Its not going up anytime soon, is it?

its not going up anytime soon, is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.airswap.io/following-the-airswap-token-f97562a9977f
spec-rationality.com/request-network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST WAIT YOU FUCKING NOOOOOOB

I hope not. I'm going to move a bit of my Link stack over I think.

I've sold my heavy BMC bag and bought this instead.

In fact I was thinking about buying some since there's no way in hell it goes lower than what it is now

WE

did you hear about the 800 dog eating gooks from the philippines who participated in the Airswap ICO and all sent their tokens to a couple wallets? they acquired 2 million tokens and have been dumping them since they released. i'm sure those gooks farmed Request too. so probably not any time soon.

can you link me to the article?

yes it is u retard

>Buyers from the Philippines appear to have had more than 800 counterfeit accounts that were consolidated the day AST became transferable. We believe this is the work of a “farm” where a single group registered multiple Ethereum addresses with apparently legitimate IDs to skirt the individual cap and purchase more AST. Unfortunately, these farms are difficult to identify because the submissions appear to be legitimate and unique registrants. We estimate that 2M AST may have been placed on the market through these farms.

blog.airswap.io/following-the-airswap-token-f97562a9977f

why the fuck did these gooks buy the ico and then sell for less than ico a few days later? it really makes you think.

i read someone say they work on a margin and have deadlines to meet. pisses me off.

Yeah, I don't get it at all.

madness.

SELL DELUDED REQTs

Your moNEY is eaten by Ycombinator tards. they aggresively took your money

leave this board you fucking pajeet

You already got BLACKED, and now choose to get REQT?

It will moon hard after BTC drama is over. The devs said they are ahead of their schedule and big exchanges are pretty much confirmed. Min 0.0004 by the end of November I would say.

This shits going to hit bitfinex!

The founder confirmed it.

spec-rationality.com/request-network/

How do I buy this guys is it on bitrexx? I'm new and want to buy this and NAV

ALL MY LINK IS GONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH