About that milk you drink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRukQ7KNw7s
youtube.com/watch?v=6j0Hw3pepLo
youtube.com/watch?v=9oxhGJRPQZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not drinking milk for feces gains
It's like you don't even want to make it.

16oz of milk is around 300 calories and 16g of protein. Perfect bulking drink

I like to run through a nice pro/con list when considering what I should do/not do in life. Here's a short one.
PROS:
>Diverse amino acid profile.
>Tastes good with the cookies you bought from the grillscouts that live down the street.
>Easy to get a lot of calories from during bulkan season.
>Most minorities are lactose intolerant and it justifies your need to feel superior to them.
>Tastes bretty good.
CONS:
>Your love for milk forces you to respond to bait threads on an anime image board.

so it has acidic protein that leeches. at least it also has calcium from bones.

>not getting your free extra GH and antibiotics on bulking season

>he gets his feces from milk
Top kek, its not even bioavailable

>Yes, goy, don't drink milk, it does bad for you, also don't reproduce and let refugees into your country, be a good go... i mean, boy.

I don't live in a third world country like the US, so there's no antibiotics in my food.

>2015
>not satiating yourself with fluid from the engorged udder of the majestic she-beast

This! It's like he doesn't know about fecal transplants that save lives

>>Most minorities are lactose intolerant and it justifies your need to feel superior to them.

Lol

The female vagina has all that stuff and more but I don't see people straying away from that

Who gives a fuck about a mere million cells of pus, I probably inhale ten times that every time I ride a bus.

There is literally nothing wrong with drinking milk. If you think otherwise I suggest you buy a jap face mask for all the horrid trace asbestos fumes in the air.

>Female vagina has 300 calories

NIGGA I WISH

Eh, I've swallowed worse.

You're not eating hard enough

speak for yourself

Milk is WHITE and REDPILLED.

typical brianwashed human being. Like 95% of the population.

Drinking milk of a complete different species by constantly impregnating them and filling them up with hormones, while there is no reason at all to do it.

Ofc drinking milk doesnt kill you, but the dairy industry supports living conditions for cows like they were for jews during the holocaust.

Why put something in your body that you dont need. You can also eat cow shit, probably also full of protein and with some puss. But you dont die from it so there is nothing wrong with eating it.

The only reason you cant stop drinking it is because you are too weak minded to stop lying to yourself and let reality sink in. You are never gonna make it mentally.

>dairy industry supports living conditions for cows like they were for jews during the holocaust

So they support imaginary living conditions? I don't get it.

>Pus Cell
>Acidic Protein which leeches

Bro, I accept it all. I can't taste the shit or the puss. Your fancy organic carrots are covered in shit as well. Difference between you and me is I'm not a picky eater squeamish beta.

Who gives a fuck about how cows are treated anyway. Sure it's sad, but milk grows my muscles so I will continue to drink it. And while you're on your moral high horse, make sure to throw your computer in the trash as a statement against chink kids' wage slavery.

>Sent from my iPhone.

All of this, especially:

>Most minorities are lactose intolerant and it justifies your need to feel superior to them.

"""""They""""" can rape our women but at least they won't be able to digest milk!

>Look at OP's pic
>"calcium from bones"
>"Acidic protein which leeches"
>WTF.jpeg
>This is some next level broscience
>Check out the watermarked site
>Actually not broscience
>Way too much faggotry to qualify as bro-esque
>2017
>Enter numale-science

tl;dr
Milk:bad
Sucking transgenre foxkin dick:good

who fucking cares you loser? what is this 5 year old kid logic
>if I tell them that theres pus cells in milk theyre totally gonna be grossed out and go vegan
fuck off numale

>135 million pus cells
There are no such thing as "pus cells"

>Bovine Growth Hormones
>Antibiotics
>Feces
What is pasteurisation and how does it work

>51 milligrams Cholesterol
Cholesterol is a useful lipid, most of your hormones are synthesised from it. Also, this doesn't clarify whether it's LDL or HDL. Foolish alarmism.

>300 Calories
You can burn that off with a brisk wank

>16 grams of fat
So?

>Acidic protein
Proteins are not acidic, solutions are acidic. Proteins in acidic solution will denature and lose their shape. Either milk itself is acidic, and how would we tolerate it if it is, or this is poorly thought out nonsense.

>Calcium from bones
Bones aren't even 100% calcium to begin with, and our body adds and subtracts calcium from them naturally through the use of osteoblasts and osteoclast cells.

no your country is probably just infested with dirty sand nigger refugees. Salty faggot

>skipping period days
Never gonna make it

I'm gonna enjoy it even more now

True. I'm not perfect either regarding to the environment. But I try to take small steps at a time. If you feel deep inside it's sad for the cows and you can help reduce the damage being done to the cows by only a tiny margin, why don't you?

