antranik.org/bodyweight-training
globalbodyweighttraining.com
startbodyweight.com
/r/bodyweightfitness
fitloop.co

>Youtube Channels

youtube.com/user/GymnasticBodies

>Safest Static Hold Progression

Steady State Cycles: www.antranik.org/how-to-implement-a-steady-state-training-cycle

>Common Prereqs

www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/3750-prerequisites/?p=93540

>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>FAQ

>is my routine good?
if it has no progression, you are just doing cardio and maintaining

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7X1EgydsEug
youtube.com/watch?v=AIFGljlXyQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=NLci2yGsNeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility between reps

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from pdf

>tfw doing pushups, dips, pullups and bodyrows for few weeks and going great but getting an impingement in left shoulder

>does bodyweight
>all exercises hit shoulders
not sure what you expected there, senpai?

what the shit, Veeky Forums changes
f
a
m
into senpai

you need to work on shoulder extension and flexion

youtube.com/watch?v=7X1EgydsEug

youtube.com/watch?v=AIFGljlXyQ0

youtube.com/watch?v=NLci2yGsNeE

Guess who's impatient

Are you kidding me, senpai?

Lel senpaitachi ...

Can someone give me tips on headstand. It's always easy at the beginning, but toward the end of the headstand I lose balance for unknown reasons so I press really hard with my hands to keep myself from falling on my belly. I push with all my strength and my hands get tired really fast - maybe 5 sec, and I fall. Usually on other exercises I can use some willpower to go a bit further. But on headstand it doesn't matter how hard I try.

I also never mastered the tripod. I can hold them both for the same time - about 35-40 sec.

>senpaitachi
holy shit

all the progression for Handstand is in the OP or first reply

Alright folks, I don't lurk Veeky Forums but I've decided to join a fucking gym. I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm too lazy/paranoid about trying to follow some god damn guide in the OP.

My plan is to starve myself sans some egg protein and start building muscle.

I'm a fatass, but I'm not morbid, I still lift relatively heavy/bulky shit at work occasionally so I'm confident I'm not a sapling.

I don't even know if this stupid fucking post is worth it but I just want someone to know I'm gonna try god damn it.

goodluck fattie

Quick question, because I'm struggling here.
So I'm doing hanging knee raises in order to train for hanging leg raises. At the moment I'm doing sets of 6 reps, trying to do them slow so I put tension on the muscles. The problem is that either my hands get really sweaty and slide off the bar before I'm done, or my shoulders get tired and I have to interrupt the set.

I don't think it has anything to do with arm/shoulder strength, since I can do pull ups/chin ups/dips well and never struggle with those. What am I doing wrong?

No idea why. I don't get sweaty hands, but you could try doing hanging knee raises on parallel bars like the dips.

Anybody build upper chest with declined push ups or is it a meme?

did I fuck up by losing 50 pounds while making absolutely no attempt to preserve muscle?

because when you are hanging you are doing static hold for your arms, which is different from doing pull ups, also according to Foundation, Hanging left lift is a 5rep mastery

building chest is a meme, the only shit that hits chest is archer push ups, then add weight to it

depends where you started, but most likely yes

It might be an issue with shoulder strength - static holds are different to dynamic movements. Also, with chinups, you're engaging multiple muscles to keep your shoulders in alignment. I'd recommend trying for static holds, timing yourself. 30sec, 45sec, 1min and so on.

Regarding your hands, try using some talcum powder, or wrapping a towel tightly around the bar.

Hope this helps.

>hanging leg lift
derp

You need to improve your shoulder mobility. Do stretches for at least ten minutes before you do your work, and consider buying some therabands so you can do some elastic work inbetween your sets.