So "you need deadlift to get big back" was meme after all

So "you need deadlift to get big back" was meme after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/missmiafit/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rows are literally all you need.

Deadlifts make sure you don't have incompetent muscles in your body.

Ronnie Coleman has more titles than him and deadlifted a lot.

I think dead lift does have a place in bodybuilding, not necessarily for mass or a good back, but for being a huge impact on the CNS, which can help condition you for heavier lifts in general.

I may be wrong in that regard.

>he thinks the deadlift is a back exercise

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don't nobody want to lift these heavy-ass weights"

heavy rack pulls
heavy rows
db rows
etc.

this

I think diddies are actually more useful for beginners/intermediates than advanced lifters

Obviously if you're lifting for strength, this doesn't apply. But a begginner is going to have a weak core and be generally weak all around and nothing builds up core strength and a solid basic than squats and deadlifts. Once you get into intermediate level, you should still keep them.

An advanced body builder however, if they don't care much about strength, is going to be isolating so much that doing heavy deadlifts probably won't acheive much for the physique. Still probably a good idea to drop in a set now and then, but no need to bust your balls on heavy deadlifts if it's just aesthetics you're after.

Agree on both, especially the second post.
People calling for Ronnie Coleman, he did a lot of heavy lifting or even weightlifting, sure he got huge as hell, but now his body is rip

Who's this Cum drum

You can have a big back without deadlifts. Ofcourse theyre in shitloads of juice so everything works

>deadlift is a back exercise
lmao

regards, /plg/

instagram.com/missmiafit/?hl=en

don't deadlifts build muscles that fuck up the "V-taper" that is so prevalent in bodybuilding and such

how are you gonna build big erectors without the deadlift

sounds like you total 300

Obliques? yes

>tfw wide hips so I have to build up obliques anyway to escape hourglass mode

Ronnie also had his hips obliterated

>tfw your shoulders and arms will never be big enough as a natty for you to look good

YO YO YO SUMBUDY LED DEM DOGZ OUT

I dont squat or do leg work my legs are tiny and I still pull 4pl8 5rm lmao def a leg exercise rite lmao kys

When you're on as many... flu shots as the Ron, all you need to do to get a big back is pick up the latest issue of Men's Health from the coffee table

Arnold deadlifted over 700. His V taper was alright.

Does he take bcaas?

>but now his body is rip
I can GUARANTEE YOU you'll never hit the weights coleman did, your body won't be destroyed from fucking 6pl8 DL get the fuck out

I heard he even takes creatine.

I'm pretty sure Ronnie's shit hips is partly a family thing

No he's natty.

Can anybody tell me, my goal is aesthetics rather than raw strength, but I want to incorporate deadlifts for the overall health and strength benefits (plus good trap, hamstring, and grip training), so should I be deadlifting once or twice a week? Zyzz said even once a week is enough to transform your body.

If you deadlift just once a week, what's a good pace for progressive overload?

No he wouldnt touch the stuff, all he does are oatz

add 10lbs each workout until you fail to hit all your reps

deload 10% and repeat

Use a hex bar. Still engages your erectors to a lesser extent, and it's easier to not fuck up.

If it's not a main goal to get better at deadlift, you're probably fine with once a week.

Jefferson Deadlifts my man

Snatch grip dl > conventional dl

yeahhhh buddy. light weight.

Her name is Ol' gross hips McGee.

that looks weird as fuck
isnt that even worse than alternating grip regarding muscle imbalances?

When you're on as much gear and HGH as him, a fucking towel row will make your back big.

>oatz
>natty
I bet you also think a gallon of milk a day is natty.

Given that he's almost certainly using and abusing insulin unironically yes.