I'll try to refute all arguments i heard:
- the taste (do you value taste of milk over the life of a cow?)
- it has protein (Just as easy to replace by other sources)
- because if you start doing 1 thing you should also stop do anything that causes harm to anything (why can't someone just do 1 thing that causes something good in the world?)
- I don't care about the living conditions or lifes of animals (you are lying to yourself or you arent human)

Not the person you are replying to but milk reduces the calcium in your body, making your bones, nails and hair more brittle.

If you are really so shallow and stupid that you identify with drinking milk as part of your existence then you should stop living.

Well milk IS acidic, and in case you haven't read any basic nutrition, most humans are lactose intolerant but can build a tolerance by consuming milk on a regular basis.

You guys defend milk like it's NOT going to give you gyno; post a pic of your gross tits and show everyone what milk does

Yes i do value taste over the life of a cow. I'm not a Christian who thinks all life is sacred. I'll eat meat, chicken, go fishing with my dad, squash an ant and yes, drink milk, because I firmly believe that there is nothing wrong with any of this. Why is it all of a sudden such a massively horrible thing to do all the shit humans have been doing since we started walking on two feet?

And no, you can't just do one thing good for the world and start berating others for not adopting it like yourself. I put spiders outside when I find them in the house instead of killing them, give cigarettes and change to homeless people, and a multitude of other small but basically meaningless niceties, but fucking no way am I going to start lording it up over other people and dumping my dead spiders and hobos at their doors. Vegans do this and I have literally no idea why they feel they are allowed to.

>free gh
Why wouldn't I drink it?

>milk is free
Communist?

>What a fag
>Google milk hormone side effects
>"Milk from cows given rBGH has higher levels of insulinlike growth factor-1
>IFG-1 is a hormone that helps cells grow, but it can also increase the risk of cancerous cells forming"

Milk literally gives you cancer

everything gives you cancer you fucking moron
literally eating a normal balanced diet increases your IGF-1
have fun starving to death

Don't take it so seriously

too many fucking retards spouting IGF-1 bullshittery lately
that's basically my go-to response

>bovine growth hormones

so if I drink a shit ton of milk am I going to get beefy?

Moo vey! It's another Shoah! 6 gorillion (((cows))) are suffering. Give them back the TruMoo farms for their cattle ethnostate.

Is this a thing? Minorities being lactose intolerant? I have actually never met a minority that is lactose intolerant. All the lactose intolerant people I've ever met are white. I thought it was the other way around?

this tbqh

Do cows charge you for milk user? Please don't tell me you're paying the river to drink some water?

nope, liver destroys anything not made to resist it
that's why you still have to inject test in 2017 instead of eating a pill

It's real. Blacks and Asians cannot digest milk as good as White people.

So if I eat liver will whatever test or hgh that gets shot into cows be absorbed by my bod?

it's a protein and denatured and digested into amino acids

>Minorities being lactose intolerant?
If you mean black and yellow people then yeah.

>not wanting growth hormones and pus gains

Booo

no, your liver will destroy any kind of hormone-like substance ingested

>If you mean black and yellow people then yeah.

this is to mean that whites are minorities on a global scale.

>lactose intolerant subhuman butthurt
Never gets old.

>t.a fag who lives in or around a major city and never seen a rural farm

> injecting test

Uhhh what? What sorta Alpha male doesn't already have an over abundant amount of natural test?

>Why is it all of a sudden such a massively horrible thing to do all the shit humans have been doing since we started walking on two feet?

user used tradition argument, it's not very effective

anyone over 45 faggot.

>the holocaust
The fuck is that? Do you have some sort of retarded head canon about jews?

>I'm not a Christian who thinks all life is sacred. I'll eat meat
you're ignorant and you should kill yourself

Deluded, middle class white kids with nothing to campaign for.

Christians have no qualms eating meat you shit eating window licker.

Hi i'm the guy you actually responded to. Thanks, you actually write down what you think. I disagree, but respect that you do.

I just wanna say im not berating or telling anyone how to live their lives. I'm just trying to say how i feel about this and I want to make people aware of it. But almost always everyone gets defensive immediately. Im not attacking you for eating meat. I just try to open conversation about it.

What's up with Greenland?

Oh shit, so I'm not a virgin?

polar bears aren't white

yes goy, stop drinking milk. You're not getting your daily dose of female hormones from the tap water.

>by constantly impregnating them
you're fucking idiot
pregnant cow milk is inedible. They give milk without being pregnant

Milk protein is one of the most anabolic and highest quality proteins around you stinking mouth breathing vegtard. It figures you don't know this with all your education coming from peta memes and all

You cant help but spread your degenerate animism cancer everywhere you go and anthropomorphize every dumb animal you come across because youre a brainlet manchild too impaired to form actual high level relationships with humans. Then you cry and wonder why nobody outside of furaffinity cults take you seriously lmao

>pregnant cow milk is inedible. They give milk without being pregnant
No, they don't. Cows are pregnant 300 days a year so their mik yield does not decrease

>corrects his posts
>still forgets the apostrophe

just shut your whore mouth. I grew up on a farm

I eat ass on the first date

you aint scaring me

awwwww looks like internet colloquialism is too much for babby

>do you value taste of milk over the life of a cow?
Yes.

