Let me run a scenario by you Veeky Forums

Let me run a scenario by you Veeky Forums

>you just got home from a day of work, you've got the gym due in a few hours and you gotta make your dinner beforehand.
>you open the fridge to find that you didn't take the meat out of the freezer this morning.

There's definitely not enough time to defrost the meat now, there's only few hours until you've got to pump iron, but you need to meet your macros for the day.

>what do you do?

Go buy two cheeseburgers from McDonalds and have 50g of protein from whey. You've hit your protein and carbs and gone over a bit in fat.

do you only need two cheeseburgers? I've been getting whoppers from HJs. damn that's more cost effective.

Duh, make a few eggs and eat some cottage cheese. Or if you're really lazy just make a quick protein shake

Chipotle.
That's funny that literally happened to me today

i stop by mcdonalds and eat their shit. 1 cheat day won't kill me or destroy muh gains/cut

Open emergency pack of preformed frozen beef patties that broil to fully cooked in toaster oven in under 20 minutes.

>definitely not enough time to defrost the meat now
>only few hours until you've got to pump iron

How fucking long does it take you to defrost meat? just run it under some hot water for like 5-10 minutes or defrost it in the microwave for a couple

I second chipotle since you can customize the order and leave out the cheese and sour cream and shit.

Cut it into small chunks with cleaver.

>defrost it in the microwave for a couple
I shygddt

You don't defrost under hot water you moron

>not cooking your meat before you freeze it and chopping it up into strips for easy reheating and vacuum sealing for no freezer burn

Alternatively
>not buying pre-cooked frozen meats
they sell grilled, seasoned precooked chicken strips now

have you even tried defrosting meat in the microwave? one side cooks and the other is frozen.

You flip it.

>How fucking long does it take you to defrost meat? just run it under some hot water for like 5-10 minutes or defrost it in the microwave for a couple
Hope you enjoy salmonella

Salmonella only exists on the outside of meat, so if they're basically washing the meat with warm water there's almost negligeble risk involved, infact it is better for cooking, it's basically brining with running water.

Go to the butcher.
Buy meat.
Cook it.
Eat it.

Take a page out of this guy at my gyms book.

Ok so for some reason i keep finding oat grains on the floor in the changing room. For a while now ive been trying to track down who's doing this, i feel like im pretty close now. If i had to guess i'd say theres a guy in my gym who downs a few mouthfulls of dry oats before working out. Is this a thing? Am i loosing gains by not oating up before pumping it?

If it is someone on Veeky Forums pls respond we can be bro's

Boil it. Problem solved.

>freezing meat
DISGUSTING

I want my shit fresh

Take the meat, wrap it in plastic, put it in a pot of hot water, defrost it

>I want my shit fresh
this

I buy beef and roast it, then chip off 12oz every meal and reheat it with the steam that my rice cooker creates.

>eating meat
never gonna make it

>rice cooker
You little bitch. Cook it properly and stop being a useless faggot.

Lmao this dude doesn't know about packing a lip of oats yet

>wah u did a thing wah
k m8

>cheeseburgers
EVERYBODY KNOWS THE DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER IS THE BEST BODYBUILDING FOOD ON THE MCDONALD'S MENU ARE YOU EVEN TRYING YOU FAT FUCK

???

sorry user I take it back

that's for switzerland, prices might scale differently in other countries
but either way your statement is still incorrect

>defrosting under warm water.

This is probably one of the unhealthiest ways to defrost meat short of leaving it out on your porch during summer, fully exposed.

Defrost in water you dope. It's faster too.

>but either way your statement is still incorrect
I SAID I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> people ITT saying defrost in warm water

YOU USE COOL WATER FUCKS SAKE