What was his max lifts?

>Vynz
>No pussy pad

Literally who?

5pl8 squat
3pl8 bench
4pl8 dl
1pl8 ohp

Are those booty shorts I see chicks wearing?

>belt

>1pl8 ohp

Zyzz never had good legs

ITS FUCKING VYNZ BRAH

No but for real, how could I hope to achieve a similar mode?

his db OHP was 50 kg per hand for reps, he was pretty good at pushing movements considering he didn't lift for strength

Who?

>Zyzz
>5plate squat

Lmao, go to bed Pectorial Sibling.

is that person knowingly being ironic or are they delusional?

>50kg per hand
>1pl8

i guess all those powerlifter who train with safety squat bar like pete rubish are mega pussy then since it has three pads so triple pussy

safety squat bar is for shoulders
using pussy pad on straight bar is straight faggotry

> most of the women in my gym could probably rep that for... i don't even know how many fucking reps, maybe fifty or more???

and you're wearing a bitch belt and visibly struggling with the weight. stop spamming vynz, you'll never be /ourguy/

no ssb sits primarily on your back with a fatter pad than the ones you see on straight bar, in fact you can make it use almost no shoulder by angling the handle up.

> 3pl8 bench

> 1pl8 ohp

Jeff, pls go

>he didn't lift for strength
no fucking kidding

> made it so hard that even gets pussy in gym

Why is pussypad bad
I find it very useful

That's good because he never landed anything above a 6/10 outside the gym.

Are you implying you can push 110 lbs dumbbells above your head? Lmao

50kg DBs > 1 plate

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING RETARD:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vXiOy-eoL4

Veeky Forums WILL DEFEND THIS

at higher weights you have less control over the bar and run the risk of having it roll off your back. so if you are lifting heavy I wouldnt put it on otherwise go for it if you prefer it.

but in the end it's the same thing as gym gloves, the only real reason not to wear them is grip strength which basically only is an argument at DL or heavy rows but autists will still think they are "hardcore" if they shit on everyone wearing gloves because it's the cool thing to do.

In the end do whatever the fuck you want, if you struggle with grip ditch the gloves, if the bar feels unsafe on your back ditch the pussy pad. And if you have none of these problems go with your preferance.

nah gloves are gay

>starting a DL from the rack

jesus fucking christ. I knew Zyzz was an idiot but I never realised the extent. Guess that's the power of roids even if you have no fucking clue how to train if you have good insertions and take a ton of roids you are gonna look good no matter what. but in the end he died so maybe he shouldve just stayed natty and look slightly smaller but be healthy.

so is this board but you are still here. so I guess you enjoy the new gloves Chad got for your birthday ?

>slightly
Yeah you keep telling yourself that.

Roids aren't a mere magic +3%/5%/10% gains or whatever low value thrown around, especially for people who never learned how to train hard.

yeah you are right I was kinda implying him having very good diet and programming. if he trains like an idiot he would look like he didnt even lift as a natty you are right. the fact that he had to take tren and all that other shit just too look slightly above natty limit really shows what an idiot he was when it comes to lifting.

but I guess we can both agree that Zyzz body is easily achieveable with good training/nutrition and low doses of test instead of all the shit he took. His earlier versions are also definitely achievable natty, at the very end maybe not so much.

Either in english isn't your first language, or you just have awful reading comprehension
>or you don't understand what the meme arrows mean

Was Zyzz really 6'2?

Some people say he lied about his height (possible) and was 5'11-6'

can anyone confirm?

>Was Zyzz really 6'2?

No. He claimed 6'1 so he was likely 5'11-6'.

disagree, his dark-haired gf was cute

>inb4 no matter what pic I post you say the girl is unattractive

this guy from misc who claimed 6'0" (doubt.jpg) met him and said he was tall as fuck in person. Zyzz didn't have to height fraud

here he is standing next to chestbrah confirmed 5'10 and a boxer confirmed 5'11

Are you serious right now? She looks like a gypsy.

If that pic was accurate Zyzz would be like 6'4, so that's bullshit.

wow so he could do 13pl8 squatting bench overhead deadlift

I know, I'm just saying he was definitely over 6 feet

Looks 5'10-6'0 in this pic, assuming the girl isn't abnormally tall.

you cant see the top of your own head, so everyone looks taller than they really are to you.

add to this his signature 'cloud' hairstyle adding minimum another inch and it's believable someone would make the mistake of zyzz being over 6'.

verdict? Zyzz was 5'11 at minimum and 6'0.5 max.
still quite tall and indeed aesthetic. RIP.

>assuming the girl isn't abnormally tall
The girl is definitely tall, which is why I posted that pic specifically. You're not very good at gauging these things

stop lifting immediately

Aziz (the shitskin) is a huge faggot, and you cunts are bigger faggots for liking him.

lmao

his name is zeebrah

lmao no, zyzz was actually the height he claimed, 6'1.5" (187 cm)
towered over most other manlets at aussie festivals

Someone post that diagram of Zyzz' abs, showing how aesthetic and symmetric they were.