but when i asked her if she would like to hang out, she literally ran away without saying word.

Shes studying some nerd mathy shit so shes probably smarter than me, and had cute smile.
I started lifting half a year ago and havent seen her since, so perhaps she will notice change in me. Because other coworkers did notice and they see me daily.

Maybe she is just ad autistic ad i am. But then again im not that handsome, rather average with big forehead and roman nose

You guys really need to grow up. I had my last crush till around my 18th birthday and im 25 now. Broke up with my last gf three weeks ago and got laid right after.

In my experience when a girl is really confusing like that it is a sign to back away. Those are the girls that are insane. It can mean only 2 things. She's either making something pretty simple confusing and that shows emotional instability or she is doing jt to manipulate you. Which is also a clear red flag. But you said she's your oneitis so you're going to ignore all advice and keep going for her.
What is certain is that she does like you and somewhere has some feelings for you. I'd say try to push her away a bit. Just let her feel you can do without her, even if it's a lie. It'll drive her insane

What the shit user? All those red flags in one post. You can do better, you're getting played. You might think you aren't and she might not even realise she's doing it but she's holding you on a leash as a plan C or even D.

lmao

>Girl I was close with in high school.
>Too beta/autistic to make any real moves aside from flirting, then eventually end up ignoring her to play video games.
>She's got her own problems. Has a falling out with her group of friends including me I guess, deletes her accounts and doesn't add me back.
>Still see her around but ignore her and feel like shit.
>I finally text her again a year or 2 later after drinking at a buddy's party.
>Say sorry, catch up with her and that kind of shit but find out she has a bf after asking her out.
>Got a hug from her at the end of senior year and said our goodbyes.

Definitely helped ease the guilt or whatever by talking to her again and finally thought I was done. But now still think about her and how much fun she was compared to all the girls I date now. Fuck I want off this ride

Pic related

My wrists used to look like that. Time to thank my brother for convincing me to lift again

this.
The moment you stop being so infatuated by any girl that looks at you is the moment it starts working out.
21, been with a girl for over a year now, she's slowly grown into my oneitis. I'll do anything for her and she's here to stay. However if she left me tomorrow, I'd be devastated but I'd go and smash all the pussy that I know is waiting for me to be single, and go to a strip club with my bros

Lovely chin for a woman 9/10

My and my oneitis. She's my gf and I love her. Every day she brings me love, fun and just a little frustration. She also frequents /fit and I hope she sees this!

She had to go back user.

>but it really is hard to maintain a "friendship" with someone when you die inside every time you walk past her, knowing that you'll never be able to hold her hand or hug her or kiss her ever again.
fucking stop you retarded faggot

SHE'S OUT FUCKING 10 OTHER GUYS AS YOU MASTURBATE WHILE IMAGINING SNIFFING HER PANTIES

you need some chewing gum there Mr. Kent.

BRUHAHAA

A girl who came in to my gym one time, we spoke briefly and I never saw her again.

Hahahaha
this

Unrequited love isnmt love dude

You look like my other twin wtf

pics or gtfo

now she is fucking CHAD

>break up with her few years ago because I felt inadequate
>cut all contact
>start talking with her like 5 months ago
>we talk daily
>still haven't made a move

>I'm not perfect enough yet

Girl I knew in high school. We reconnected in college and became great friends but we both know it'll never work as a relationship even though the sex was great. Still my best friend several years later but that sad little beta inside still wants her all.

Girl I've known since I was a kid, we went to church together. She's about a 6-8 drive south now for college. She's coming back up for spring break though. Should I try asking her out?

>best friend of 5 years
>date for 2
>break up
>getting married to some numale she has only dated for 5 months
>tfw she believes they are soulmates

She's insecure and unsure whether you're relationship material or not.

My best friend's sister. Not going to post a pic because (a) I'm a pussy, and (b) I don't have one. I basically watched her get hotter every year as she got older.

My personal Succubus.

Met her when I was just 18 on some party. We made out and she got attached right from the start. Somehow got my number and started calling me randomly. Scared the fuck out of my inexperienced, insecure coward ass though so I ignored her when she called and when we saw each other sober in fear of ruining it. Only when we met drunk, we got along and made out. Went like this for a couple of weeks. Then we just didn't came across each other for 2-3 months.

We started texting though and I started developing my first ever crush. This went for like 2 months, then we started seeing each other on nights out again. Was now so scared of fucking it up that I couldn't even talk to her when I was piss drunk. Awkward af. To cope with my insecurity, I even started acting like a massive douche.

So we stopped texting except for bday wishes etc. Months after stopping, now about a year after we met, I send her a completely ridiculous, pathetic, kinda aggressive, maybe even a bit psycho love confession bs text after a heavy night of raving. She refused ofc.

Since then we never really had contact again and it was awkward just seeing her once every couple of months. Funnily, she got together with my best friend a year later. Thing is, from everything he's told me about them, her and me would have never worked anyways.

Yet, 5 years after meeting her she still haunts me in my dreams and I think about her every single day. Way more than my long term ex gf even. Not because I imagine us getting together, but because I find it terribly sad that I've never really had the chance to apologize for fucking everything up and being such a complete jerk to her and that I don't have any contact to the first love of my life and the woman that influenced me the most (besides mum). Unfortunately, her picture of me probably isn't a good one due to my behaviour and I guess she doesn't think about this the way I do, so I don't contact her and she'll continue haunting me.

>current gf
>we're on a break right now
Pick one

wah wah poochy pooh my cunt itches

Her hands are weird looking

They are fucking gigantic man

Used to be that beta fag who had oneitis infatuation with every pretty girl who was nice to me. About a year ago I quit Facebook, kicked most of my old friends out of my life, moved across the country with my dog and I'm a lot happier. Every night I dream about made up girls that don't exist and I fall in love with them and that's where I get all my emotional stimulation.
P solid deal, would recommend

Ah, being so young and inexperienced that you believe a woman is "the one".

I miss that delusion.

5'9 chubby pretty rugby grill. Shes a real sweety and very articulate.

Probably have like a ten percent chance at best

but she is from Arizona

This. All this 'the one' crap is just fantasy bs that gets pushed by the media because people want to buy into it.

My oneitis is a 37 year old girl. I am 25. Is this bad?

>37 year old girl
ehhhh

Go to:
And see the first video

>But now still think about her and how much fun she was compared to all the girls I date now.

Today while fucking my wife, I closed my eyes and saw someone else.

yes, start running user

Y'all faggots know there is an option on Veeky Forums X that directs you to the facebook page the picture was taken from if the image has the facebook filename, right?

WHAT

who is this?

the fuck is wrong with her hands

>scooby finds your gear.webm

Screw you man

I feel you bro, i made my move, i fucked up, like beta-autistic-wizard fucked up, then tried to get her again, and she accepted, then i fucked up a gain, then tried to come back again, then she ignored me