>why can't someone just do 1 thing that causes something good in the world?
Because other people will keep drinking milk and eating meat regardless of what you do. Besides, I'll keep drinking milk and eating animals regardless of what anyone else does, so it'll never end.

>I don't care about the living conditions or lifes of animals (you are lying to yourself or you arent human)
I do care if animals suffer needlessly (i.e. some nigger tortures a cat or something) but if a cow has to die for my steak then so be it.

inb4 "lol easy 4 u 2 say u dont kill da cow lel"
Fuck off, I've killed 3 cows before. And a horse. And ate from all 4.

Damn it, I always buy a liter of milk in the store next to my gym after a workout. The cashier is usually a shitskin, and I always think to myself "haha you inferior faggot you could not even digest what I am buying"

Awww, looks like retard is unable to use punctuation marks.

>your a brainlet manchild

Justify drinking milk whichever way you like, it's won't stop being wrong.

I don't think i've ever seen a good argument defending drinking milk

>Cares if animals suffer needlessly
>Eats steak and drinks milk

Pick one

Eskimos didn't domesticate dairy cows

What's up with Democratic Republic of Congo?

Are there still a lot of people of Belgian descent there?

>the dairy industry supports living conditions for cows like they were for jews during the holocaust

OY VEY how dare you GOYIM try to undermine the SACRED TRUTH of the holocaust by implying that the 6 Million Jews had it as good as cows.

I swear to G-D we lived in cages even smaller than the ones for cattle and we were milked 24 times a day, not just once, and HITLER HIMSELF milked my grandmother's tits 46 times (G-D rest her soul).

Never forget the 6 Billion of G-D's CHOSEN PEOPLE who were milked to death by Goebbels himself in the Nazi Dairy Camps.

lol, since you probably never seen a good argument defending breathing you're probably thinking about stopping breathing too?
you can survive on milk alone. Won't be an optimal diet, but it's a well known fact.

>needlessly

Stupid faggot, I have a need for steak and milk. Cows dying satisfies that need.

There is no need to torture an animal or kill it if you don't get meat or dairy or eggs or anything from it.

Milk gives me acne which sucks, but it's easy calories and cheap.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRukQ7KNw7s
youtube.com/watch?v=6j0Hw3pepLo
youtube.com/watch?v=9oxhGJRPQZ0

Daily reminder if you drink milk you are literally Hitler.

...said the social illiterate who delusionally believes every interaction is a term paper

But I guess this is just what having downs syndrome is like. sad :^(

I work in the food industry: Any food you didn't grow yourself and prepare in your own kitchen probably had something gross happen to it along the way.

>135 million puss cells
there is no such thing as "puss cells"
cows only lactate puss if they are sick, in which case their milk is thrown away since you can taste it.
>bovine growth hormone
only in countries where it is allowed, also see the below point.
>antibiotics
yeah, because if you get tomatoes laden with pesticides (which you often do) - it means that tomatoes are a bad food, top logic.
>feces
almost all food has feces in it to some degree.
>51mg of cholesterol
>300kcal
>16 grams of fat
wow, milk has nutrients in it, how disgusting.
>hur dur acidic protein
if you're so concerned about this, stop eating protein - see what happens

Anti-milkers BTFO.

Will they ever recover?

>current year
>not putting feces in your beverages

What are pus cells?

>i'm rite! ur wrong!

Yep thats how you detect a fully grown vegtard alright, about how complex their reasoning style goes

>since you probably never seen a good argument defending breathing you're probably thinking about stopping breathing too?

Thanks for proving my point

Confirmed for never setting foot outside a city, probably one city

You appear to be in an ethical contradiction.
The only reason you 'need' meat and dairy is to satisfy your tastebuds. You don't need any of it to be perfectly healthy, I would even argue it's more benefitial for your health, but lets safe that for another discussion. So i have to disagree with you actually needing it.

So you value taste over animal well being.

For me this realisation was the trigger to go vegan. I didn't consider myself weak and could not find a flaw in this argument. So since that day I never ate meat or dairy again.

>What are pus cells?
There is no such thing. Puss is made up of white blood cells, other dead cells and bacteria.

Cows that are sick and have puss in their milk aren't milked or have their milk thrown away - it would spoil the rest of the milk in the supply chain.

also:
>meat eating scum: your food has animal cells in it - i bet you think that is gross
lol

Good for you, nobody cares