The quirky and likeable side character

of toilets

>still comes out on top
In what timeline?

I don't see many Nazis or Soviets around anymore
(outside of /pol/ of course)

Top kek

please dont laugh now i feel bad for saying that

thank god everyone who tried to destroy the Polish nation over the centuries has failed.
they produce some of the hottest women.

Poles are weird, I bet you she smells like smoked ham

I like the fact people like Poland ;^))))))

To borrow billions...

>I like the fact that "people" on Veeky Forums like Poland
Ftfy

To save millions

of europeans that will backstab them again

How is that meme poland mp saving Europe?

yes

>Pope John Paul
>saving europe
>not creating alters to voodoo in the vatican

hero protagonist: France
sidekick: Poland
love interest: England
other heroes: Portugal, Spain
villain that sometimes joins heroes: Russia
arch nemesis: Germany
big bad evil: Islam

What is this hip new meme? Someone enlighten me please.

sobieski defeated the turks at vienna
pilsudski defeated the soviets
john paul defeated communism
corvin is defeating the pro rapefugee politicians of europe

Kek I could see that

This.

WE REMEMBER
IN SEPTEMBER

What kind of fucking retarded argument is that? Poland still receives billions, and the goods Poles buy with this money still remain theirs you fucking brainlet

>luxemburg
they stole millions

Wow, Spain...?

>Started WWII
>Autistic ancap political system which left Eastern Europe in ruins
>massacred Turks, Germans and Cossacks
>covered up the rape of millions of children
>literally genetically subhuman

Are Poles the worst race in existence?

>t. Janissary

And now they deny they were the masterminds behind the holocaust. Fucking disgusting.

>fucking leuxembourg
I fucking knew it
I knew those french german momgels were up to something, theyve always been at the center of every european conflict, and now theyre running the whole show

>massacred Germans
danzig massacre didn't happen but it should have

"That's not necessary, that's not necessary. It's the Prussians."
Waterloo is an awesome film.

>genetically subhuman
Proof?

t.

>Started WWII
I guess that's why WWII is known as the War of Polish Aggression

>What is the Bromberg massacre
"Poland wants war with Germany and Germany will not be able to avoid it even if she wants to." (Polish Marshal Rydz-Smigly as reported in the Daily Mail, August 7th, 1939)"

>>What is the Bromberg massacre
You mean that massacre which was carried out AFTER the Gernans invaded?

Eh they could've went better with getting allies next door, for example by not occupying Vilnus region and not being a bunch of dicks and splitting up Ukraine and not being dicks to their neighbours in general.
Did they deserve what they got? No
Could've they prevented it? Maybe

The only mistake Polacks did in the interwar period was not swallowing more Eastern land and not genociding Eastern Slavshits.

If Poles were more like Germans aka brootal as fuck, they would be a dominant European superpower.

So now you can go to jail for saying there were Polish death camps?

>hero protagonist: France
No

There's no way that would backfire!
[spoiler]Except it would and invasion by USSR and Germany would actually be justified[/spoiler]

Muh wishful thinking. USRR was too busy genociding their own people during that time and German Reich was a fragile state with shit economy and shit army before they swallowed Czech industry and weaponry.

Fuck off, krautboo nigger.

They are rightful reparations for Polish sacrifice.
What else you got?

>AFTER the Gernans invaded?

Hello brainlet

The Germans might invest a lot of money into the EU, but they also massively profit from it. Having a lot of countries where their massive industry can unload without worrying about tariffs and stuff kind of a big deal

I don't see any Second Polish Republics around anymore either

>"Poland wants war with Germany and Germany will not be able to avoid it even if she wants to." (Polish Marshal Rydz-Smigly as reported in the Daily Mail, August 7th, 1939)"
That's a fake quote. Even if it was real it doesn't change the fact that it was Germany who attack Poland and not the reverse.

>>What is the Bromberg massacre
German militias attacked the Polish military and 340 civilians (86 of them Polish) were killed in the battle. The German military then killed around 700 hostages in retaliation and would go on to kill about 2000 Polish civilians in the city as part of Operation Tannenberg. And all this didn't even occur until AFTER the Germans had already begun to invade Poland.

>Eh they could've went better with getting allies next door, for example by not occupying Vilnus region and not being a bunch of dicks and splitting up Ukraine and not being dicks to their neighbours in general.

Those lands had arguably been Polish in thepast and there was millions of Poles living there at the time but had Poland not secured Wilno, Lwow and the Kresy, the Soviets would have swallowed up Lithuania as they did Ukraine and as they would later swallow up all the Balts in WWII.

The fact of the matter is, the Balts only exist today because Poland fought the Soviets in 1920, giving the Balts time to secure their society enough that it would survive the post-WWII Soviet occupation.

Im not sure about troll or just idiot.

And look where that got them. Not many allies in the neightbourhood and their only allies being too far away to actually help.
Sure, they took a brunt of fighting with the soviets, but by taking Vilnus they only expanded their borders with USSR and made them even harder to defend.
Besides Lithania owned those lands before they made that Commonwealth

>Heroes: France, Spain, Portugal, Poland
Spot the Catholic
>Arch-Nemesis: Germany
Only if by "history" you mean ww2

>Those lands had arguably been Polish in thepast and there was millions of Poles living there at the time

No they hadn't, any claim that poland had to those regions, germany would also have to Poland but I doubt you would want the Germans to "secure" it

>Piłsudski
>Korwin-Mikke
>catholic

ugly TÜRAN bitch, stop posting polack brachid subhumans, they don't help you

Daily reminder that Poland rightfully belongs to the Nordic German man :)

forgot pic

>hero protagonist: France
I am okay with this

>>Piłsudski
he converted bunch of times to marry and fuck different waifus

pretty much

>stating clear facts is brainletism
no u

see

What the fuck, didn't you learn basic economics in school?

10/10, couldn’t come up with better myself. The Church is the ara ara mom helping everyone, just don’t get one her bad side. Ireland and other minor countries are the children heroes have to save.

Where does Austria fit in all of this, though?

>love interest: England

A fucking tsundere, ain’t she?

Nice non argument right there

steal*