Jawzrsize

>being this dumb and gullible
No way this shit works

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dTes1ZpAS4M?t=2m3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the honestly the gayest most pathetic shit ive ever seen

theyre just gonna end up with front teeth that jut out more

Bet that milf on the right wont get lock jaw though;)

There's a money back guarentee on the site...maybe it works? Logically it kinda makes sense bc your training it but idk

It's all genetics. This is a scam that only works for retarded and insecure white children, as you can see in your pic related.

Bought one of these Monday impulsively.

It looks super sketch and probably won't work.

Wish me luck :-)

I better get a refund if this shit don't work.

Top left looks like she gets enough Jawzrcise from stuffing her fat maw all day long

>$44.95
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a superb reaction image.

americans truly are a disgrace to mankind

just chew gum, fuck

>89.90$

Does that even work?

It does the same shit as this does.

CANT
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

Most people are too lazy to send things back. You can make a bullshit product and a good amount of people will let you keep the money because they're too lazy to send sht back in.

This is the equivalent of lifters eating a shitload of food to look fat as fuck and taking a picture with bad lighting and then the next day taking another pic with good lighting and looking shredded.

Taking pictures at slightly lower angles certainly does make your jaw look bigger.

This seems like a choking hazard

This is pretty ridiculous but, but it's on the same level as guys who chew extra hard gum to try improve jaw definition.

>jawzrsize

Why 'Murica?

It made her hairline recede

Wordplay, Mr. Blackalphamale

> jawzrsize
> jaw + exercise
> jawcercise
> jaws serr size
> jawzrsize

There is very little science supporting Jawzrsize claims.
The science behind face fat is mainly twofold.
1) Your facial structure is what your parents gave you - that's it.... Unless you get surgery/injections done, your structure will not likely change with exercise especially wrinkles (De Vos M.-C. 2013). It's mostly bones and a small amount of muscles.
2) Just lose weight. Your given jawline should appear after a good amount of fat loss.

I feel like this would give you wicked TMJ

Ugh... no it isn't. There's muscle in the jaw, right? You can feel it flex when you chew. So that means CHEWING works that muscle out.

So CHEW on harder things, often.

There is a reason almost every box you see has a strong defined jaw. The mouth piece. I boxed for 9 years and my jaw is pretty on point. You'll notice a big difference fast if you get your self a mouth piece, mold it, and chew it 3-5 times a week. 100 reps, hold the bite for 1 second each time. I promose this will work. Any cheap mouth piece will work. The cheapest costs only 3-5 dollars.

Doesn't provide enough resistance, doesn't guarentee proportional, symmetrical muscle growth, and is annoying as fuck because I'm positive you oblivious, knuckle dragging, proletariat faggots smack with your mouths open.

Get a mouthpiece like boxers do. Cheaper than buying pack after pack of gum in the long run.

What you just said is the exact same as saying your "arm bones are genetic, lose fat and your biceps will show". I mean, you aren't wrong but what you aren't understanding is you need to train the jaw like abs: Work it out to build muscle, burn the fat to make it show.

So yeah, lose fat, but chewing on a mouthpiece, like I keep saying, will get you the best results

This.

The champion ones are like $5 and you can dip that shit in hot water to mold it so you dont ruin your teeth gainz

the light is the only difference i see

>white people

>getting jaw impingement 101

How come the only people looking to do this are people who obviously don't work out apart from that one milf lmao.

youtu.be/dTes1ZpAS4M?t=2m3s

Is this achievable natty?

I personally always had huge jaw muscles since around age 15, and didn't know why they started, until several years later when I realized it was because I lock my jaws with tremendous force when I sleep as a reaction to stress. So now if I lock my jaws when I look at someone they think I'm getting angry at them for whatever reason. But it also gives my face a manly silhouette.

TLDR, just get stressed and fuck up your teeth in your sleep the rest will come on its own.

this

ive been doing it + chewing hard gum for hours 4 times a week for a good few months and is a definite improvement

You jaw does not need any training, you're not a crocodile.

Why not train the muscles that move your eyeballs as well?

It looks fucking retarded but how would it not work? If you train a muscle it grows, how are face muscles any different from the muscles in your arm or in your back?

You know, I kinda have respect for people earning money with bullshit. If there are people spending money on this take advantage of it.

idk my understanding is that face muscles are extremely small so maybe it's possible to make them slightly bigger, but only barely

>Why not train the muscles that move your eyeballs as well?
How, I want to know this ?

Wait.....would the gains from these be actually credible if i was /f/raud?

Asking for a friend.

Mewing, mastic gum and belt/band facepulling would be miles more effective than this meme BS especially with some tren thrown in

Sure, your jaw has muscles controlling it.

The problem is they're not subject to hypertrophy or even atrophy.

You can test this yourself: Eat an entire sleeve of rice cakes once a week and notice how every week the pain in your jaw is always the same.

Yeah I have no problem with it at all teebz, let the retards be happy spending their money on useless shit if they want to

That's what I was wondering. How could be correct if there are things such as tren jaw? Surely meth addicts also have a thing or two to say about jaw "excercise".

is wrong, masseters and buccinators are jaw/facial muscles which, just like every single other muscle in your body, can hypertrophy or atrophy

JUST

>not under 12% bodyfat and fucking jacked
>lol they must not exercise at all
Veeky Forums is so fucking dumb

>could literally just chew gum or talk more.

>Mewing
I looked up what that is. People need instructions on how to breathe through their nose?

Link to mouthguard?